Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss Of The Blue Dragon ❯ Ready? ...Go! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Kiss Of The Blue Dragon

SW: O______O A review!!! YAY!! ^_____^ Thanks Talaeka!! Here's your update!!
Disclaimer: Silver89Wolf doesn't own Beyblade.
Chapter Two: Ready? …Go!
~**************~
Everybody turned around, seeing the Demolition Boys.
“Hey Tala, Ian, Spencer and Bryan!” Max greeted. “How are you?”
“Fine.” Tala nodded.
“Is it just me, or am I seeing double?” Spencer asked, eyeing the twins.
Hilary smiled. “You're not seeing double Spencer. We were shocked when we found out, but Tyson has a twin sister. Her name's Ryuu.”
“Okay, okay! Now… no more interruptions!” Ryuu said.
“Okay, let's do this again!”
“Promise you won't hold back.”
“What?”
“Promise you won't hold back!” Ryuu repeated again.
“I promise.”
Ryuu smiled. “Good.”
“Ready sis?”
Ryuu grinned. “Always!”
“3… 2… 1…”
“LET IT RIP!!!!!”
The two blades landed gracefully in the dish. Ryuu rested a hand on her hip.
`Wow Tyson's blade is so small. Okay, I knew it was small, since I saw it in TV. But it is far smaller than I thought! And it has great power as well! No wonder! He did beat Brooklyn. Hehe… But I won't be that easy!' She smiled at her thoughts.
“Get him, Antrax!!”
The silver-blue blade rammed Dragoon in the side, pulled back and tackled him as hard as she could.
“Whoa!” Tyson bounced back a bit. `How did she get this powerful!? I always beat her easily when I was younger!!'
“You're underestimating me Tyson,” she sang a bit.
“This is unbelievable!”
“What is, Chief?” Ray asked.
“Ryuu… Her bitbeast can easily keep up with Dragoon!”
“What?!” everybody exclaimed.
`How does she do that?' Kai asked suspiciously.
They looked at Ryuu. She stood there calmly with a hand on her hip and a smile on her face.
`Alright Ryuu! Have it your way!' “Dragoon! Counterattack!” Dragoon started glowing a bit and raced towards her. A blue dragon with a turquoise belly and long sharp silver claws and gray eyes came out of the beyblade.
“Antrax!” Ryuu's beyblade also started glowing and while racing towards Dragoon, a light blue dragon came out of her beyblade. Antrax let out a mighty roar.
“Should we take it up to the next step?” Ryuu asked, smiling.
“Huh?” Tyson looked at her confused.
Antrax jumped out of the dish and raced towards the tree, slithering up it.
“Dragoon! Go after her!”
“Forget it! Antrax! Nosedive!” Antrax jumped off a tree branch. She spun towards Dragoon.
Tyson laughed. “Dragoon… ATTACK!!!” A whirlwind appeared around Dragoon.
“Sorry to disappoint you Tyson! Antrax!! DARK HOLE ATTACK!”
A black hole appeared right before Antrax while she was flying down, sucking up the tornado Dragoon had created.
Ray gasped. “She just… She just sucked up Dragoon's tornado!!”
Antrax landed gracefully on the floor. “My turn! SPIRAL TORNADO TWIST!!!
Dragoon was caught in the wind and flew against the tree.
No!! Dragoon!”
The beyblade, landed back on the floor, spinning still.
“What?!” Ryuu couldn't believe Dragoon was still spinning. “Oh well!” She grinned.
“Tyson, I believe it's your move now!”
“GALAXY TURBO TWISTER!!!”
Ryuu was pushed back because of the strong wind Dragoon was creating.
“Ah!!” Ryuu crossed her arms in front of her face. But that didn't help for she was slammed against a tree.
“Ryuu, are you okay!?” Hilary exclaimed.
Ryuu pulled herself back up. “I'm fine.”
“BLAZING HURRICANE!!!!!!”
Ryuu twirled around herself, bringing both of her hands up. A whirlwind was created around her, she being in it. She came to a stop and brought her hands down in an instant. At the same time the whirlwind fell apart and slammed down, racing towards Dragoon and Tyson like a wave. Dragoon was slammed against a tree and landed back on the ground once the wind subsided.
“I… lost?” Tyson couldn't believe it. His sister beat him! He cracked a smile and picked up his beyblade. `You got smashed up quite a bit, ne Dragoon? But wasn't that worth having a beybattle like this?'
“Wow! That match was awesome!!” Max and Ray said.
Ryuu caught Antrax in her open hand. `I can't believe I did it… I… beat him…' She smiled and looked at her beyblade. It was mostly damaged. “You did great Antrax… I'm proud of you…” Antrax glowed in response.
She heard footsteps and looked up, seeing her twin smile at her.
“Congrats sis, that was an awesome match. Thanks.” He held his hand out to her.
Ryuu looked at the hand and then at him. Shaking her head, she threw her arms around Tyson, hugging him.
“Silly! I should be the one thanking you!”
“For?”
“Everything!!”
Tyson chuckled and hugged her back. “You're welcome… I think…”
Ryuu giggled and pulled back, smiling at her brother. “I'm proud of ya!”
“Thanks. You've improved much since last time we've beybattled.”
“Haha! I've been training all the time!” she said proudly.
“Next time I'll beat you!”
“Oh really?” A shadow went over her eyes. Blinking, she noticed that someone had put a cap over her head.
An arm went around her shoulders and another went around Tyson's. The two looked up, seeing their elder brother, Hiro.
“Well, champs, how about all of us eat ice-cream first?”
Some of their friends cheered. “Yeah! Ice-cream!” Tyson threw his fist into the air.
Ryuu grinned. “What are we waiting for then?”
----------------
SW: That was chapter 2! Thanks for reading! Err… Please review?