Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ IT, Beyblade Style!!!! ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: This is more based on the movie than the book. The book was too confusing to follow.

Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade. And I don't own `IT' either. That belongs to Stephen King.

Summery: (Based on the book `IT', by Stephen King.) They thought that they had defeated it, but 30 years later it returns.

Characters are as followed:

Bill: Tyson

Ben: Kai

Beverly: Hilary

Mike: Rei

Stan: Zeo

Ritchie: Max

Eddie: Kenny

Beytown, Japan: 2003

"Come on Emily! It's about to storm!" Mrs. Parker called out to her eight year-old daughter, Emily, who had returned from tricycling around the neighborhood. Mrs. Parker had been hanging the wet laundry out to dry when she had spotted the black storm clouds approaching. A clap of thunder sounded as she rushed up the stairs into the house with a basket of laundry under her arm.

Emily slowly wheeled her tricycle up the walkway leading to the backyard. She stopped and stooped down to pick up her doll, Maggie. Suddenly, she heard laughter. Looking around, she saw nothing. Another burst of laughter reached her ears, and this time she looked toward the clotheslines, where wet, white sheets had been hung to dry. As the sheets billowed in the wind, she spotted a red haired clown.

"Hello," it said. Emily smiled. She loved clowns. But that smile quickly vanished as the clown burst out of the sheets unexpectedly toward her…

Mrs. Parker came back out of the house to retrieve some of the laundry left on a clothesline over the steps.

"Emily?" She received no reply.

"Honey? Don't scare Mama." Mrs. Parker looked around and saw the turned over tricycle. At this, her heart sped up, and prepared for the worst. But nothing could prepare her for the sight of the bloody, mutilated body lying under the clothesline of sheets.

Rei Kon stood on the street in front of the Parker house, watching the police load what was left of little Emily Parker's body into the ambulance. It was raining now. He looked down, and spotted Emily's doll, Maggie, soaking wet and in the gutter. He picked it up and examined it.

"The chief will have a fit if he sees you here Rei." Rei turned around and stared into the face of his cop friend, Joseph.

"What do you got Joe?" asked Rei.

"The same as last time; not much." Rei sighed. This had been the sixth mysterious killing or disappearance of a child here in the past two weeks. He saw the chief of the Beytown police heading toward him.

"I told you to stay out of this, Kon," the chief snapped.

"I'm just a concerned citizen, Chief," replied Rei. "I call six kids missing or dead a cause for alarm."

"The kids have itchy feet and most likely ran away," the chief retorted matter-of-factly.

"Right. The five year-old with a toy car had itchy feet, and the seven year-old ran off to Mexico to have a fling," Rei responded sarcastically.

"In the first case, the boy's father took him. The other one…" But Rei interrupted the chief.

"Something is terribly wrong in Beytown, and you know it." The chief smirked as he took the doll from Rei.

"As I said before, Kon: Stay out of this." He stalked off. As Rei turned to leave, something under a tree caught his eye. He walked over and picked up the photograph. With a gasp he realized who it was.

"Zinny," he whispered.

Later that night, as he sat at the front desk of the Beytown library, Rei wrote the days events in his journal.

May 28

Another killing today. But this time it was something more. There was something that made my skin crawl. A photograph that shouldn't have been there. It's time to tell the others what's happening. I can't put this off. I hope to God I'm wrong.

Rei looked once more at the picture, picked up the phone, and began the calls.