Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ In a state of Insanity ❯ Stage one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here I am...Back with another story.

This one was started just recently and I was inspired by something I read the night before. Include a sugar high and some hyperness of my own and voila. this is what you get.

Warning: it has absolutely no plot, a LOT of crazy stuff, nakedness, pervyness, stealing and possessiveness...hm and some shounen ai too.With all of that said I hope you do stay and enjoy this...meaningless fanfic, because I sure enjoy writing it.

Disclaimer: I do not own frigging Tyson, Kai or any of the other beyblade character....So friggin do NOT sue me cause you won`t get anything.



-Stage One-

It was a perfectly fine day in the small town, just a day like any other warm day in July. The sky was blue, not a single cloud floating past and one could hear the birds chirp and sing in the trees. All in all, it was a rather peaceful day.......right?

-BANG-

Guess not-sweatdrop-

In the next moment a door was slammed open and out dashed a boy with navy hair and a cap on his head, running like the devil himself was behind him. He made a eeeep-ing sound as there was a loud shout nearby. Behing in a rush he looked around desperate for somewhere to hide.

His eyes caught sight of a single bush in the garden outside the house he just left, and a wry grin spread across his face as he dove into that bush to hide away.

“ Mwuhahaha....Hilary will never find me in here!!!” he laughed evily and huddled himself together to become smaller.

Next thing known, a girl was standing outside the house, hands balled up in fists at her sides as she stopped to take a lok around. Her chocolate brown hair was all frizzy, standing of her head from the severe anger she was feeling right now. Her wary ears snapped up the sound of a giggle- a giggle that sounded suspiciously like it came from Tyson. She snapped her head to look in the direction she had heard the little sound and found herself staring at a bush in the middle of the garden.

-sweatdrop-

Was Tyson stupid enough to hide....inside a bush? She had over-restimated him for sure. One would think that despite him being a stupid pig he would know how to hide in situations like these. After all, there had been many of them...She couldn`t recall a day where they hadn`t fought. At least not for the past months.

She tip toed over to the bush and struggled hard to hold back the evil laughter as she made ready. But just as Hilary was about to jump onto the bush and strangle Tyson there was a loud squeal. Turning around she saw a blonde haired boy come running outside, his blue eyes sparkling with hyperness and joy. And he was....naked?

Squeeking Hilary turned away not to look at the blonde boy as he danced around in the garden.

“ Why is this happening to me? First Tyson snatches my underwear and now Max is dancing naked in the garden......What did I do to deserve this fate?” she sighed and shook her head, deciding to ignore the happy dance of Max and finish off Tyson instead.

Only when she looked back the spot where the bush had been there was..nothing but grass. The sound of feet running caught her attention and as she looked up she could see the bush running away from her hurriedly.

“ TYSON YOU LITTLE..........ARGH, YOU LITTLE BUSH-MONSTER!!!”

Hilary growled and followed her target, intent on catching the moving bush even if it was the last thing she did today.

“ Ohohoho!!!!! Look at all the pwetty pwetty flowers.....-sigh-Maxie liiikes flowers.....A lot of them!!” sung the hyper blonde as he kneeled down by a flower pot on the stairs to admire the beauty of the plants.

“ Pwettyyyy......I wanna be a flower too...-gasp- Maxie can be a flower! OHMIGOSH!!!” he gasped in realisation and stood back up, reaching his arms up above his head to pretend for them to be petals.

“ I hope the little bies comes to siiit on meeee-drools-”

Max stood perfectly still in all his nakedness, not noticing that the people passing by were casting weird glances in his direction. A mother walking with her twelwe year old daughter shrieked at the sight of the naked boy and placed a hand over her daughter`s eyes to shield her from such.....unfitting behaviour.

“ Moooom!!!! Stop it!! I can take it, it`s only a naked duuude!” protested the girl and tore away her mother`s hand. The mother placed her hands on her hips with a stern look.

“ Just because your father lets you stay up all night and watch....adult movies with him it doesn`t mean I will let you ogle the boy.....Come now”

“ But moooooom”, moaned the girl and sighed as her mother pulled her along away from the house of madness, as she had named it inside her own mind. Strange things happened at that house.

-takes a deep breath-Okay.....Let`s go inside the house instead, shall we? Up the stairs and in the door......Woops-bangs head on door- Hrm......Okay.-sweadrops- Errr....The author is not supposed to be in this story, am I right? Oh well.....Now that I`m here I might aswell take a look around.

Hey....oh niiiice torso..-drools-Hrm, yeah I am ogling a guy that just came downstairs. Err...wait a sec-he has blue hair?? How is that possible? Man, he has to dye it to get it that way. Ooops..I think he saw me.

“ What are you doing in here? Get the hell out of this house!!” he shouts at me. Hehe, I better take my leave now....

-back to normal mode-

The bluehaired guy stared in disbelief as the stranger suddenly vanished in thin air. Poof it just said and she was gone. He groaned and rubbed his forehead.

“ I knew I shouldn`t have gotten drunk last night......My head is fucking around with me”, he muttered and shook his head to get rid of the weird thoughts. Downstairs he looked around to see if there were any signs of his team around-intake of breath- Okay,the coast was clear. His eyes dully scanned the kitchen as he entered it.

Hm..It was clear that Tyson had tried to cook his own breakfast as there was milk spilled all over the desk and something goofy spread across the kitchen table. No fucking way that he would clean up after that pig.... He snorted and opened the fridge, being careful not to step in the pool of milk on the floor.

“ Wtf? Who emptied the fridge???”

That`s right, there was no food left at all. Kai muttered a profanity under his breath and decided to skip breakfast and see if there were any programs on the television instead. He flopped himself onto the couch and turned on the t.v.

A lean tall figure dressed in clad black sneaked past the boy standing outside by the stairs, not giving a single thought to the fact that the blonde boy was...well, naked and looking as if he was happy about it too. The black figure opened a window, slipping inside without a sound. This figure...Hm, he looked creepy, is he someone suspicious maybe?

“ Hm....Seems like the target has moved from its shelter”, muttered the figure to itself, the voice being clearly male. His eyes searched the room after any fresh leads, though there were none he found soon after. Sighing he tip toed across the room and slipped outside, leaving everything just the way it had been. He wouldn`t want to ruin the mission, would he now? A small chuckle escaped his lips as he moved along the walls in the corridor, searching for this so called “target” of his.

A sound caught his attention, and he warily stopped to listen. It was coming closer.....It sounded like...hm....A machine..no wait...

A cat?

His eyes widened in shock as something hurled itself at him, knocking him to the floor. He yelped in slight pain, but that was soon forgotten as a “meow” could be heard and something wet touched his cheek. Cracking one eye open to see what this attacker had been he found himself staring into a pair of golden eyes.

“ AAAAAAHHH!!!!”

Using force he pushed the creature of him and backed away, eyes wide from fear.

“ Meooooow.......meow?” came the reply to his scream.

It was......Rei.

God, what on Earth had happened to the neko jin? He was purring!!!! Not to mention that he was licking his hand!!! Oh wait....Neko jin. Ahhh, that was the explanation.

“Meow!” said the cat-like boy as he leapt onto his lap gracefully.

“ Errr...I came here to find someone, but it wasn`t you dude..-sweatdrop-”, he said nervously as the boy rubbed his face against his chest, his paws, hrm I mean hands feeling as if they were clawing gently at his trousers.

“ I gotta go now....err, nice to talk to ya....”

As he stood up and ran off down the hall Rei followed with a happy smile.

` I found my pretty, I will stay by my pretty forever!! MY pretty has such nice red hair....ohhh, and me lovey his blue eyes.... Yay! `

Meowing one more time Rei giggled girlishly and bounced down the stairs, avoiding any harm with ease with his catty behaviour.


Yeah....that was the first chapter...Did you enjoy my craziness? If you did I wouldn`t mind a rewiew you, that little button down there you know? Press it and type away!!! Hrm..anyway, if anyone is interested in reading a fanfic where Kai is hotter than ever seen(read) before, there are monsters and dark battles and hyperness...well, then you better click on the profile of Armith Greenleaf and the fanfic named Fiat Lux, we are co-writing that fanfic together.

Next chapter: Tyson finds a treasure, Tala delivers a box to its owner and Rei becomes possessive.