Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Ice Cold ❯ Kai's Lies ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 9: Kai’s Lies
A few weeks after the 'fever incident', Keri was back at school causing mayhem with the others and giving the slave driving fun nazi teachers a run for their money. However, through all their fun, the joyous day of Christmas decended upon the school bringing presents for all people.
"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rocks!" Keri, Mina and Chaya sang during their drama class on the last day before break.
"Is there an off button?" Tala asked Johnny who shook his head.
"If there is, I've yet to find it" the Scot muttered before banging his head back down on his desk.
"Did you hear about Kai? He said that today's the day" Ray whispered, though he really didn't need to.
"I think he's a fool. He'll mess the whole thing up, he's too much of a player, especially since the challenge is gone" Tala said just as the bell rang, chuckling as he heard Johnny mutter a 'Thank God'.
"Hey Ty-kun! Ready for Chem with the devil spawn?" Keri yelled across the hall to the bluenette idiot.
"What are you planning Keri-you-have-no-chance-with-me?" Johnny asked the resident 'prank queen', who just smirked evily as she entered the class room from hell.
(Later)
"Well, I do believe that's the first time it's ever snowed in the school, but I do give you credit" Ray told the trio who were still laughing at the stunt they pulled.
They'd convinced Tala to set Wolborg off, causing a blizzard and once there was enough snow, a war had begun. Kelence had gotten the worst snow-mauling ever, the trio was relentless on her and since she couldn't see, no detentions could be given.
"Thanks alot Ray-man, now lets go eat lunch and pray they don't serve us...
...Gravy suprise" Keri muttered bitterly as the glop was placed upon her plate.
"I renounce my faith as a Catholic, God's trying to kill us" Chaya said, grimmincing at the smell.
"I didn't know you were Catholic" Mina commented as the trio snaged a seat.
"I'm from America and I sure as hell ain't Catholic no more" the blonde answered as she poked at her food.
"Fuck this! I refuse to be sick over Christmas because of this shit they claim to be food!" Keri yelled next to them, throwing her food back at the Caf. servers.
It didn't make it and landed on Chantel and her lackies.
"You fucking bitch!" Chantel screeched back at her as she stood, gravy dripping all over her clothes.
"If ithad hit anyone else on its voyage, I'd have said 'oops' and offered to pay for dry cleaning, but since it hit the BBA whore, I don't care" Keri replied as Chantel's face screwed itself into an ugly pugged face position.
"Eat gravy bitch!" Chantel cried and hurrled her lunch at Keri, who ducked and it hit Tala.
"It's one thing whenit's an accident Chantel, but if you aim for my friends, it's a whole nother story" he said, whipping his lunch at her but it hit the football captain Spencer. Uh oh.
Uh oh, we're in troubleSomething's come along and it's burst our bubble.Yeah, yeah.Uh oh, we're in troubleSomething's come along, quick march on the double.
"What in the seven hells is going on in here!" Ms. Harkley's voice boomed through the Caf., causing a defening silence before everyone started to talk at once.
"We're in trouble" Chaya groaned, Judy was gonna rave about this.
"You're only in trouble if you get caught" Keri muttered before Harkley ordered for silence.
"I demand that the guilty party speak up" Harkley demanded, everyone stayed silent, they weren't rats.
"It was her!" Chantel's voice screeched while she pointed at Keri.
"Thank-you Chantel for your confession, now march to my office and start a thousand lines saying: 'I will not waste union food and blame it on another student'. Then you'll stay after school and clean this place spotless, now get moving!" Harkley barked at Chantel, who gave a sharp glare at Keri before leaving.
"The rest of you are all dismissed, get outta here" Harkley said, turing on her heel and leaving.
"I love this! Early dismissal...two week vacation...presents..."
"Someone telling a certain something to someone" Tala whispered to Ray who couldn't hold backhis laughter.
"Is he on crack or something?" Mina asked as she stopped her joyous list.
"Mina, unless you've been living under a rock, guys are unintelligent simple-minded creature. History class proves thistoo" Keri answered her clueless friend.
(Even later)
"Ready girls?" Mariah asked as they sat in the Rec. room of the Hiwatari mansion after changing.
"For what?" Tyson asked and the girls looked horrified at him.
"Oh no!" "Anything but..." "Caroling! Lets go girls!" Mariah exclaimed and the girls looked horrified.
"NO! Anything but that!" Chaya exclaimed, they only did it to piss people off with off-key tones, not for the real deal.
"We'll never undersatnd those three will we?" Johnny asked and the guys shook their heads.
"I don't see why you evenbother, it'll fry your brain" Kai said and those that heard sniggered while he pouted.
"I wouldn't talk Kai, neither can you. Which is why you're not endowed enough" Keri shot out of the blue and they all turned to her.
"What the fuck...?" Kai stammard, not knowing where this was coming from.
"I thought a fun dare to steal and read your journal woulda been a good idea until i read the later chapters. Now I see right through you" she said angrily, tossing the book so it landed near Kai's feet, he picked it up slowly.
" 'Dear Journal,
I can't believe how easy it was to win her trust. All the lies I've fed her, they'll bring her right into my bed. She'll scream for me and since she lives here, it'll be so mush easier to fuck her...' Shall I continue?" she said, her eyes filled with pain.
"I wrote that months ago! I changed my mind part-way throu..."
"Liar! I trusted you! The first person I allow myself to trust after so many years and you treat me like a trophy!" she yelled, cutting Kai off, no one daring to speak.
"At first yes, but the I..."
"Bullshit! Go fuck Chantel! You'd make the perfect Bastard-Bitch couple! You betrayed me just when I was...I was a fool. I knew love could make someone blind, I didn't know it made people stupid too" she said and ran from the mansion into the snowy cold.
'I was wrong to believe things could change, it never will. I'll always be on my own. Goodbye everyone, goodbye...Kai' she thought as she walked down the street, she'd make it on her own again some how.
First her parents betryed her and now Kai, people she had trusted and loved.
'I won't make the same mistake a thrid time, I'll wipe the slate clean. No family, no friends, no crushes. I rely on myself from now on, myself and no one else.