Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Fall to Pieces ❯ Control ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Control - IV

His sight made me want to scream in joy, all of this time the thoughts were really a result of him having his presence closer to me then I thought.

Kai was near, he was within the crowd and blocking the path between us. All the people made him look almost a blur, but it was him no doubt. I ran past and pushing the people who were in my way to get to Kai. The shatters of people blocking him surpassed me, as his dark soul came closer to me. I teared up, as my vision caught total sight of him.

He was facing the other way getting in line to get checked in the beybattle registrations. I tapped him on his shoulder, he turned slowly to face me. Seeing his face in shock, it was surprising even for me. "Tyson! How's it going?" He asked me. I smiled at him, he who was happy to see me. So was I.

"Nothing really, I'm so glad you could make it! But why?" I aksed him, puzzled as why he would show up. He told us in confirmation that he wasn't coming.

"Things got bad back at home, decided to run away." He told me fixing his scarf. I loved that scarf, he never failed to look so hot wearing it.

"Really? That's strange, we all thought for sure you were'nt going to show up." I said with my hands on my hips, looking as firm as I possibly could.

"Uh yeah, well Tyson. I gotta check in now." He said with a smirk, and turned to the check-in lady who looked extremely exhausted. She was probably dealing with thousands of idiots yesterday and today.

I waited behind him to get checked in, he was telling her how his check-in card was a late-dated, because he just now decided to register. When everyone else was intended to have thier registrations ready two weeks before the event. But the lady was really nice and gave Kai an intermediate card allowing him to enter this late. I hummed a little with my arms crossed until he was done,

He went to the other counter to get his card inserted in the system's computer, of course I followed him. Surely he wasn't aware that I was right behind him, but damn I couldn't help myself. He looked really good right now, his face so clear and sexy. His body and muscle more fine then ever. I became a little aroused, I fixed my hat, rubbed my dark blue hair. And I had urges coming out of my insides, he was so damn hot right now, I couldn't help myself. But I couldn't wait for him any longer.

I grabbed his bulky arm and pulled it behind me, I took him and my devilish urges with me. I forced him in the nearest bathroom and shoved him in big stall to the end of the bathroom. I hurried and covered his mouth with my hand so he wouldn't scream. I then rushed out to lock the entrance, so no one could get in. I ran back into the stall and locked it.

Seeing the confused Kai before me staring back at me sitting on the toilet. I quietly chuckled evilly and went to him, and kissed him deeply. Just one hot kiss held my other urges aside a little longer.

"Tyson! Why are you doing this? Damn it!" He said as soon as I pulled away from the kiss.

"I miss you! Is that so wrong!?" I said with an eyebrow raised and bending over to him.

He stuttered silently and gave me an irritated look. "Why in hell would you kiss me?" He yelled so confusedly, just the way I wanted him to be. for him to have no clue I'm doing this to him. I leaned my hand on the tiled walls and looked at him closely. The blue strips framing his face looked back at me with fear, I just stayed with a smile and waited for Kai to grasp the situation.

With that hot look on his face, I couldn't resist again. I shoved my face onto his and made my domination complete over him, what was better is that he's not trying to push me away or defend himself. He must be vulnerable at some sort. I had his face between my hands and made way of my tongue going into his mouth and caressing his tongue. I became so hot I thought I was going to be baked alive.

I broke again, remembering I shouldn't move too fast on him, but hell look at him so innocent and bastard-like.

"So how did you get here?" I asked him staying in front of him preventing him from escaping.

"I took a plane, now would you let me out!" He yelled moving himself back and forth trying to outsmart me for escape. Luckily my reflexes were good today and pressed him down tightly with my gloved hands onto the toilet. But unfortuantely he fell off landing on the floor.

Then I pressed him down there, then I sat on his lap. I gave him one of my big eyes frown to try to get his attention. "Look, I know your freaked out. But I missed you bad, you don't even know!" I yelled with my hands rubbing the sides of his arms. Finally I calmed him down a little with my touch, he was now relaxed.

"You did? Listen you need to stop stalking me like this. But on the other hand, I missed you a bit too..." He said looking at me up and down, "But not this much." He finished. I was a little hurt when he said that, but at least he did miss me. But with all this I can still take him while I had the blinking chance.

"You know Kai, if it could stay just like this. I'd bet you would miss me later on." I said moving my body down and my head between his legs. I put my hands on his knees and looked up at him looking quite scared.

"What..are you doing?" He said with a shiver. His scaredness was adorable on my sight, meaning he was fearing that I would possess him for the time being. But after all the pain and suffering I went through with him beating me with horrifying thoughts, he owed it to me if he wants to make it right. But for now I want to owe it to him.

I reached my hand to the center of his pants and rubbed it intensively, making the cock contained inside hard. He gasped heavily, his face was burning with red. His pulling of his body back up against the wall, He blushed and looked away. He even tried holding his breath, worrying that he would moan.

I then pulled the dick out of his pants and put my face against it and rubbed at it with my cheeks. I closed my eyes and began to speak, "Kai, I know it's not supposed to hurt this way. But tell me why." I said still teasing him with my hand now, taking his shaft and very slowly massaging it. He was overwhelmed with my teasing and questioned.

"Tell you why? What do you mean?" He said with his head tilting, and the little strips of pink shame painting his face.

"Why you never cared for me, but now you have to suffer my grasp. I now have to take you before anyone else does." I said now licking at his large and hot dick. -Oh he tastes so good, his skin so fresh and pure. His holiness will be mine to taste.- I thought with a certain sinisting sound. He let a soft whimper escape his lips, his face so sad and scared. This wasn't him though, he's practically letting me win, or maybe my seize over him is powerful enough to have him motionless.

I licked the head of his member so powerfully but not enough that he would already lose himself. I spun my tongue around his cock and made him moan loudly, he breathed hard and started to tear up, this was a time where his guard was completely dropped. As finally I took it all in my wet mouth.

Slowly but with total grace I moved my head up and down upon his ever so whole dick. He stayed in a relaxed position, and took in the breathtaking performance that I was inflicting on him. I loved the feeling I was in, taking control over him. His private bearer was being fed upon my wet mouth, the bliss was unexplainable.

WIth the bouncing movements of my head, and the wet walls of my mouth enveloping Kai, he was being driven insane. "Ah...Tyson!" He yelled with total feel and horror, him yelling my name only made me go faster on him and suck harder of his juicy cock. I grabbed the bottom of it and made sure it went straight into my mouth which was now his heaven. This made him moan harder and gently put his hands on my hat and pressed down even more. I was flawless on him, without wrong he was recieving the pleasure of a lifetime.

He smiled faintly and thrusted a little against my mouth getting closure of his work, but I was careful not to give him up to quickly now. But he thrusted at me too much, and I had to go faster.

But all the sudden the flood came to drown, he was coming. His eternal innocence released itself in my mouth. The cum from his orgasm spelt everywhere. But the taste was unbelievable, I held him down so I could enjoy the warm taste of his cum and swallow it with pride. His soul was poured onto me as I was able to experience all he had to offer. I cried in amazement, I fell to the ground onto Kai's lap and fainted. He caressed my head and was breathing hard.

I couldn't imagine anywhere else I would rather be then being here with the one I truly love. But the whole reason I did this is because I wanted to have a portion of his most secretive production. I just felt complete and stared up at my surprised mate, who is now smiling back at me. With this he must completely trusts me with him, but it was scary that I would have to attack him but he didn't want it from the beginning. But now we are connected with a comfortable relationship.

I fell asleep on him, so exhausted by my intense actions. The ecstasy that I allowed him to have would give me hope, but I could've waited for him longer until I would die longing for him.

Innocence turning into evil desires and the silent being stolen away of it's power to be given upon me. I hoped not to feel wrong about all of it.

Some time later after I passed out on him, he tapped my shoulder and told me it was time to go now. I lifted myself up weakly, considering he could absorb energy when he was relaxed. He held me up and carried me out the bathroom stall and outside the department. I now stared out into the large mass of room that all the people were pretty much all checked-in now. I yawned and gave Kai a hug and whispered in his ear, "I have to go now, but I'll see ya 'round." I said then kissing him lightly on his soft lips.

I walked away from the shocked teen and went upstairs, I knew that Seromi were probably waiting for me. I didn't even know I was actually gone that long. So as I was progressing forward to the hotel room I was filled with scarce, what ever got into me? Am I a monster? I hope that Kai loves me as much as I do him. But ever knowing I would risk my life for Kai, he is the most important thing that's ever happened to me since I discovered beyblading. To me that would definitely be considered a big deal.

I went in the room and fell to ground, fortunately Seromi was not home yet. I could just sleep and push away these thoughts until I could think that I'm ready to take Kai full on. I just wouldn't stand to see him get hurt. But what about Rei? What kind of pain did I probably cause him. I should be so ashamed if I hurt a sweet guy like Rei get under the sheets from someone like me. He was gorgeous, and Kai was strongly powerful of my attention span. All I could really think about was him.

With all, I can't wait to see Kai again, when I do I hope to let him know how much i need him. It's going to be the hardest thing for me to do. I never let Kai know these things because I would be afraid he would think lowly of me. But now I think that I had a chance.

For Rei, I hope I can find the chance to apologize to him. I owe it to him.

To Be Continued...

Please Review, it is greatly appreciated. I will update real soon!