Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Love's a loaded Gun ❯ The story ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: If I would say it was mine, then I would get a lot of trouble and couldn´t write any fanfics anymore. So I don´t say it. ^^U

Author´s note: Well, it´s a songfic. and actually the first I wrote and also finished for the Beyblade section. The song is from one of my favorite Rockstars. Alice Cooper. The title of the fanfic. is the same like the title of the song. ....Figures. ¬_¬ I hope I didn´t do a too awful job in writing it. I had the idea of when I watched an episode of the Anime Hellsing and I also thought the lyrics would fit perfectly. Enjoy. ^^

Warning: It´s yaoi. Ty/Ka, Have you expect anything less? But slightly Ty/Ray. By the way, I should warn you about that too, ... Character´s death implied. ^^U Forgive me, please.

Fanfiction notes:

"Words"

~thoughts~

*lyrics*

Love's a loaded gun

By Little Leila

I saw him again. Saw them again. Walking through the park and happily holding hands.

It hurts!

It hurts so much, that I want to let go. Just shrivel up and die. Yeah, that would be fine. But then again, ...who will be there for my Ty-Koi? Yes, my Ty-Koi! Got a problem with that? I love Tyson Granger. I love another boy! I love him enough to die for him, to change for him, to kill for him. I can´t understand, what he sees in that loser, he has as a boyfriend now. I´m so much better. Better than anyone will ever be.

* Somebody saw you at the station

You had your suitcase in your hand

You didn't give no information

You walked off with another man*

All I want, is for him to be mine. But fate wouldn´t give me a chance with him. He always found someone else and now, it´s him. My Ty-Koi saw always a friend in me, nothing more, ....at the moment.

All in all, he had three boyfriends and they were all our friends. Yes, you heard right, they were. No, Tyson didn´t dump them. They just, .....well, I don´t want to think about it.

My love´s gone so far, that I began to stalk him. I know, where he works, what music he likes, his favorite food and even all his sound, when they were making love. Many call this insanity, ....I call it overprotective.

* I'm always standing in the shadows, baby

I watched you give yourself away

You take them home into your bedroom

You had another busy day*

'They.'

The thought was constantly in my head. Written into my mind by an invisible hand and with green, burning ink. It was always him, or another.

Never me.

But I loved him way too much, to let him see my pain. So I just stayed as a friend in the hope, he would see that he was meant for me and no one else.

* I tried to look the other way and fake it*

I had done so much, to make him realize this. I´d sent him flowers, little gifts and even poems. And it wasn´t helpful. Naive as he is, he thought they were from his boyfriends and they just took advantage of that.

Never telling the truth!

That seems to be a rule in a relationship. Also his current boyfriend has one or two secrets. If Tyson only knew, what he was doing, maybe he would run to me. Seeking for comfort. ...No, that´s too easy. And I was never one for the easy way out. Besides, maybe he would go back. Running back to him!

I can´t let this happen! I have to prevent it!

* You push me to the limits*

Never again should there be a 'they', again. Only an 'us'. And I know also how, though, ....the method has gotten old by now. It´s really not very original, but I would do it, if I get a chance with Tyson. He is the only one, who could do this to me.

I never want to see this guy again, next to my Dragon. Even if he claims to be a friend.

* I can't take it!*

It was one of these days when I followed him, Tyson´s boyfriend. He went exactly into the same apartment, like the last two months. The apartment of that, ....whore. Sometimes I have serious doubt in his taste of lovers. But I must admit, he had a good one when he chose Tyson. But I can see, he only uses him. He is so bold to play with such innocence.

Hmpf, stupid fool.

I waited for two hours, then he came out again, talking with the whore a few last words before saying goodbye. He walked down the streets, exactly into my direction.

Oh, how he would pay for this.

~He´ll pay dearly!~ I thought, while feeling the cool metal against my fingertips when I reached into my pocket.

* One down, one to go

Just another bullet in the chamber

Sometimes love's a loaded gun

Red lights, stop and go

Whatcha gonna do when you play with danger

Sometimes love's a loaded gun*

When he was close enough, I pulled him into the dark alley and threw his body against the very next wall. He seemed to be surprised to see me. Didn´t see that coming, huh ...liar? I make sure to trap him. I block the entrance of the small alley, to prevent all his chances for escape. His confusion was washed away and now, I saw something different in his eyes.

Fear?

Panic??

I don´t know what, and I don´t care, but I whatever it was, it was delicious to see him like that. He tried to speak, but not a single word had made it pass his lips. But soon enough he found his ability, to make his unworthy presence known, again. Too bad.

"K -K --Kai??? What a ..are ...y -y you doing here?"

Oh, you think I´m falling for the I-was-just-going-for-a-walk-and-didn´t-done-anything number, like most people? Well, you thought wrong. Kai Hiwatari isn´t like most people!!! You should know this by now, ...Ray.

"Shut up" I growl.

"Don´t try to fool me, Ray. I know what´s going on."

"I dunno what you´re talking about." He replied.

Seems like I have to remind him of where he was a few minutes ago.

"Ah...really? Then your meeting with Mariah was just a coincidence, ....like it was for the last few months?"

He gasped and looked shocked for a moment. Got you, hmm? That is the truth my dear friend and nothing else! Bah, the word friend combined with Ray left always an awful taste behind. It sounds sweet at first, but when you got to know him the way I did and when you know he is with your beloved, then you have the urge to choke or to vomit.

It´s like poisoned sugar.

"K -Kai, ...it´s not what you think. I, ....I was just with her for a little chat. That´s all, really!"

Lame excuse. I know you can do better, Ray. C´mon, show me how much of a liar you really are. I scowled at him and crossed my arms, showing him I didn´t believe him. He pushed himself away from the wall, he´d been leaning against a short moment ago and tried to approach me and he held his hand in a defensive manner.

"Please Kai, let me explain. Mariah and I, we´re just friends. She helped me, ...planning. ....For my marriage with Tyson."

My eyes went wide. Marriage??? No, you can´t! ...HE IS MINE!!!! He´s lying. He must be!!!! I took a step back and pulled the weapon out of the pocket, of my jacket.

* Sometimes love's a loaded gun

And it shoots to kill!*

Now, I can clearly see the fear in his eyes and I enjoy every second of it.

"NO! FUCKING NO RAY!!! You will never have Tyson like that!!!"

I must have made an insane expression, because Ray´s fear grew if even possible. I held the gun in my right and aimed at him. Aimed at a member of the team and also my archenemy.

"Kai, .....please. ....Put the gun down. I really .....didn´t know you felt.... "

"SHUT UP! You´re a damn liar, Ray. I bet you knew the whole time, what I was feeling for him, didn´t you? That´s why you took him away from me. ADMIT IT!"

"No, Kai. I didn´t know it. And Tyson didn´t as well. We ...."

"NO, ...there isn´t a we for you two!!! Only for him and 'me'!!!"

Ray seemed to be scared shitless. Good! I want him to be scared; I want him to feel my wrath.

I want him dead!

Even if I go in jail for that. I want Ray to be gone. Gone for good. Tyson said once Carpe Diem, ....Live the moment, because I was in one of my bad moods and he thought he could make me realize how pointless this was. Well, I do live the moment, ...now.

* Someday they'll put me in a squad car

Someday they'll throw away the key

But 'til that day I'll be a mad dog

Cuz that's what you taught me to be*

Suddenly I start to laugh, I couldn´t help it. It was just too ironic. The thought of living the moment and to know there won´t be another for Ray.

Ray looked at me strangely he really must´ve believed I´d lost it. He wasn´t so wrong with that. Did you know, it could drive you insane? To love and not to be loved. I´m on the brink to insanity, but I´m still close enough to reality, to do what I intended to do.

*You looked into the eyes of men above you

I was the one who really tried to love you *

Ray made a last attempt to approach me; to talk sanity into my mind.

"Kai, ....you really don´t want to do this. I mean, we´re friends. I´m sure, ...we´ll find a way out."

I chuckled darkly, making him stop dead in his tracks.

~Tyson, ... how could you love such an idiot?~

I released the safety catch on the gun and aimed at Ray´s head. How I despised him for his mere existence. For interfering into my love-life. Couldn´t he see that we, Tyson and I, were both meant to be? That he had no right, to be his boyfriend? ...That I have to teach him the same lesson, like Tyson´s last boyfriends?

* One down, one to go

Just another bullet in the chamber

Sometimes love's a loaded gun

Red lights, stop and go

Whatcha gonna do when you play with danger

Sometimes love's a loaded gun

And it shoots to kill*

I smirked at my current prey and Tyson´s soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend. If he doesn´t exist anymore, than maybe Tyson would come to me, ...this time. The last two times, he didn´t. But what do they say? 'All good things come in threes.' And this would be the third and hopefully last time.

"Put the gun down Kai, ...please."

Is there a hint of panic in his voice? I thought so.

How amusing.

"Kai, think! They will hear the shot and they´ll imprison you. Is it worth it?"

I gave him a malicious grin, though I´m pissed off, because he´d doubted, that Tyson is worth it. Like I said, I would do 'anything' for my Koi.

"I´m not that stupid Ray. Believe me." I answered in a very calm voice.

Maybe he didn´t see it in the dark alley or maybe he really was as stupid as I claimed him to be. Because he didn´t seem to notice the adapter on the front of my gun. There won´t be a sound.

Not from my gun, but surely from the impact his body will make when it hits the ground.

"No, Kai please. I´m sure Tyson and I, ..we .... "

He wanted to say: 'we´ll find a way/ or ...someone for you.' But I couldn´t hear this word anymore. My grin disappeared from my face and my old trade-mark glare was back in place.

"No, Ray. Don´t you realize it by now?! There is no 'we'. ....but there will be an 'us'. " He knew what I meant and the golden color of his eyes seemed to flicker.

* Pull the trigger*

A sickening thud was the only sound in the alley. It could have been anything, but I knew what it was. I didn´t need to check up on him, Because if I do something, then I do it right! Slowly, I left the alley and went down the street. Usually there was no one on the streets around this time of the night, so I didn´t have to worry about being seen by someone.

I felt relieved. I was free again. Free to breath, free from the jealousy and insanity and also free to claim the Dragon as my own. ....Maybe this time he´ll come to me, who knows???

I´m really not a killer! I just don´t want them to hurt Ty with anything. If Tyson had ever heard from someone that Ray was cheating on him.... God, that would be terrible. His other boyfriends were friends of the team, but also they couldn´t be trusted.

For now, I have to get rid of the weapon, but that won´t be a great problem. And the police? They will think that Ray got into the middle of a fight between two gangs. That was common in this part of the town. Many people died, because they were at the wrong time, on the wrong place. So why not Ray?

Tyson could come to me now. I´ll wait for him, forever and always. And if he is going to chose someone else, well, that´s not really worse. I want him to be happy and not to be his heart broken by them. Not as long, as I watch over him!

* One down, one to go

Just another bullet in the chamber

Sometimes love's a loaded gun

Red lights, stop and go

Whatcha gonna do when you play with danger

Sometimes love's a loaded gun

And it shoots to kill*

On the next day, they came to Tyson and told him what had happen to his boyfriend. When he broke out into tears, I was there to hug and to comfort him. I´d made a shocked face, just to look like I would care for that liar, Ray. He couldn´t take Ty away from me, my beloved Tyson would have been upset without me, wouldn´t he?

Oh, my poor Dragon. Don´t cry. ...He wasn´t worth it.

He sobs into my chest, and asked always the same questions.

"Why? ....Why him? ....Why do my boyfriends always have to die??? First Robert, ....then Tala ....and now Ray. Please, tell me it´s not true, Kai. Ray can´t be dead!!!"

Oh yeah, Robert. Poor Robert, ....killed by his own guillotine, when he repaired it. And Tala? Well, ....let´s say the training in the abbey isn´t always healthy.

My Dragon, ...don´t you realize, that he wasn´t the right one for you? Or the other fools for that matter?

We sat on the couch and I held him tighter, told him soothing words and rocked him gently. He eventually calmed down and fell asleep in my arms.

It felt like heaven.

And if I have to kill, to gain a piece of heaven, then I gladly will. Even if I have to taint my hands in crimson blood. I´d done this three times now and with each death, I´m coming closer to one I desire most. Maybe this circle of death and desire will end someday; then I can live happily ever after with my beloved. But until then, ...I´ll watch over him.

Protect him!

Kill for him!

Because love´s my loaded gun.

* Somebody saw you at the station ...*

~~~

Owari

Another one shot of mine finished. ^^ I hope this wasn´t too much angst. ...On the other hand, can there ever be too much? Ok, I admit that Kai was a bit insane.

Kai: "A bit? 'Totally' would be the better word. I was responsible for three murders?! This is all YOUR FAULT!!!!"

Lil´Leila: Sheesh, calm down, it´s only a fanfic. Ok, a songfic. actually. ^^U I hope you readers review me nonetheless. Even if it´s just to tell Kai, that he isn´t as insane as I made him. (Sometimes he needs reassurance.)

A review would be nice?! Please??? (And flames??? I don´t care about them. Because people are right, when they tell me, I have a sick mind. ....I never denied that. ^___^ )