Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Feeling Alive ❯ Alive ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya everyone! I noticed I got lots of hits but few reviews..... That makes me sad. I take all reviews and flames. Of course flames will be used to empower Dranzer....... He'll thank you in the end : )

Meg: Ok everyone it's disclaimer time. Aren't you excited? I'm in this chapter!

Kai:Joy. And then you wonder why I'm suicidal in this fic.

Tyson: Someone do the friggen disclaimer already!

Ray:Fine. Meg doesn't own Beyblade because Kai would then be dating her and he would be the main character.

Meg: Fic Time!

Chapter 3: Alive

******************************************************

Kai only seemed bewildered, like he couldn't believe he had done this so soon. He began mumbling about killing someone. Ray was the only one who was able to understand his ranting. Everyone was so busy tending to Kai and calling 911 that they didn't notice that a motorcycle had pulled up outside.

*******************************************************

"Tyson! Call 911!" Hilary barked. "Now!" Everyone was frantic. Except Kai who was barley aware of what was going on. Slowly, he slipped away into darkness.

"Guys," Max said urgently, "Kai is unconscious."

"What the hell?" Ray said."He must have lost a lot of blood."

"No really." Max retorted "It's all on the floor."

"It he still bleeding?" Hilary said, trying to wipe up all the blood.

"Yeah." Max said.

"Put pressure on his wrist to make the bleeding stop." a voice said from behind.

"Who in the seven hells are you?" Tyson said annoyed.

" My name is Meg. I'm here to help."

"Sure."

"We can trust her." Hilary said. "I know her from a few years back."

"Fine." Tyson said shrugging."If you know what to do for Kai right now do it. The medics will be here in about ten minutes."

Meg nodded and brought the boy into his arms. Blood was still pouring out of him and was now on her shirt. She didn't care though. She just put pressure on his wrist, trying to help his blood clot. Her eyes were a soft blue instead of the green they were before. Her eyes showed pain and compassion all in one. They showed a little girl who had grown up too fast.

"The Medics are here!" Tyson yelled. The sound of boots stomping loudly was heard. They picked up Kai from her arms.Blood was all over her.

"Miss, are you alright?" A medic asked her. "Is that your wound bleeding?"

"No, I'm alright it's his blood that's on me is not my own. And my wound isn't bleeding," she said, motioning the the bandage wrapped around her lower arm."It's a previous injury that I keep covered up."

"Oh alright. Well let me rebandage it for you." a female medic said.

"It's quite alright. You should tend to Kai." she retorted.

"No let me." Before she could say anything, the medic had ripped the bandages off of Meg's arm, revealing three long black scratches. They looked like they were from a very large bird, as they went from her elbow to about her wrist. "Oh my God! You're Megan Heltz, beyblading world champion and leader of BladeVicious!"

"Yeah," Meg said, slightly annoyed. "You can just leave it. It's a scar anyway. Go help Kai out." She barked.

"Yes ma'am." The medic said, rushing over to help the other 4 paramedics get the boy into the car. Within the next minute, the ambulance had left for the hospital.

"Uhh........" Meg said softly, "Can I use your bathroom to get changed?"

"Yeah go right ahead." Tyson said." Then we'll all go to the hospital."

Meg grabbed her duffel bag from outside and then went into the bathroom to get changed. She put on a white halter and low rise jeans, with a pair of sunglasses and boots. She used a cloth to wash off the blood on her arm around the scar. She didn't feel like bandaging it up this time. Come what may I don't need to hide. She thought.

"Ok, is everyone ready to run like maniacs to the hospital?" Max asked.

"I have a motorcycle if someone wants to ride." Meg offered.

"I'll go."Ray said."He probably doesn't want to see everybody when he wakes up anyways."

"Yeah," Hilary said, "Especially Tyson." Everyone laughed.

"Ok let's go." Meg and Ray headed out to her black Harley.

"Wow this is an awesome ride."

"Thanks." she got on and put on her helmet, handing Ray one as well."You know how to ride on of these things?" She asked.

"Kinda." He said.

"Fine. Hold on tight." She sped off, saying that she was going go faster than usual.

They were at the hospital in ten minutes. They found out that he was in the icu and walked up to the top floor.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~

"So what's the situation?" Meg asked a doctor who had just walked out of the room Kai was in.

"It's not very good. He needs blood."

"Don't you have some of his type?" Ray said impatiently.

"You do now." Meg said. "Kai has O+ blood, and I do as well."

"Alright, do you want to donate?"

"I don't believe I have a choice do I?"Meg said. "Let's do this now."

"Ok." With that, the three walked into Kai's room and set up the equipment. (a/n~I'm not too sure on how blood donations work,so bear with me....)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~

About An Hour Later

Both Megan and Ray were in Kai's room waiting for the teen to wake up. His blood level was now stable and he was sleeping off the drugs they put him on.

"So I never really got to know you." Ray said. "So what's your story?"

"Well, that's a long one." Meg stopped. "I guess I should start at the beginning."

"Yeah like where you're from, your family, that stuff" Ray said.

"Alright. I was born in the US, and everything was cool til the accident. It was a car crash. I was like three. I had no family except an uncle in Russia."

"Really? I've been there for the world championships."

"Yeah. I lived in that town for a long time. Until I was ten."

"Where in town did you live?"

"The Abbey."

"How?"

"Boris is my uncle."

*************************************************************** ********

Hey there~Wow it took me forever to finish that. How'd you like the cliffie~I think most people got the link thing, but It'll be clearer in the next chapter.

I would like reviews.........flames, criticism, whatever just click the button.

Ohh yeah...............don't expect the next chapter for a while. I'm going on vacation starting the 10th so it'll be a while............ Hope Ya liked it~Love, Meg