Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Hate Lives in Love ❯ ^_^ ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reio- Last time on who hates who more Allison was heading home after bumping into Rei on the way home.

Reioshow- sorry that took so long but I had 5 projects due in 2 days and I hadn't even started on 1 of them and the others were only 3\4 of the way done.

Reioco- Ya well maybe if you paid attention we would be done.

All- that's it! (Cat fight)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>

Allison- that was close.

(Runs into dojo and takes off skates and heads to room to get changed for practicing her martial arts.)

Grandpa- Hey what's up little wet person.

Allison- Hi gramps.

Grandpa- what's with the puzzled look.

Allison- Nothing. I'm going to get changed for practice.

Grandpa- Hurry up I have or um Kenny has some……… Ops Never mind.

Allison- O…K…(runs up stairs and instead of getting changed into her martial arts outfit she changed into blue Capri's, bark blue tank top and light blue DRY shoes) *she likes the color blue. *

As she sped down the stairs to go find Kenny, she almost crashed into Tyson.

Tyson- What the hell.

Allison- sorry!

Tyson- what was that about? I wonder if grandpa told her. OH great! Allison!

Allison-Why did you yell? I'm right in front of you dork.

Tyson- oh sorry! If you're looking for Kenny, he is…Out of town on vacation.

Allison- how did you…. Never mind. Ok where is he?

Tyson- uh. Oh. He is in the dojo. But don't tell him that you know that he has something for you. He told us to keep it a secret, so act normal.

Allison- Whatever. (Walks over to dojo and walks into the room.)

Tyson- why dose she hate me?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reioco-Sorry that was so short I need Ideas and I'm fresh out.

Reio- you mean your to busy flirting with Joel.

Reiaco- NO!

Reivo- Really?

Reioca- YES! I mean no! I don't know!

Reico- that was a big help! (On Reioco's side)

Reisha- Alright you know you like him but you don't want to admit it!

Reioco- I WILL PROVE I DON'T LIKE HIM (kicks Joel on the shin) HAPPY!

Reivo-HUMPH!

Reiaco- please review and tell me some thing that you want to see happen because I have no ideas!

Reio- yeah in fact you have no brain!

Reioca-OH OH OHH! YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE! (Start to fight Again)

Reioshow- Please give me some inspiration to continue or I will be forced to kill them and take over the story that has no meaning and give it a meaning. Like… (Get pulled into the fight)

Reina- Yes I'm not a dog! Please review. AND I DON'T LIKE JOEL!