Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Flight Risk ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Flight Risk

Summary: Brooklyn hates flying, especially on commercial airplanes. Too many people. This flight is the worst yet. He has unwillingly caught a young woman’s gaze and now she’s trying flirt with him. She then gets violent when he turns her down. What will Brooklyn do?

Pairings: Brooklyn/Kai

Disclaimer: I don’t own the Anime Beyblade or any character associated. I do own Scarlet Shades. She is an original character and all likeness to people living or dead is purely coincidental. This character is not based on anyone else’s character design, again if any likeness, it’s purely coincidental.

Warnings: Kai is a girl in this story. The use and introduction of a female Original Character. Any fans of OCs and OC pairings should leave now. Anti-OC pairings and blatant bashing of my own character. Mild sexual reference and swearing involved.

AN: Another quick update, I’m afraid I’m needed at work as something has come up, but no one here would be interested in that. Thanks to everyone who has reviewed the first chapter to this story. Don’t worry, Kai will make an appearance soon, but not before Brooklyn lashes out at Scarlet. Scarlet is a bit of a floozy, isn’t she? Then again, don’t all Mary-Sues have the perfect body with big breasts?

Again, I am always looking for OC/Mary-Sue clichés. If anything involved said characters annoy you, please let me know. A big thanks to G-Wing Gurl for pointing out the Kai’s sudden Fiancée cliché. I will definitely have fun mocking that one when I get around to it.

Until then, I will shut up and let you read this chapter. Any comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

-

This flight was turning into a flight from hell, Brooklyn mused as he tried to think of a possible escape plan to get away from the supposedly model, but looks like a pole dancer sitting next to him.

He just couldn’t understand why some women would do this, dress as a hooker and then wonder why they can’t seem to find a good man.

“You know, I heard that the Mile High Club is a very exclusive one,” Scarlet said as she moved in her seat and leaned against him, her eyes fluttering shut as she whispered into his ear. “Would you like to join?”

Brooklyn inwardly shuddered with disgust. She actually thought that he was attracted to her? Was she that full of herself?

“It would be fun,” she whispered.

He’d have more fun cutting off his own testicles with a plastic spoon.

“Sorry,” Brooklyn said as he removed his arm from the arm rest, successfully pushing her off of him. “I’m not for social clubs. Too much hassle.”

Scarlet physically reeled her head back in surprise and her brow knotted into a distasteful frown, aghast the Brooklyn pushed her away like that. Her, of all people! Weren’t all guys supposed to leap at the chance to have sex, especially with her?

For someone considered a genius, he was quite the brainless idiot. Well, he is a guy after all.

“It’s a private club, you know?” she pressed on and fluttered her eyelashes seductively at him once again. “Just the two of us.”

“Then why is it called a club, if it’s just two people?” Brooklyn asked, purposely leaning on his armrest on the other side, leaning away from the woman next to him. She just didn’t seem to understand that he wanted nothing to do with her. “That’s very silly.”

Scarlet fell back into her seat, her face twisted into a look of utter disbelief, astounded that he was still pushing her away. What did she have to do to get her point across? She then felt enraged and incensed; no one ever pushed her away or told her no.

No one.

“What are you, stupid?” she asked, exasperated that this male pig was intent on humiliating her. She should give up, he clearly was not worth it, he wasn’t even that cute, but she wanted to be the first woman to sleep with him, the guy who has a title of a Beyblade Genius.

It would further her career, most definitely.

However, Brooklyn simply chose to ignore her, digging through his bag and pulling out an iPod that was given to him as a gift and promptly placed the ear buds into his ears, turning up the volume to drown out the woman next to him. He closed his eyes, blissful in knowing that he can’t hear her and rested his head back, hoping that maybe he could get some sleep and make this hell trip go faster.

He promised to himself that from now on, if he had to fly in a commercial airplane again, he was going to buy tickets for the seats around him, all of them, so he won’t have to deal with a situation like this ever again.

The woman next to him, he didn’t find her attractive at all. He didn’t know her for very long, but he could tell that she was ill-mannered, easily offended, believed the world revolved around her and wasn’t use to rejection. She was a spoilt little Diva in the making, relying mostly on her looks and very little else.

To be blunt, she was a bitch. And to him, bitches simply weren’t attractive or amusing in anyway. There was nothing sassy or quirky about being an ego-maniac.

He could not imagine living with someone who would change her moods at the drop of a hat. Living your life as if you were walking on eggshells to keep her and everyone else involved happy was not something he wanted to do. Some woman might think he was a jerk for saying that, but it was the truth. If he ever decided to get into a relationship, he wasn’t going to sacrifice everything of himself to keep her happy. He would compromise, sure, but she had to as well. It’s a two-way street, relationships.

That’s what he believed, anyway. Some would probably disagree, most likely.

Of course, he had to find someone he would like to spend his life with first, and the only person who intrigued him to the point of being obsessed with none other than Kai Hiwatari.

Pity he wasn’t here, he would have enjoyed this flight even more if he had him to bother and provoke to the point where he would bristle and appeared flustered. So cute.

Staring at the orange-haired blader, Scarlet grew more infuriated as time ticked by. Brooklyn was ignoring her. He was blatantly ignoring her…on purpose! How dare he?! She was supposed to have his undivided attention; she was always the centre of attention, no matter where she went.

Who did he think he was? He was acting all high and mighty? Typical male, self-centered and thought himself as a stud muffin. Puh-lease!

A sly smirk suddenly slipped across her lips and her eyes shimmered with a lusty gaze. Yeah, that was right, he was a typical male and she knew just what to do to get his attention.

Moving in her seat to get as close to him as possible, she lifted a hand and slowly slid it over his thigh, curling her fingers to slip in-between his legs and then tightly squeezed his inner thigh in an effort to get her point across. There was no way he could withstand this little seductive move.

However, Brooklyn practically leapt to his feet, clumsily dropping his iPod and hastily making his way to the airplane toilet that was near the back of the plane. Fortunately, the cubical was unoccupied and he pushed his way in, slamming the door shut behind him.

Leaning over the tiny sink, Brooklyn splashed water upon his face in an attempt to calm himself down somewhat. He felt ill, disgusting and dirty. That vile woman had the audacity to touch him intimately, like it was the most natural thing to do. He felt violated, and most importantly, absolutely pissed off.

What gave that woman the right to touch him like that?

He could feel Zeus pulsate from his blade, the darkness coming off in waves that were affecting him as well. He was so mad, he was afraid that if he confronted that Scarlet woman now, he’d physically lash out at her.

Suddenly the door to the toilet opened and that buxom woman he was thinking about in a vile way appeared and shut the door behind her, her silver eyes filled with a lusty expression.

“I knew you wanted to,” she said as she gave him a smug smirk, her expression lighting up with triumph.

Losing all sense of calm and control, Brooklyn snapped his attention to her; his usually placid green eyes are narrowed and dark with rage. “Throw up? Make myself sick on purpose? Bash my head against the wall with the goal of knocking myself completely unconscious?” he asks, snarling each question with much venom, his aura steadily becoming dark from his powerful Bitbeast.

“I saw the way you were looking at me,” Scarlet said as she approached him, forcing Brooklyn to step backwards and collide with the wall behind him. She continued to narrow the distance between them, stepping right in front of him and pressed herself up against him. Her large bust was pushed up against his chest as she rested her hands on his shoulders.

“I know you want me,” she whispered huskily, licking her blood red lips with her tongue in a sensual manner. “You should feel honored. I could have any guy I want on this plane, but I chose you.”

Brooklyn could feel himself slowly losing grip on his temper and abruptly grabbed Scarlet by the shoulders and pushed her back harshly, forcing her to slam her back against the toilet door. She looked at him with a surprised look on her face, her eyes wide in alarm and shock. But he really didn’t care very much at this point.

“Are you so completely egotistical that you think all men are lusting after you?” he snarled at her as he curled his hands into fists by his sides. He has never felt so enraged before in his life. She was completely and utterly infuriating. There are no words to describe how much hatred he felt for her.

Was it possible to hate someone you just met so much?

Scarlet gaped at him, her mouth opened slightly with a sense of indignantly. Suddenly, though, her face twisted into a heated expression; a livid expression at how she was being treated. Her lips twisted in a snarl before she lifted her hand and slapped him abruptly and very hard across his face.

Brooklyn felt his head whipped to the side by the force of the suddenly and unexpected blow. He abruptly turned to face her again, his own eyes wide in shock and disbelief. Scarlet was glaring at him, completely enraged.

“How dare you?” she practically screeched at him, her voice high from the anger she was feeling. “That’s a lot coming from you; God’s gift to woman. Think you’re too good for me, huh? Playing hard to get or some shit like that?”

Brooklyn felt the anger within his chest bubble to boiling point as he placed a hand over his cheek. He could feel the darkness of his bitbeast, Zeus, as he pulsated from his blade, becoming stronger and stronger, and the urge of wanting to inflict damage upon something grew more intense by the second.

That bitch just slapped him…and if he didn’t leave now, he might do something he cannot control.

“Look, I know you think I’m hot, so what’s the problem?” Scarlet asked as she placed her hands on her hips and gave him a very dissatisfied look, her lips pressed into a very thin red line. “We both want this, I can tell.”

Brooklyn just couldn’t believe she was serious. “Then you must live a very deluded life.”

Scarlet’s eyes flashed with anger again before she took a step forward, placed a hand on Brooklyn’s chest and pushed him up against the wall again. “Come on,” she said, her voice still holding a sense of anger, but lust was the dominate emotion. “I’ll make you feel like a man for once.”

Something inside Brooklyn snapped the moment he felt her place a hand near his crotch and he threw her back in a very harsh manner, his hand immediately wrapping around her throat. He lifted her off her feet and slammed her back against the door behind her. She made a strangled noise that was a cry of shock and her hands immediately grasped onto Brooklyn’s arm in an attempt to get him to let go. Her eyes were wide, wider than he has ever seen, and filled with fear.

He was losing himself to the darkness of his bitbeast, Brooklyn could feel it, and he didn’t care.

He suddenly tugged her forward so he was directly in her face. “If you ever touch me like that again, I will throw you out of the plane,” he hissed dangerously, his voice seemingly making the room temperature drop a few degrees.

Suddenly realizing what he was doing, Brooklyn abruptly dropped her and reeled back in shock. He sent the frightened, and yet seemingly indignant woman a look of disgust before pushing her aside and opening the door. He had to get away, away from her, as far as possible. He decided that he can’t go back to his own seat for the rest of the flight as Scarlet might come back, so he grabbed his bag and went off in search for a spare one he could occupy until they reached land.

Lifting up his hand to push aside the dark blue curtain that divided the second class from first class, Brooklyn noted that his hand was shaking uncontrollably. He was shocked, appalled and felt queasy about what just happened. He also felt a sense of inner guilt, disgusted by his own behavior.

He lost control, not completely and utterly, but enough to physically lash out at someone. It wasn’t right, hurting another, even when they were the one that provoked him into doing so.

He needed to find a way to calm down before he totally succumbed to the darkness that Scarlet provoked from within.

Stepping into first class, Brooklyn noted that there were a few spare seats and he breathed a sigh of relief. First class was mostly filled with business type people, all too busy with their laptops or work notes to pay any attention to him.

Suddenly, Brooklyn felt himself frown when Zeus, his bitbeast, started to calm down. The waves of darkness slowed, coming in softer and shorter bursts. It was as if Zeus was regaining his composer, in turn affecting him.

Glancing around to try and find the reason for the soothing effect on his bitbeast, Brooklyn felt his eyes drawn to the figure of a young woman, about his age, sitting in a window seat, the seat next to her vacant.

Looking at the young woman as she stared out of the small window, her elbow resting on the armrest and earphones plugging her ears, Brooklyn felt a sense of calm wash over him as well. Steadily, his body that was trembling with rage and self hatred began to relax, retuning back to his usually calm and carefree state.

He also felt a sense of familiarity as he took in her two toned blue hair and crimson red eyes. He knows this female, and Zeus confirmed it.

Kai Hiwatari, wielder of the Phoenix Bitbeast Dranzer, was a girl.

Interesting…