Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Past ❯ Why does she hate me? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LOTSHA: I would like to thank Deja and Draco for reviewing my fic everyone else can go to hell*grins* just kidding, anyways here is the second chapter of Forgotten Past

Tyson: its about time and I saw what you did on mediaminer.org I got paired with someone

Ray: who, I was asleep so I didn't see

LOTSHA: I paired Tyson with Max who else

Ray: hmmm

Mariah*snicker*: you're gay Tyson?

Tyson: got a problem with that?

Mariah: no

Tyson: good*pulls Max into a hug*

Max*snuggles against Tyson*

Kai: get a room

Tyson: make us sourpuss

Kai: ………

Ray: guys don't fight you'll get blood all over the screen

LOTSHA: yeah and people couldn't read through the blood last time you guys fought

Max: yeah Tyson don't fight with Kai please*puppy dog eyes*

Tyson: alright but just for you Maxie*draws Max into a kiss*

RJ*gag*mush*gag*

Kai: I'm with RJ

Kenny: I'm just gonna smile and nod

LOTSHA: I'm with Chief

Ray*nods and hugs Mariah*

Tyson: can we start the story?

LOTSHA: good idea Romeo

Tyson: can it!!!

Kai: I agree with her

LOTSHA: first time for everything, anyways let's start the story

Ray: LOTSHA does not own Beyblade she does not remember who does yata, yata, yata,

LOTSHA: oh yeah everyone you gotsta go to my new website me and my friends are making it its still under construction but it works here's the address http://www.geocities.com/jami_m_8/HomePage.html?1047480552862 and check my page I'm Raieka

***Forgotten Past***

The BladeBreakers went back to their hotel room and sat together thinking about what to do about RJ.

"Hey Chief do you think you could try and find info on RJ again?" Tyson asked.

"I could try. I don't know what it would do though…." Kenny trailed off.

"It couldn't hurt," Max added.

"Alright." Kenny went off to check.

"So anyone have any ideas on what to do about RJ?" Tyson asked.

"All I know is I'm taking her down from Mariah." Ray said angrily.

"We know that calm down Ray we're all gonna take her down one way or another." Max stated.

"Hey Kai," Kenny called.

"What?" he said looking up from where he was sitting.

"Well you grew up in the abbey and so did so maybe you've met her." He said.

"Hmmm," was all Kai said.

"and since you said you've tried to block it all out you may not remember her." He finished.

"That sounds logical Kenny." Said Mr. Dickinson.

"Maybe……" said Kai offhandedly, suddenly he stood up "I'm going for a walk to clear my head if I remember something I'll tell you when I get back."

"OK, see ya later Kai." They all said.

Kai left the building and walked to the nearby park; he wandered over to the playground and saw a few kids playing on the swings when he heard some noise on the other side of the playground he walked over to see what the commotion was all about just as he got there he saw a Beyblade fly out of a dish and smash into a million pieces. `whoa what was that?'

"Hey outta the way let me see." He said.

"Mister you don't wanna get near her she's dangerous." Said one of the kids.

"Yeah well so am I," Kai muttered.

When he got through the kids he saw RJ standing over a dish holding her Beyblade while a kid knelt down picking up the pieces of his. She opened her mouth and said plainly "Anyone else?" Kids shook their heads and ran away helping the kid on the ground to get out of there they continued to watch from a far. RJ laughed at how pathetic the kids seemed. "I'm unstoppable."

"Maybe when up against a bunch of kids you're pathetic RJ." Kai said, everyone gasped; no one spoke to RJ that way unless they had a death wish.

"Hmmm a BladeBreaker this should be fun." She smirked. "and which one are you huh?"

"Kai Hiwatari." Was all he said, and he smirked back at her. Her eyes flashed at his name.

"Ooo this should be fun than." She stated, "Master Voltaire's grandson."

"MASTER Voltaire ha you're more pathetic than I thought following my grandfather." Kai stated laughing.

RJ's eyes burned with anger, "You seem to forget just who you're talking to Hiwatari." Her demure seemed to change she wasn't as calm or collected as she was before now she just seemed pissed off. All the sudden a voice rang out.

"Calm yourself RJ." They both looked towards the voice it was Tala he walked over, "Ah I see you've ran into Kai." She nodded slightly. Tala shook his head slightly than moved to RJ's side and lowered his head and nearly jammed his tongue down her throat, she held perfectly still.

"That's disgusting." Said a voice they broke apart to see the rest of the BladeBreakers it seems they had come looking for Kai, the one who spoke was Ray.

"I'm with Ray," Tyson echoed, "That is disgusting."

"I would advise you to leave little boy before we force you to leave. That is unless you'd like to hang around and watch RJ pound Kai into the ground should be fun. Hopefully messy," he smirked.

"Good luck little girl," smirked Kai.

"Ooo RJ doesn't like being called a little girl do you RJ." Tala said smirking, "Maybe you should show Kai what you've learned, since you last saw him."

"My pleasure," she smirked evilly.

Tala laughed at the weird look on Kai's face.

"So she does know him," said Kenny quietly to the others.

"RJ's not happy to see you Kai; you would have been safer to stay away from Russia as far away as possible." Tala laughed.

"Wait," said Tyson, "If she grew up with Kai in the abbey than why didn't we see her last time we were here huh?"

"Oh that answer's easy, she just couldn't control her rage so she had to stay in her room, we had to remodel after you all left, there were holes everywhere. She was pissed that you even had the guts to come back here Kai." He said looking at Kai.

"Why isn't she punching and kicking things now than?" he asked.

"Oh she's long since learned to control her anger."

"I don't get it I've long since figured out why there were no girls on your team, it's because you can't block females' emotions as easily as males' they're just to complex." Said Kenny.

"That is true but with RJ's hatred for Kai it was very easy," Tala stated.

"The question is than," started Ray, "why does she hate Kai so much?"

"Exactly why does she hate Kai?" Kenny said.

"Oh that's easy," said Tala laughing.

"Why than!!" Yelled Kai.

"Because you left that's why she hates you."

"Well than," muttered Kenny, "she must have been attached to Kai somehow,"

"But they're taught to block emotions how could she be attached to him?" Tyson asked.

"Emotions are blocked after they go into training I left before I went into training. So it is possible………" Kai trailed off.

"Very good Hiwatari," RJ said. "Nice to know you still have a brain."

"Can it!!!" Kai snapped.

"Why don't you two settle this dispute in the dish hum?" Tala suggested.

"I like that idea." RJ smirked again.

"I'm in," Kai replied, "but if I win you have to tell why you're doing this."

"You should already know but if your memory is that bad I'll tell you." RJ replied. "IF you win."

Tala snickered, "and so the teacher becomes the student."

"Wait does that mean Kai taught RJ how to Beyblade?" Max asked.

"I guess we'll find out, won't we." Ray said.

Max moved to the middle of the dish while Kai and RJ each took a side of the dish and readied their Beyblades.

"I don't intend on losing RJ." Kai stated.

"I've yet to lose a match since I started training," RJ gloated. "You taught me well Kai."

"So I've heard," he said.

"Alright lets Beyblade," Max yelled. "Three, Two, One Let it Rip!!!!!"

They released their blades into the dish; they spun around each other until Kai finally called an attack.

"Let's go Dranzer attack her Blade." He yelled.

"Arise Cecile," she said the same as she had in her match with Mariah. Kai's bitbeast flew at hers ready to attack and that's when she called an attack, "Cyber Claw Cecile!" her bitbeast flew at Kai's at slashed at it sending his blade out of the dish and smashing it to pieces on the cement.

"Dranzer!!!!!!" Kai yelled turning to look at his smashed blade.

Kenny had his laptop open and was collecting data, "Her bitbeast's attack strength is off the charts!" he yelled.

"It should be," said Tala. "As I said so the teacher becomes the student."

RJ turned to him smirk present on her face and spoke, "the phrase is so the student becomes the teacher." The second her words were out of her mouth and Tala heard her; all they heard was a solid -CRACK- as his hand collided with her cheekbone. They all gasped as she lost her balance and stumbled; they saw the trail of blood coming from her lip.

"I've told you never to talk back to me RJ." Tala said cold fury in his voice. "Do you understand this time?" she brought her head up from its lowered position.

"Yes sir," she replied.

"Good!" he stated than he turned and walked away. "Ian will come and get you later RJ, understand."

"Yes sir," she stated soldier-like.

The BladeBreakers watched astonished as Tala walked away and RJ wiped the blood of her face. She turned and looked at them; her facial expression had yet to change. "See something interesting?" she asked.

"How can you let him do that to you?" Max asked awed.

"I'm not supposed to talk back to Tala, maybe I should learn to shut up." She replied emotionlessly.

"Why don't you just hit him back?" Tyson asked.

"Because than I get hit again baka, don't question my Russia customs." She said, she turned and walked away.

"Well we know something about her now; I can't believe the power her blade has." Kenny stated.

"Well," Kai started, "I must have done more than just leave to have her hatred of me that high." His friends nodded, "and I'm gonna figure out what it is."

To be continued………

LOTSHA: I finally did it it's done

Tyson: about time too.

RJ: why do I get hit so much?

LOTSHA: you'll find out soon enough as will the fans.

Kai: she's an interesting character RJ

RJ: I'm honored Kai

Tyson: anyways please review it was only thanx to Deja and Draco that LOTSHA even continued this story.