Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ How To Shut Tala Up ❯ How To Shut Tala Up ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer:
I don’t own Kai Hiwatari or Tala Ivanov; they’re © of Aoki Takao, but I do own Chloe Seatidemos, so if you want to use her; ASK!! This was inspired by my current status name of MSN Messenger.
Enjoy!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((
HOW TO SHUT TALA UP
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Chloe tapped her foot and glanced at Kai, whose eyes were narrowed at his friend in a mixture of annoyance. He and Tala had come to talk to Chloe about what their loathing of her current boyfriend but instead, for the last twenty minutes, he and Chloe had been treated to Tala talking about all his ex-girlfriends, their attributes, where it went wrong and now he was harking on about his current one. Chloe leaned over to Kai.
“By the way, I dumped Josef.”
“Why?”
“Take a guess.”
“Insulted the girls?”
“Got it in one. How do we shut up Tala?” she asked, scowling at Tala, who, was still carrying on.
“He doesn’t like spiders.” Kai slanted a sideways look at Chloe out of purple eyes, his lips curled up into some semblance of a smile. A sinister grin crossed Chloe’s lips and Kai settled back to watch.
“Tala, do you want to know something so interesting you won’t believe it?” she crooned innocently.
“What?” he asked, finally pausing to look in their direction.
“There’s a spider in your hair.” There wasn’t of course but Tala’s reaction was just what it would have been if there had been one.
“AHHHHHHHHH!!! GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!” he screeched. The other diners looked at them in surprise.
“It’s crawling all through your hair!” Chloe told him.
“Shut up and do something!” Tala snarled.
“I think it could be poisonous Tal.” Kai drawled, thoroughly enjoying himself. It was taking all his self-restraint not to burst out laughing.
“Shut up!” Tala screeched. “Get off your butts and get it out of my hair!”
“Will you promise to keep your mouth shut about your lady friends and your sex life from now on?” Chloe asked.
“YES!” “Well, sit down and shut up. Your steak’s going cold.” Kai ordered.
“What about the spider?”
“Oh, there isn’t a spider.” Kai drawled. Tala’s face went red, with both anger and embarrassment.
“We just wanted you to stop harking on about your sex life.”
“I really dislike you two,” Tala grumbled.
“Awww.” Chloe smiled. “I love you too Tala.”
“I won’t say I love you Tal, but you’re a good mate.” Kai said, taking a sip of his Chianti.
Tala was quiet but his lips were curled into a faint smile.
/ Just wait you two, / he thought. /I’ll get you back…somehow. /
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Well, that’s a wrap. Let me know what you think okay?

“There’s always a way to release what you feel. Let the creative energy flow and inspiration runs wild.”