Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kuragari Shou ❯ thoughts ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok this is my friends' fic but she doesn't have the internet so she asked me to edit it and put it up for her. This is her first fic and she doesn't know a lot about beyblade so sorry if the characters aren't exactly perfect. Read and review please. Flames are welcome. This is a KaixOc, ReixOc fic.

Disclaimer: I do not own beyblade or any of it's characters, I do own Lexi and Mina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?" Rei asked confused.

"I said inside, NOW!" The girl grabbed Tyson and Max's arms and pulled them into the shop.

KAI'S POV

Ok, this girl. Is really confusing. I am NEVER going to admit that out loud. First she is a psychopathic girl who wanted to kill Tyson…not that I can blame her. But I will be the one to kill him.

Back on subject. Then the girl has a great conversation with Rei. Then she starts greasing me off for asking a question. And all through that scenario I was nearly laughing. It just reminded me of something that happened between Tala and Ian…except Tala didn't stop chasing him and Ian had a black eye and broken arm afterwards. None of us ate for a week after that. Courtesy of Boris.

And after all that she figures out that we're the Blade Breakers and then she shoves us into a Flower and Fabric shop. Can this day get any worse?

"Tyson, where's Kenny?"

Nope, it just got worse. Why the hell does she want to know that anyway?

REI'S POV

Ok. This is turning out to be a really weird day. Maybe it's a dream. Only dreams jump around this much…ouch…nope, not a dream. Now Max is looking at me strangely…great! Why is she asking about Kenny? Ok…well now Kai is back to normal…he really freaked everyone out earlier when he started laughing. I gotta ask him why he was laughing…yup, he's a bastard again. The world may yet be normal again!

MAX'S POV

Kai…laughed…Kai…laughed….KAI…laug hed! This is Kai were talking about! Kai Hiwatari laughed. Renowned sour puss and the black hole of emotion and all human functions laughed…and no one knows why…Rei's muttering something about this being a dream…I don't agree…for Kai to be laughing it has to be a nightmare…maybe if I pinched myself or something it'll prove that this is a nightmare…seems Rei thinks so to…ok, I'm not trying that…it looks painful…maybe because he has claws…ouch.

TYSON'S POV

The world is ending. First a completely random girl tries to kill me…wait…a completely random and HOT girl tries to kill me then Rei suddenly gets along with her…why doesn't she try to kill him? And after all that, she glares at Kai. She's like another Kai! Except she's hot…also I don't think that Kai has ever dragged me and Max into the back office of a shop before. He's dragged us OUT of shops…oh well who cares? She's hot!

??????????? POV

Oh, this is the PERFECT time to run into these guys! Why'd it have to be today? Why couldn't it have been yesterday or the day before? Oh yeah, because everything hates me. Oh…she is going to be SO pissed…if I even get around to calling her! Ok, Tuesday's hate me. Every possible thing goes wrong for me on Tuesdays…hey…aren't there five blade breakers? CRAP! Where's what's his face?...Kenny! That's his face, Kenny…where's he? Umm…ok, it shouldn't have taken me THAT long to figure out who was missing! I really need some coffee or something, where would Kenny be? Wonder if lard boy here knows.

NORMAL POV

"Tyson, where's Kenny?" The girl asked dragging them into the back office and closing the door.

"Why should we tell you?" Kai interrupted savagely as the girl locked the door. The girl turned around to face him.

"When questions are directed to you or when you are instructed to, that is the only time to talk. Understand?" Kai was about to respond when the girl pulled a dagger out of her pocket.

"You zippie your mouth. Get it? Don't make me use this, cause I REALLY don't wanna." Kai nodded mutely, his eyes fixed on some dry blood on the blade. The girl seemed to notice and rubbed some of it off with her thumb. Still holding the knife she turned to Tyson.

"Tyson, where…is….Kenny?" She asked slowly. Tyson glanced at the knife then back to her face.

"Umm, at my place, here's my number!" Tyson replied, the girl shook her head.

"I won't need it. Just stay here. Do not move and if I find one thing outta place, you will wish that I had stabbed you with the knife in the first place!" The girl disappeared and Kai snapped out of his memories.

"YOUR NUMBER!?" Rei and Max sweat dropped as Kai continued. "THE GIRL THREATENS OUR LIVES WITH A DAGGER THAT STILL HAS BLOOD ON IT! AND YOU TRY TO GIVE HER YOUR FUCKIN PHONE NUMBER?! GOD! HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU GET!? AH! I AM SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS!" Kai continued to rant and rave until he settled for muttering to himself. They occasionally heard words like `idiot' and `murderer' but after 5 minutes they all tuned him out.

What do ya think? Should I continue it? Read and Review please. Remember flames are welcome.