Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ It all started with the mail... ❯ The Mail ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1: The Mail
 
“The mail's here!” shouted Tyson excitedly. “Here's the mail. It never fails. It makes me wanna wag my-” “Tyson, what's with the Blues Clues thing?” asked Ray confused. “Uh…the mail is here…yeah,” Tyson answered, a little embarrassed. Max and Grampa suddenly come running in the room where Tyson and Ray are standing. “Hey! Kenny, you said Blues Clues was on!” cried Grampa and Max. “Sorry guys, it's just Tyson,” explained Ray. Then Tyson ran outside in his pink beyblade pajamas to get the mail.
 
“Grampa, Hillary, Kai, Ray, Max, Kenny, Hiro! Get your poopy butts down here!” screamed Tyson from outside. Everybody comes running out, looking like they just woke up. *Hiro dressed in a pair of Tyson's pajamas.* “Hey, were twins,” exclaimed Tyson to Hiro. “Yeah…I didn't have pajamas of my own…okay?” Hiro said shyly. “So, Tyson, why did you call us all out here?” Hillary asked rudely. “THEMAIL'S HERE!!” Tyson screamed. “Hey! Little homie man, ya don't gotta yell!” Grampa yelled. “Okay…well…I'm going to hand out the mail,” Tyson boasted, then continued with “Grampa, bill, bill, bill junk, bill, response from ineedadate.com, and a Nickelodeon magazine. Kai, ooo, you got a book, it's called `Beyblade: There's the strong, then there are the loud mouths.' Hmm…I wonder what that's about. Max, fanmail, fanmail, fanmail. Geez Max. Why do all the girls like you? Oh well. I probably got more than you anyway. Lets see, Kenny-” “Yes?! Yes?!” Kenny interrupted. “Nothing. Hillary, you got a buncha dumb girly junk, here. And Hiro, awww your order from Big Brothers R Us is here. Hey! I didn't get anything!” “Get used to it,” Kenny told him. “Hey, what about me?” Ray asked. “Guess you didn't get anything either,” Tyson said as he quietly walked away.

Later, as everyone was reading their mail, Hillary found a piece that wasn't hers. It read, “Dear Ray, thank you for subscribing to Make Up Life 101, The Glitter Guide For Girls. For subscribing so quickly and being so ambitious, we at Make Up Life 101, The Glitter Guide For Girls are granting you a free Sailor Moon makeover.” Ray backed away slowly into the corner. He was so embarrassed he wanted to puke. “Guys, look, I know it sounds weird, but that magazine is so hip and funalicious.” Everyone stared at Ray with cold, blank, surprised eyes. Everyone that is, except for Kai. Kai wasn't there. Kai, was taking a dump.