Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kitty In The Middle ❯ Drigger ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

hey, thanks for the updates y'all!!! sorry if i can't thank you personally... n_n
 
 
not mine, never was. i'd feel better if beyblade were...
 
 
well, enjoy!!!
 
 
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@
 
Three hot-to-die-for guys lunged for the fourth, a really cute, hot, `ready-to-be-taken-however-and-whenever-you-want' little kitty…
 
 
 
… only to have him snatched away beneath their noses by another, a tall hot boy, with white-strapped-black ears and tail, slightly resembling a white tiger, who landed behind them, in the big hallway, so he could escape if they ever tried to attack him. Aka a Pet.
 
 
 
“Drigger, what the F do you think you're doing???” the three `Snatchers' asked the `Intruder'.
 
 
 
“I'm saving a kitten from three hungry predators, that's what. Now if you'll excuse me, our kitten is hungry.”
 
 
 
“THAT'S WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR!!! WE WERE ABOUT TO HELP HIM!!!”
 
 
 
“Oh, shut up, you three hornballs. He's hungry for food. Not to mention---“
 
 
 
“DRIGGER! YOU'RE BACK!!! WHERE WERE YOU THE WHOLE TIME?! WE MISSED YOU!!!”
 
 
 
“… Bye!!!”
 
 
 
With that, our new character Drigger ran off (to the kitchens I think), and left place t othree other hot guys, namely three pets; who else would have wings, tails, fangs and really hot, -ready-to-melt-your-horny-ass auras besides Tala, Kai and Bryan?
 
 
 
Bryan was the first one to react.
 
 
 
“O… kay…” *twitching eyebrow* “What the HELL do you three think you were doing??”
 
 
 
All of them answered in the same time: “Oh, nothing, we were just strolling by a corner in the bath house--”
 
 
 
“ -- when we accidentally saw Drigger--”
 
 
 
“ -- and he looked so hot in his naked, wet skin soaking in the bath water, we couldn't help but--”
 
 
 
And this went on and on and on… Eventually, they realised that their rambling was just taking over the time they could have used for looking for Drigger (hot hunk of ass, as they called it.), and asked - more like yelled - not-so-very-politely `Where the fuck did he go?'
 
 
 
After a ling time of explaining, arguing, some kicks and a few punches here and there, thumps included, and other forms of violence that I will not describe for fear of scaring a few of my readers, they finally came to a conclusion…
 
 
 
… both hot kitties were…
 
 
 
… in …
 
 
 
… the…
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
“Okay, WHAT are you two doing in the kitchen?!”
 
 
 
Well, that took quite some time. Our three, now six Seme-bishes finally found out where they were. They tried the bath house, the broom cupboards (36% of them. This is a palace we're talking about; do you know how huge this place is? Besides they were horny), in the storage room a room that takes up, like, the space of 2