Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kai's Dillemma. ❯ Kai's Dillemma:The Saturday After. ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Authors Note:
I am here to explain why the last couple of chaps were so short.
I wanted to end the story at 13 chapters, That was my plan but I had to add a little something extra at the time for that to happen. It may have a little shorter otherwise. Onto the final chapter,I'm happy because I've recently celebrated being an Author for fanfics/original stories for a little over a year now.^^.
=============================================================== =========


The beast's make sure today goes as they hoped...
Tyson:Are you sure you don't wanna come with any of us Kai???
Kai:Nope.
Tyson:All you wanna do is train train train...Why don't ya come with us and try to have fun??
Kai:If you don't leave i will double your training tomorrow.
Tyson: *looks a little nervous* So it's for one day..
Kai:Fine.For the whole week.
Tyson:Alright how about this we have a training match when we get back..if you come with at least one of us today.?.
Kai:Will it shut you up?
Tyson:We are all gonna go to an amusement park and spend the day there.
Kai *Coldly glances st the others*
Kai:No.
Tyson:Too late you agreed. But before he can object
Rei and max and Tyson practically shove him out the door.
Kai mutters *I'm doubling everyones training tomorrow.
Tyson:Well have fun today,Make us work extra tomorrow.
So with that everyone left for the amusement park. The beast's were happy with this outcome and mainly Dranzer was relieved to know that it's partner was with people he knew Kai could call friend's.
Kai:I'm making everyone train extra hard for a month. Everyone:Groan's..............
Kai mutters to himself again:That's better.

======The End=======

Actually later on I'm going to write a one-shot about their trip to the amusement park.^^.