Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Making Quiet Time ❯ It shut him up, didn't it? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Making Quiet Time

Author: ChimeraDragon

Pairings: KaixOC

Warnings: slight Yaoi, silliness, OOCness, I think.

Notes: A silly thing some friends and I came up with. I just expanded on it.

"Hey, Kai!" Ryo whined. "Please? Aw, come on! Blade with me! I wanna practice!"

Tyson sighed and watched the two. He had already offered to blade with Ryo earlier that day, but the white haired teen only wanted to blade with Kai for some unknown reason.

"Just blade with him, Kai," Ray sighed looking up from the BeyBlading book he was reading.

"Hn," Kai replied. "Not interested."

"Oh, come off it, Kai! You just think you're better than everybody else. Just practice with me. What'd hurt?" Ryo whined.

"Shut up, Ryo," Kai said, voice completely devoid of emotion.

"No. Not unless you blade with me or force me to," Ryo said sticking his tongue out at Kai. Kai merely raised an eyebrow, everyone else turned to watch the up coming fight.

"Shut up."

"No!" Ryo got up in Kai's face trying to stare down the other teen. White-blue eyes flashed in challenge.

Kai stood up suddenly and grabbed Ryo's head firmly between his hands.

"I said shut up," Kai said, voice low and threatening. He suddenly swooped in and kissed Ryo passionately. Everyone stared at the pair in shock. Kai finally released Ryo who slumped into the couch next to where Kai had been sitting.

"Dude! You kissed another guy!" Tyson yelled, standing up.

"So?" Kai asked turning to face Tyson, no emotion showed on his face. "It shut him up didn't it?"

Tyson stood chewing air.

Kai sat back down on the couch next to Ryo who sat stunned. "Besides, werewolves need companionship, this makes him a better team member," Kai said with a minute shrug.

Tyson fainted, Kenny ran off to do research, and Max went back to bed muttering about an odd dream. Ray nodded and went back to his book. Ryo curled up next to Kai and smiled.

The End