Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Past ❯ The Choice ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LOTSHA: fanfiction.net is being a pain in the ass so I decided to start writing this before I even post the other one, this is the last chapter, anyways I'm not in the mood for a huge conversation so,

Ray: LOTSHA doesn't own Beyblade; she does own Raieka Jin (RJ) though

***Forgotten Past***

*The Choice*

`Talk to Kai? Sort things out? Sort what out? He betrayed me what's there to sort out?' Raieka fumed.

"Try it on I wanna see if it fits," Raieka jumped at the sound of the voice that was so familiar.

"Humph" she stated and folded her arms over her chest. "Here, you got the wrong blader." She held out the bandana. Inside however she didn't want to give it up after all her idle Ray Kon had given it to her. Her best friend.

"Yeah right and I can bark," Ray just rolled his eyes, but he took the bandana.

"Really, now that I gotta see." She muttered sarcastically.

"I'd do it to make you smile Rai," Ray smiled. He tried to turn her around, but she stopped him.

"I told you, you got the wrong blader," she snarled.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah,' he mumbled. "Bull, Shit" his sudden yell made her jump.

Raieka just stared at Ray unable to believe her ears, he wasn't the same Ray she remembered. The Ray she remembered never got angry, swore, or yelled like this, was it her who made him like this?

"I take it from your silence you can't believe I just said that." Ray said smiling.

Raieka just looked away; Ray turned her head gently and planted a firm but gentle kiss on her cheek, Raieka blushed, `shit!'

Ray smiled. "Every time I ever did that I always got that same reaction out of you. That's how I know it's you, well that and Driger."

"You went through my bag!?!" she yelled furious. Knowing exactly what he had done. "What gives you the right?!"

"I knew I'd seen that box before, I had to be sure." Ray grinned sheepishly.

She knew she was found out there was no reason to deny the truth. "What do you want Ray?" she mumbled turning her head away.

"My little Rai back," he said. "Is that too much to ask?"

"Yeah, actually it is too much to ask Ray, ok I'm not Rai anymore I haven't been Rai for years. I'm RJ weapon of the Demolition Boys." She stated as if the conversation was over.

"Do you enjoy being their weapon Rai?" Ray asked. "If you do then I'll leave you alone. But you have to be honest with me."

The young red head looked stumped; she knew Ray could tell if she was lying. What could she say that wouldn't result in Ray making her talk to Kai? The man who lied to her, the man who deserted her as a child. The same man that even after all this time and even after his betrayal still held her heart in the palm of his hand. The truth was, if she lied Ray would know, if she told the truth, which she would eventually have to do, Ray would make her talk to Kai, make her relive the pain she went through six years ago. The pain she spent years covering up under layers of weapon, and muscle. After a few minutes of thinking Raieka realized that no matter what she said Ray would still make her talk to Kai.

Her answer came out in a whisper, "no"

Ray grinned happily, "I didn't think so. Now come here." He drew the girl into a loose embrace mindful of her wounds.

Raieka stiffened in Ray's embrace, not used to this kind of tenderness. However after berating herself she settled on the thought that this was Ray, and he wouldn't hurt her. She relaxed, which caused Ray to smile. Ray knew his little Rai was in there somewhere.

"There now that's better." Ray whispered in her ear.

"Whatever," she mumbled when she was released.

"Come here," Ray stood up.

"Why?" she asked in a voice that was reminiscing of her old self.

"Your hair," Ray laughed at her stupid question.

"What about it?" she asked suspiciously.

"You have to wash it." Ray snickered, "It looks like a rats nest."

"Gee, thanks" she replied sourly.

"Ah well," Ray just smiled. "Hey wait!" Ray held his hand up to stop her from moving to survey her hair. After a moment he frowned slightly. "I thought you were going to grow it long."

"I changed my mind," she replied in a huff and folded her arms.

"I doubt it; you rarely ever change your mind when it's settled about something." Ray laughed remembering Rai's stubbornness.

"Well I did this time," she growled a warning, which Ray ignored.

"Or maybe, Biovolt knows you loved your hair and cut it off." Ray knew by the flinch he got that he had hit the nail right on the head. "Oh Rai" he sighed, "Ah well it looks good."

The young blader knew he was lying but ignored it, not like she was used to compliments on her appearance.

"Come on, your body is clean but your hair is a mess." Ray took her hand gently.

"What's that supposed to mean?" the red head questioned annoyed.

"Well when your bandages had to get changed, the night you came in they had to clean you." Ray replied. "I think Kai helped them," he said offhandedly.

"What!" she snapped.

She never liked people looking at her body, especially when she wasn't wearing anything. There were just too many things she was hiding under her clothes. Scars from her youth, scars from recently, not to mention the tattoo on her ankle. Above all else however there was something that Biovolt itself had yet to discover. A scar on her neck, just two little holes, a bite mark just below a main artery in her neck from when she was five a marking to show she belonged to someone. A marking to show that she belonged to Ray, and was to be wed to him when she became of age; however the knowledge about the mark eluded her. All she remembered about it was that Ray had done it to her when she as younger on orders from their sensei.

"Hey it's ok really, he didn't do anything." Ray hasted trying to reassure his old friend.

"Whatever," she replied trying to make as if she didn't care.

"Come on, the nurse told me you're a fast healer and that you should be out of here in a few days." He smiled and led her over to a chair.

The neko-jin sat as she was told and titled her head back as Ray started to wash her hair of all the blood that remained in it. Not to mention the gel she always had in it.

As Ray worked his hands through the younger blader's hair he smiled slightly, remembering when, years ago he used to do this with her before. Of course than her hair had been a lot longer almost as long as his. Ray knew that why she had wanted her hair long was because she wanted to be more like him. At least that's what Mariah had said, according to her he had been Rai's idle and that was why she had worked so hard in her beyblading.

Ray was proud of her for mastering Cecile when he knew since she got it all odds had been against her, not to mention their sensei and everyone else in the village. Cecile hadn't been summoned for 200 years before she had gotten it. The village elders would be sorry they had underestimated her, but there was still the matter of how. How had she managed it, it was said to be impossible yet she did it. Ray made a point of asking her as he once again focused on his task of washing the younger girl's hair.

After all the blood and gel had been removed from her hair, Ray's fingers glided smoothly through it. He realized just how soft it was under all that gel and all those spikes she put it in. He also realized with a bit of a start that she was purring, something he hadn't expected from her.

Ray stopped what he was doing and gently tapped Raieka on the shoulder. "Umm, I'm done Rai," he whispered.

"Oh," she brought her head up slowly, so as not to drip water anywhere.

"Uh here," Ray handed her a towel, so she could dry her hair.

She started to dry her hair, ignoring the pain thrumming through her arms at every movement. Ray could tell it hurt her to just move but knew better than to try to help. He knew he was still dealing with RJ and her pride just wouldn't permit her to get help, even if it spared her pain. So, he just waited until she had finished drying her hair.

Raieka was glad that Ray hadn't attempted to help her; it was bad enough that he had to wash her hair for her. She quickly ran the towel over her hair enough so that it wouldn't drip anywhere and handed the towel back to him.

"Thanks," she mumbled barely audible. Only Ray's sensitive hearing would have picked it up.

"You're welcome Rai," Ray smiled and held out a hair brush. "You wanna brush it too?" she glared and took the brush from him and quickly ran it through her hair getting the tangles out.

When she finished, Ray thought she looked really pretty. `Her hair looks better without all the spikes in it, she really looks pretty like that' of course telling her that would probably be suicide.

"Done, here." She thrust the brush back at him. She looked around for a moment than asked, in a clueless voice, "Where are my clothes?"

"Uh well," Ray stuttered, "They threw them out."

"What!!!" she yelled causing Ray to pull back and cover his ears. "What the fuck!! Why?!?!?!"

"They were covered in blood stains, and they were ripped to hell." He told her. "They had no choice but to throw them out."

"Damnit, what the hell am I gonna wear now huh?" she snapped at him.

"Calm down," she glared viciously. Ray went over to the bag that Mariah had brought for him and went digging through it. "Well hmmm, we're about the same size try these on." He threw her a pair of guys Chinese style pants. "This should fit too," he tossed her one of his Chinese shirts too, with silver buckles down the front. He turned and smiled "Happy?"

She just glared and took the clothes over to her bed and pulled the curtain around her bed. She started to change slowly, first pulling on the pants, remembering how comfortable Chinese clothes were. She put the shirt on gently over the bandages, knowing it was best not to take them off. However when she tried to buckle it up she couldn't around the bandages. Growling in frustration she threw the curtain back and turned to Ray.

"I can't do it up." Ray nearly laughed when he heard the pouting tone in her voice.

"Well that's probably the best; if you force it you'll just hurt yourself." Ray smiled.

"I don't get hurt easily." She huffed folding her arms over her chest again, reminding Ray of Kai.

"Of course not." Ray just laughed slightly. "Ah well just leave it open not like anyone can see anything under the bandages."

"Whatever," she grumbled and sat down heavily on her bed. "Hey wait where are my arm bands they couldn't have been too bad."

"Well the hospital confiscated them." Ray whispered.

She growled, "My daggers?"

"Them too," he told her.

"Damnit," she growled again. Ray let her stew for a for moments before bringing up the question he had asked to start all of this

"Hey, you know I asked you a while ago, does it fit?" Ray asked coming over.

Raieka looked up confused, "What?"

"The bandana," Ray reminded her, "does it fit?"

"What," she looked over at it. "Oh I dunno."

"Here gimme it." Ray took the bandana off the bed. "Turn around." She did as she was told; Ray put the bandana around her head and tied it gently at the back. "There, lemme see it." She turned and looked at him. "It looks great, better than the other one that was too small." He laughed.

"Umm, yeah thanks." She mumbled.

"Rai," Ray started cautiously.

"Hmmm," she mumbled playing with the end of her bandana.

"Would you do something for me?" he asked.

"Depends on what it is." She replied gruffly.

"I want you to talk to Kai." He said not beating around the bush and getting right to the point.

Raieka rounded on Ray with a glare making Ray think about the old saying `if looks could kill' he'd be dead right now. "NO. WAY. IN. HELL." She emphasized every word.

"Why not." He demanded.

"I have nothing to say to that traitor." She growled and glared.

"Do I have to launch into a big speech on traitors Rai?" he asked glaring right back at her. "Don't forget you're a traitor too."

She looked down pretty damn quick, and mumbled under her breath. "You had to bring that up didn't you?" she growled to herself.

"Look Rai, have you ever thought about the possibility that maybe Boris is a lying son of a bitch?" he yelled in her face.

"Boris helped raise me Ray; he cares for me, no one will turn me on him." She yelled right back at him.

"Yeah," he asked sarcastically. "Hey Rai, who taught you to beyblade? Who taught you martial arts? You took you everywhere with him? Answer me that Raieka Jin."

She stared at him for a minute thinking. "You did," she mumbled after a moment.

"That's right. I did, now who are you gonna believe huh? Me or him?" Ray demanded.

"I, I, I don't know Ray ok. I just don't know." She cried in defeat.

"Rai, if Boris cares so much for you why did he sit by and watch while Tala beat you?" Ray was taking a stab; he knew if he was wrong he'd never get Raieka to believe him. However if he was right………

There was a very loud silence following Ray's statement. Ray was praying that he was right. He knew he'd get his answer soon enough.

"How did you know it was Tala?" she asked answering his unspoken question.

"Rai, I know you're bound to him and can't fight back if he starts to beat on you. I put two and two together and figured that Tala was the only one who was capable of doing this." Ray sighed inward in relief.

"Oh," was her response.

"Well?" Ray asked.

"I got what I deserved I lost and he warned me what would happen if I did." She muttered.

"Rai, just because you lose a beyblading match is no reason for him to try to kill you." Ray looked appalled.

"He should have finished what he started, he should have killed me." She growled.

"No he shouldn't have," Ray glared at the wall for a minute. "Alright, I'm not going to bitch about the past ok, but please if nothing else talk to Kai or just listen to what he has to say."

"Do I have a choice?" she asked knowing the answer.

"Not really." He smiled slightly.

"Fine send him in here than." She mumbled frustrated.

Ray smiled and got up. He left the room and went out into the hall where his team and friends were waiting.

"Well?" Lee asked.

Ray smiled again "She's gonna talk to Kai." He told them turning and looking at Kai. Kai nodded.

"Uh thanks Ray," he whispered as he passed and went into the room.

"How did you get her to agree Ray?" Mariah asked curiously.

"I threatened to launch into a traitor speech." He grinned sheepishly.

"You're a bad boy Ray," she smiled at his grin.

"Oh I know that."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kai walked into the room and saw Raieka sitting on the bed playing with the ends of her new bandana that Ray had made for her. He just silently watched not wanting to disturb her just yet. Offhandedly he noticed that in Chinese clothes and without the gel in her hair she looked really beautiful not that he didn't think she looked attractive before. It was just that now she looked more feminine, less like a weapon more like a woman. Finally he cleared his throat to get her attention, something a normal person wouldn't have noticed but with her neko-jin hearing she heard him just fine.

"Hello Kai," she replied emotionless.

"Um, hi Raieka." He replied softly.

"Well hurry up I'm only doing this for Ray so talk." She growled out.

"Fair enough." He mumbled. "Ok uh, first off why are you so mad at me anyway?"

She glared at him for a moment but decided to answer his question, "You want to know why I'm pissed at you, what a stupid question but fine. I'm pissed because you left."

"I already knew that but why?" he repeated.

"Boris told me that you thought I was weak, and would never amount to anything and that was why you left." She replied glaring still. "and Boris told me."

This time Kai cut her of, "Ok first of all never start a sentence with Boris told me because whatever Boris told you is a fucking lie. He'd do anything to keep someone in line."

"How dare you insult him he's never lied to me before, why would he than." She asked furious.

"Raieka, Boris would tell you anything to stop you from finding out the truth," he told her finally coming over and sitting down. "Look Raieka do you want the truth about why I left?"

She nodded slightly, "Humor me."

"I left because of Black Dranzer," he started.

"The bitbeast? That's a lie." She said ready to ignore what else he had to say.

"Yes the bit beast the night I left I tried to use Black Dranzer but its power overwhelmed me, I freaked out and took off." He told her truthfully.

"Oh really than why didn't you come for me?" she asked.

"I suppressed every memory of it, every memory of the abbey itself in fact." He looked down, "even you.'

She just watched as he stared at the bed and could have sworn she saw tears welling up in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I forgot about you, I forgot about everything." He mumbled.

"But you remember me now?" she asked hopefully.

"Yeah I remember now, I always knew there was something I had forgotten," he was still staring at the bed. "you see even after I got most of my memories back I couldn't remember you."

"Why not," her reply was angry.

"With every other memory there was something to remind me of it, but with you Boris made sure there was nothing that would remind me of you." Raieka's face was thoughtful. "However even though I couldn't really remember I knew there was something I should have remembered. In my dreams I could see a little girl but I never saw her face. I could never remember just who she was either." His shoulders shook slightly. "I remember everything now though." Kai stood up from the bed. "Anyway it's up to you if you wanna believe me or not thanks for listening at least."

Kai turned and walked out of the room leaving the redhead to her thoughts.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Several days later the Demolition Boys came and got Raieka, Ray had told her the day before that she could keep the clothes if she wanted, which she did. All the way to the abbey RJ was quiet not saying a word; her bandages had been taken off that morning meaning the she would buckle up her shirt. Her team had asked her where she got the clothes and she lied saying the hospital got them for her out of clothes that had been left behind.

When she got back to the abbey she was allowed to go to her room. When she got there she went over to the small closet and pulled out some of her clothes, most of her clothes were all the same, cargo pants (like Kai's) tank top, combat boots, arm bands and various daggers. She repainted the triangles on her face and gelled up her hair like she normally did than put the bandana back around her head. Just as she finished Boris called her into his office where Voltair was waiting there beside his desk.

"Yes sir?" she asked soldier-like.

"RJ we're having a rematch against the BladeBreakers, a nonofficial match tomorrow and we want you right upfront." He said.

"Me sir, but last time I failed." She said confused.

"And this is a perfect time to redeem yourself." Boris said.

"Yes sir thank you sir I won't let you down," she replied,

"I didn't think you would, you may leave." Voltair said.

RJ left and went back to her room. On her way back she thankfully didn't meet anyone. When she got back she started practicing with her blade until lights out.

The next morning the Demolition Boys and the BladeBreakers met in the Biovolt stadium to have their rematch. The referee was waiting up in the stands and a ton of fans turned out for it. Both teams walked up to the dish Boris was the first to speak.

"We'll be using a classic bowl best two of three understand? Good" he didn't even wait for them to respond. "Tala you're up first." Tala went up against Tyson (LOTSHA: seems to happen that way a lot huh) and beat him easily. Next was Bryan vs. Ray. Ray managed to win that one which brought the next match up. RJ vs. Kai,

"Don't fail this time RJ." Tala threatened, he lowered his voice. "Or this time I will kill you."

RJ walked up to the dish and faced opposite Kai, for the first time in her beyblading career she really didn't know what to do. Facing off from Kai she remembered his words from a few days ago.

****~~~~****

~~~ "Look Raieka do you want the truth about why I left?"

"Humor me."

~~~ "I left because of Black Dranzer,"

"The bitbeast? That's a lie."

~~~ "Yes the bit beast the night I left I tried to use Black Dranzer but its power overwhelmed me, I freaked out and took off."

"Oh really than why didn't you come for me?".

~~~ "I suppressed every memory of it, every memory of the abbey itself in fact." "even you.'

~~~ "I'm sorry I forgot about you, I forgot about everything."

"But you remember me now?"

~~~ "Yeah I remember now, I always knew there was something I had forgotten,"

~~~ "You see even after I got most of my memories back I couldn't remember you."

"Why not,"

"With every other memory there was something to remind me of it, but with you Boris made sure there was nothing that would remind me of you."

~~~ "However even though I couldn't really remember I knew there was something I should have remembered. In my dreams I could see a little girl but I never saw her face. I could never remember just who she was either."

~~~ "I remember everything now though."

****~~~~****

RJ looked at Kai, than looked at Boris and her team. She honestly didn't know what to believe. She didn't have any reason to believe that Boris would lie to her; however she didn't have any reason as to why Kai would lie to her. She was just so confused, what was she supposed to do.

Boris getting angry with the way she just stood there same over to her "Is there a problem RJ."

RJ was about to shake her head no when she heard Ray's voice. "Rai remember, this is the guy who made you a weapon instead of a woman, this is the guy who lets Tala beat you."

"Ray," she whispered.

"Ignore him RJ he just wants you to back out of the match." Boris snapped.

"Raieka, do you remember what I told you before." Kai asked, she nodded. "I'll let you decide who you wanna believe."

RJ looked back at Boris who was glaring murderously at Kai, than to Kai and finally to Ray who was looking hopeful.

"Hey Raieka, whatever you choose I wanna know if you remember what I used to call you sometimes." Kai whispered. "Do you remember?"

"Yes," she whispered back.

"What did I call you Raieka." Kai asked.

"You, you called me Tamara." She whispered. "It-it was the Russian nickname name you gave me."

"That's right, you used it for your middle name because you didn't have one remember." Kai asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Enough. RJ this is despicable. You sound emotional." Boris snarled.

RJ looked at Boris again she was thinking as hard and as quickly as she could. When she looked at Kai again his words came back to her.

`I'll let you decide who you wanna believe.'

Kai was giving her a choice of what she wanted to do whereas Boris wanted to decide for her. Plus Ray was right Boris was the one that did this to her, he was the one who bound her to Tala. Tala the guy who could do anything to her and she could do nothing about it. She made up her mind pretty quick, though it appeared that she was still thinking.

She slowly slipped her hand into a slot on her arm band and pulled out a dagger. She knew no one had seen the slight movement, of course they would see what she was about to do. With a swift movement of her arm she plunged the dagger deep into Boris's stomach and pulled away from him before he could retaliate. The movement sent her into Kai's chest when instinctively he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Boris was gasping as blood flowed over his hands where he was gripping the dagger trying to get it out.

"I guess you regret giving me so many weapons now huh Boris?" she taunted voice harsh.

"You little traitorous bitch." Tala snarled.

Raieka instantly paled facing Tala and it seemed only Ray knew why. `Raieka Jin no matter what she called herself had always been honorable and whatever the tradition was wherever she was she always followed it.' She was still bound to Tala and she could do nothing against him.

"You're gonna die for this one wench." He snarled at her stepping in front of Boris as he fell to his knees gasping his wound.

Raieka whimpered slightly and shrank back against Kai's chest.

"No she won't Tala." Ray yelled, he turned to his old friend. "Raieka Tamara Jin you don't have to listen to him. He doesn't own you."

"Yes I do," Tala laughed.

"No he doesn't Rai you belong to me." He snapped.

"What?" she looked confused.

"That bite mark on your neck means you're mine remember." He stated. Her eyes widened as she remembered and realized that the tattoo on her ankle meant nothing if she was bound to someone else when it was put there.

Suddenly she pulled herself from Kai's arms and smirked evilly at Tala, "He's right Tala, I belong to him not you." And she lunged forward slamming her shoulder into Tala's midsection making him fall backwards. She laughed as she landed behind him and for the first time since they had met RJ they got to see the blades strapped to her arms in action as she took swings at Tala slicing him with the blades over and over again. When she was done the entire team had at least ten slices from the blades in various places on their bodies. "I've had enough of this shit, I'm outta here."

She turned and walked away The BladeBreakers following as she left.

"Raieka," Kai said when they got outside.

"Hmmm?" she asked this time emotion flowed through her voice.

"Umm, well I you see I umm," Kai stuttered.

She turned around and looked at him curiously. "Spit it out Kai."

"Umm I love you," he whispered again his voice was only loud enough for those with very sensitive hearing to hear, namely Raieka and Ray.

Those three words made the redhead launch herself into Kai's arms and kiss him passionately. "I love you too Kai," she whispered into his chest so only he could hear her. Kai smiled happily and pulled her face up to kiss her again.

"You know I hate to break this up but……… I have a question for you RJ." Kenny whispered after a moment.

Said girl broke away from Kai and look at the one who spoke, "Hmm?"

"Ok I've run a million scans but I can't figure it out. Why is Cecile so powerful?" he asked.

"You know I was wondering that too. Well more I wanted to know how you summoned it. I mean it's been in that bitchip for 200 years and no one has been able to summon it until now." Ray asked.

"Oh that, well I guess I do owe Biovolt for that one." She laughed. "You see Cecile is powered by my most dominant emotions. Big ones like, rage, hatred,"

"Love?" Ray asked.

"Yeah I guess that would work too." She mumbled, "Anyway since I could only concentrate on one emotion she could draw on it easily. Most people can't do that without training."

"One last question Rai," Ray said.

"Shoot." She replied.

"What happened in our match?" he asked.

"Oh when I found out it was you I couldn't concentrate on one emotion, so Cecile became confused and couldn't pull from me and as you saw obviously stopped spinning." She said.

"Well thanks." Ray mumbled.

They all headed over to the hotel to get some sleep, everyone decided that Kai and Raieka should share a room since he usually stayed either by himself or with Ray. Ray said he'd stay with the others to give them some privacy.

Later that night Kai and Raieka were lying on the same bed talking a little, mostly they were making out. Raieka pulled away and looked Kai in the eye.

"Kai I wanna thank you." She said.

"For what," he lifted his head and placed it on his hand to look at her.

"For letting me choose what I wanted, I think that was what made me trust you again." She whispered.

"Well you had to make a choice and well I didn't want to interfere with it." He said. "I mean whether it was the right choice or the wrong one I wanted it to be yours."

She gave a real genuine smile and said "Thank you I know I made the right choice."

Just when Kai was about to fall asleep Raieka spoke, "Kai?"

"Hmm," he mumbled sleepily.

"Just because I'm your girlfriend doesn't mean I'm gonna be nicer and go easy on you." She grinned in the dark.

"I wouldn't dream of making you change." He mumbled and fell asleep.

"Thank you Kai,"

****THE END****

READ BELOW

LOTSHA: hey I'm on a roll here this is the second story I've finished yetta for me

Tyson: yeah, yeah

LOTSHA: anyway I might do a squeal if you all want it may be NC-17 too like my other one.

Ray: naughty aren't you

Raieka and LOTSHA: yes we are

Kai*grin*

LOTSHA: Anyways if someone tells me they want one I will so TELL ME PEOPLE of course it'll have to wait until I do the other sequel to Duel Mistress. Ah well

JA NE

REVIEW

REVIEW

REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

LOTSHA*is alone at her computer* of course regardless of what you all think I'll probably do it anyway*snicker*