Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kuragari Shou ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey guys, thanx for reviewing so far. Now just the normal stuff and onto the fic!
Ok this is my friends' fic but she doesn't have the internet so she asked me to edit it and put it up for her. This is her first fic and she doesn't know a lot about beyblade so sorry if the characters aren't exactly perfect. Read and review please. Flames are welcome. This is a KaixOc fic. It did usedto be ReixOc aswell. But we changed that.
Disclaimer: I do not own beyblade or any of its characters; I do own Lexi and Mina.

Mina stepped out of the shower later that night only to be confronted by her Aunt.
“Where are you going Mina?” Mina sighed.
“I told you, I have a date! I'll be back around ten. And don't worry; I'm not going to mess up or anything.” Her aunt frowned.
“Okay…but you need to lock up; I'm going to be at Deva's tonight, I'm not sure if I should-”
“It'll be fine! Just go and chant or whatever.” Mina said as she walked into her room. She glanced at the clock. 6:33pm. “HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA BE LATE!” Mina panicked and dropped the towel, running to her closet and grabbing the first things that her hand came into contact with. A pair of hip hugging jeans and a black top. She threw on the clothes, brushed her hair and quickly applied some eyeliner and lip gloss before grabbing her purse and running downstairs.
“Mina, what's the rush child?” Her aunt asked as she flew past her.
“I'm gonna be late!” She cried, flinging the door open and running to her car.
“MINA!” Her aunt called after her. “YOU NEED SHOES!” Mina stopped immediately and looked down at her bare feet.
“Ah.” She stated before turning and racing back into the house and up the stairs, throwing on some heeled boots and running back down to her car. “Its quarter to seven…shiiit….” Mina slammed the car door closed and started the engine.
Kai stood outside the restaurant and glanced at his watch. 6:57pm. She has four minutes before she's late. He thought to himself. What seemed an eternity later, Mina popped into view.
“Hey Kai! I'm not late am I?” She asked anxiously. Kai checked his watch.
“If you had waited another thirty seconds you would have been.” Mina sighed in relief.
“Thank god! Okay, are we going in or are we going to stand outside all night?” Kai rolled his eyes.
“So says the one who was almost late.” Mina poked her tongue out.
“Shut up. My aunt was lecturing me constantly. I swear, she gave me the sex protection talk AND the birds and the bees all at once. Yeesh!” Kai smirked and led her into the restaurant. (A/N: I'll let you guys figure out what their date is like.)
TYSON'S PLACE
Rei was sitting on his bed, listening to his stereo. The music was blaring so loudly, he didn't know anyone else was in the room until the music stopped.
“What!” Rei sat up and noticed Hilary glaring at him. “What?”
“Rei! I've been calling you for the past five minutes! The white tigers are on the phone for you! AND Tyson's been wanting to talk to you, say's it's `urgent'.” Rei rolled his eyes and took the phone from Hilary's outstretched hand. She left the room and slammed the door; Rei sighed and fell back on his bed.
“Hello?”
“Rei! It's Mariah! How are you?” Rei sighed and grinned slightly.
“Exhausted Mariah, how about you?”
“Not too bad. We've just arrived at our hotel! We'll be seeing you guys pretty soon right?”
“Maybe Mariah, I can't talk too long. Tyson's been looking for me. He's been really weird lately.”
“Serious?”
“Mariah! Put the phone on speaker!” Lee's voice came over the phone. Rei grinned.
“Okay Lee! Calm down! Rei, I'm putting it on speaker.”
“Sure Mariah. Hey guys.”
“Hey.” The other three responded before Mariah cut them off.
“What do you mean, Tyson's been acting strange?” Rei opened his mouth when there was a knock on his door.
“Hold on a sec, Come in!” The door opened and Tyson was standing there.
“Hey Rei, have you seen Kai?” Rei rolled his eyes.
“He's probably out walking Tyson. He DOES walk every night.” Tyson frowned.
“Okay. Whatever.” He left and Rei shook his head.
“Guys? You still there?”
“Yes Rei, we're still here.” Lee spoke up. “Or at least Gary and I are. Mariah's trying to kill Kevin or something.”
“Great, what's the hotel address? I'm coming over.”
“How about we meet at the park instead?” Lee suggested. “It's so boring in here, I wanna move!”
“Sure, see you guys soon.” Rei hung up and pulled a jacket on, leaving the room. As he reached the door, Tyson appeared.
“Where are you going Rei?” Rei sighed.
“I'm going to the park. I'm meeting the white tigers and I am going ALONE.” Rei side-stepped Tyson and was out the door before he could say anything in protest. Ten minutes later Rei was knocked to the ground by Mariah squeezing the life out of him.
“Rei! How are you! Have you been training? What's been going on with you lately? I feel like I haven't spoken to you in AGES!”
“Mariah, you just spoke to him ten minutes ago and if you want him to answer questions, you might want to give him some air.” Lee teased. Mariah blushed and let go of Rei. Both stood up and Rei grinned.
“Hey guys. Great to see you!” They found a place to sit in. Rei leant his back against a tree and sighed. “So what's been up with you guys?”
“We've been training a lot, but nothing more than that. Except for Kevin's birthday.” Mariah said, taking a seat next to Lee and across form Rei.
“Yeah! I'm FINALLY 15. Awesome present too. Thanks Rei!” Rei grinned.
“No problem Kevin.”
“So what have you been up to Rei?” Gary asked. Rei sighed.
“Way too much for my head to keep up with. Training and all that shit. But yesterday, Tyson practically ran over this girl when he was running to the café. She chased him, then grabbed us, dragged us into the back of her shop. Literally disappeared into thin air for ten or twenty minutes and then came back with Kenny. Threatened to stab both Kenny AND Kai. She seriously had this knife at their throats. THEN she tells us that she's a witch and how these people are gonna try and kill us.” Rei paused for a breath before continuing. “Then she leaves, and turns up at Tyson's house half an hour later with swords on her back, sets Max on fire, hands us swords and gets the people who were trying to kill us into a mental hospital that she escaped from and gets Tyson to buy us all pizza.”
“Tyson? Paid for pizza? The world is ending.” A sarcastic voice cut through. Rei turned and stared.
“Hey Rei, gonna introduce us?” Ozuma asked, nodding his head at the white tigers. Rei blinked.
“Hey, Ozuma. This is Mariah, Kevin, Gary and Lee. They're the white tigers. Guys, this is Ozuma, Mariam, Joseph and Dunga.” Rei pointed to each in turn. After they had all sat down and stared at Rei, Rei shook his head. “I feel like one of the elders back home. Always telling stories.”
“I just wanna know how she got Tyson to pay for pizza.” Mariam said.
“Actually, I wanna know why she threatened Kai.” Joseph added. Rei sighed.
“She just dumped the check on Tyson and she threatened Kai because he spoke to her when the question was directed at Tyson. Moving on, so then we came to the park. Met the Demolition Boys and Mina's friend Jo. Tyson then went weird, gave Jo the third degree and insisted on going back to the pizza shop and getting a vegetarian pizza for her. He then watched her eat all of it. When we got back home he said he didn't trust her and to keep away from her.”
“You forgot to mention that Kai, Mina and I had a very interesting conversation about ghosts.” Came a voice from above Rei. Rei looked up and saw Tala hidden among the branches.
“Tala? What the hell are you doing up there?” Tala glanced around.
“Hiding from Spencer. He doesn't normally try to kill people, but I always seem to be an exception.”
“You brought it upon yourself Tala.” Bryan muttered form beside him. “Don't know why you dragged me with you.”
“Well I didn't know that we'd be getting a free story did I?” Mariah glared at Bryan. Bryan noticed and glared back.
“What?”
“You nearly killed Rei!” Bryan sighed.
“Get over it! It was like…two years ago, for Christ sake!” Almost as soon as he said this, a blade tore through the branches, causing Tala and Bryan to jump from the tree. As soon as he landed, Tala saw Spencer running towards him.
“Shit! Bye!” Tala sprinted off in the other direction and Bryan sat beside Rei, watching as a dripping wet Spencer chased his team Captain.
“Rei! How can you just sit there like he didn't try to kill you!” Mariah snapped, still glaring at Bryan. Rei shrugged.
“My motto's. Let by gones be by gones, let Tyson skip training and let Kai have his dates.” Rei nodded and silence reigned.
“Kai has a date?” Dunga asked in shock. Rei's eyes widened.
“Shit. DON'T TELL TYSON!”
“Erm…why not?” Mariam asked in confusion.
“Tyson's been going psycho as soon as anyone leaves the house. It's like someone's gonna attack us! Kai went out earlier today. As soon as he got back Tyson went psycho at him for not telling anyone. Hilary hasn't been helping either. She's been just as annoying and she's only been here four hours!”
“Calm down Rei. It can't be as bad as you say it is.” Ian said, popping up out of no where.
“Ha!” Rei let out a harsh laugh and at the same time his mobile began to ring. He took it out and answered it. “Hello?” He sighed and put it on speaker. “Yeah Tyson?”
“Rei! Where the hell are you! And have you seen Kai? He isn't answering his mobile! You had better be back before nine o'clock Rei! Are you listening to me! Hilary's taking over! Max! You had better not be leaving the house!” At this point Spencer and Tala returned. Tala sitting as far away from Spencer as possible.
“Rei?” Hilary's voice took over Tyson's. “Where are you? Why didn't you tell us where you were going? Where's Kai? I know you know where he is!” Rei's eye brow started twitching and he dug his fingers into his hands to keep from throwing the phone. He clenched his eyes shut and ground his teeth as Hilary continued. “I don't know just what it is that's Tyson's so worked up about but he's setting an example for you guys! All he ever does lately is train, train, train! I've seen you stop after three hours Rei! Tyson trains for five hours with his beyblade and then he goes onto his kendo straight away! And he's right about telling us where you're going! If you got kidnapped or something we wouldn't have a clue as to where to start looking!” Hilary continued to yap as the other teams stared at the phone bug-eyed. Rei felt his nails pierce the skin on his palms and he snapped.
“SHUT UP HILARY! FOR GOD SAKE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU DON'T EVEN BLADE YOU HYPOCRITICAL BITCH! AH! I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! GO FUCK TYSON AND GET THE STICK OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ARSE!” Rei chucked the phone at a nearby rock and watched as it shattered, breathing out slowly.
“And this is why you don't piss Rei off.” Kevin commented, edging away. Tala nodded mutely, he had been sitting right next to the rock.
“What is this? Kill Tala day?” He asked out loud.
“Why is Spencer trying to kill you anyway? And why are you all wet Spencer?” Ozuma asked. Spencer growled and refused to answer, so Bryan did.
“Tala decided to see if Spencer could swim. So he pushed him off the bridge and into the river.” He said dryly. Rei sighed heavily.
“Does anyone have a mobile? I need to call Kai.” Tala slowly took his mobile out of his pocket and handed it to Rei.
“He's number 7 on my speed dial. Please don't kill my phone.” Rei sighed and waited for Kai to answer.
KAI AND MINA (by now they have left the restaurant and are walking.)
Kai sighed and looked apologetically to Mina who just waved it off. Kai took his mobile out and looked at the number. Tala? What's he calling me for?
“Hello?”
“Kai? It's Rei.”
“Rei? Why are you calling on Tala's mobile?” Rei laughed nervously.
“I um….mine met an…unfortunate accident….” At this point Bryan grabbed the phone off Rei.
“He threw it at a rock and it shattered.”
“Why did he do that?” At this point Rei took the phone back.
“Tyson called me. Hilary and Tyson have each got a stick the size of America up their arses!”
“Noticed have you?”
“Look Kai, seriously. I'm staying with the white tigers tonight, I suggest staying with the Demolition boys or something because Tyson has reached a new level of obsessing. I got to go Kai. Tala's begging me to not `kill his phone'.”
“Bye Rei.”
“What was that about?” Mina asked hesitantly. Kai sighed.
“Tyson has been obsessing with safety and training and crap. So much so that he called Rei's mobile. Rei got so pissed off he broke it.” Mina laughed slightly before looking at her watch.
“Damn…I have to be going now Kai, sorry.”
“Don't be. I need to find Tala anyway. Goodnight Mina.”
“Night. Hey, are you guys coming over for dinner tomorrow?” Kai nodded.
“Yeah, even if Tyson doesn't, Rei and I will be there. Max to most likely.”
“Great, this is my address.” Mina handed him the number and walked away, calling `goodbye' over her shoulder. Kai put her address in his pocket and took out his mobile, calling Tala.
“Hey Tala? Where are you guys? Okay…see you soon.”

Okay people, read and review plz. I'll update soon.