Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ light ❯ light ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kit- hi all this is my first one shot.
 
Max- I'm in this one!
 
Kai-…kit why am I in this too?
 
Kit- should we tell him max?
 
Max- (locks him self behind a bullet proof glass window) go ahead
 
Kit- ummm you and max are `together' in this fic.
 
Kai- together how…
 
Kit- it is an after glow first time fic.
 
Kai- … 0.0…
 
Max- anyways kit does not own beyblade but she does own this story so no stealing.
 
 
 
 
Light
 
Kai smiled at his blond lover, a real smile one that only max had ever seen. Kai had been very sad that day, that was in till max confessed. After that oh god this had been the best night of his life. He had given max every this and in return had taken all that his tenshi had to offer. For the first time since he had first stepped in to the Abby he was truly happy. Instinctively the Russian knew that this was not a one time thing. he knew that max was going to stay with him and love him forever, and that he in turn would do the same. max had awakened something kai thought he had long ago lost…his hope. His hope that one day his life would be some semblance of normal, that he could live peacefully with some one who really loved him, and not have to worry about his sadistic trainer or his crazy grandfather. Kai hoped that with his new found hope he would be able to make things work between him and his tenshi.
 
“kai?” max asked questioningly coming off his orgasmic high.
 
 
“Yes love?” kai replied getting lost in the ocean blue depths of his lover.
 
“does this mean you love me too?” max asked tilting his head to the side.
 
“Yes max I do and I always will.” Kai said smiling that smile again and pulling the slight blond in to his arms.
 
“hmm good…love you kai…” the blond sighed curling in to the older blader and slowly falling asleep.
 
 
 
 
Kit-soooo what do you think?
 
Max- (kissing kai…stops kissing him) it has brought me closer to him then ever before (starts kissing him again)
Kai- *.* …