Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forever and always ❯ Chapter 3: All Starz VS Demolition Boys and a surprise. ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Forever and always.

Chapter 3: All starz VS Demolition Boys and a surprise.

THE NEXT DAY!

"I wonder how long it will take for Tyson to catch up if we just drive now" Max said, his voice cheery as always.

`I wonder where Kai is, I haven't seen him since yesterday, he didn´t even show up for training'

I didn't get any more to think about Kai and his mystical disappearing because Tyson chose that moment to show up.

He came running out of the hotel like his butt was on fire, scaring other guests in the process.

"About time, we where about to drive without you" the Chief said in a tired voice.

`He must have spent the whole night working on our blades; we really should thank him more often.'

"Rei are you Okay? You seem to be a little out of it." Max said his voice now worried.

`That's maybe because I spent most of night awake, hoping for Kai to get home, so I wouldn't have to wouldn't have to worry.'

But I assured them that it was nothing, I didn't have to get them all worked up about it.

As we entered the bus, Tyson hesitated a little, looking around.

"Don't be worried Tyson, He'll show up, Kai would never let us down." I said, ignoring the sinking feeling I got when I said those words.

"He's probably already there."

"I hope so" Dragoons master said.

`Yeah I hope so to' I thought as I entered the bus.

INSIDE THE STADIUM.

"Hey" I yelled running up to Lee and greeting him.

The other Bladebreakers was right behind me.

As was the All Starz.

"Hey, are you guys going to fight today?"

"Yeah we are playing in the opining match against the demolition boys." Michael said.

`Where are you Kai? You're supposed to be here by now' I thought not quiet catching the conversation, not really caring.

The next thing I knew was the All Starz retreating backs.

AT THE MATCH.

"Both teams have been introduced, and the match is about to begin, the first challenge is between Steve from the All starz and Ian of the Demolition boys." Jazzman announced as the players was introduced.

The fight began……and ended with Ian as the fast winner.

The same thing happened when Eddie came up against the team captain Tala only faster.

"The All starz are standing with there back against the wall, they have to win the match or they will lose it all." Jazzman screamed in to the microphone.

"Give it for the All starz team Captain Michael and The demolition boys' mystery player.

In the rows hundreds of faces waited in anxiety to see who the mystery blader was, most of them changed to chock as the approaching figure came in to view.

`KAI' I thought as I saw the boy I had a secret crush on stand in the spotlight.

I came out of the initial chock as I saw Tyson setting of, down towards Kai.

"I just can't believe that Kai would do this to us" I said to Max.

"I don't understand why he would do such a thing" Draciels Master responded.

I vaguely heard Dizzi make some weird joke and Kenny saying something to her, I had set my attention on the upcoming match.

Kai had requested to battle against all of the All Starz' team players.

`He can never win this, so why is he doing it?' I asked myself.

But to my and almost everybody's big surprise Kai beat them all, one after one, without even breaking a sweat.

He then did something I never would have thought, He stole there bit beasts.

I was stunned. The Kai I knew wouldn't do such a thing; but then again, did I really know him at all? Had it all just been lies he told us?

I saw as he turned around and walked past Tyson out the arena and out of my reach. Out of reach from all of us.

TBC.