Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Meant to Be ❯ The Teen Night Dance ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Spring: THE DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kai: -sweatdrops-

Rei: For once, you two aren't fighting.

Kai and Spring: We have a peace treaty.

Spring: -holds up piece of paper with both their signatures on it-

Rei: Okay, good. Question is, how long is it before one of you two rips it up?

Yami Spring: We don't own Beyblade.








~In the Cabin, half an hour before the dance.~


"I'm so excited!" Said Aria. "Me too." Agreed Helen and Angel. "What about you two?" Asked Helen. "I can't wait." Answered Lilah. "I'm excited, I guess." Said Ellen.

"Where are the guys?" Questioned Lilah. "Oh, me and Angel overheard them saying something about meeting us at the dance." Said Helen. "Oh." Said Lilah and Aria.

"By the way, guys, the beach is nearby, I told all the boys to leave the dance at nine and come to the beach for a little time to our two teams...not that we're going back. We're camping out on the beach in tents for two people, borrowed from Mr. Dickinson, and we're going back to our cabin tomorrow." Said Helen to the girls.

~Half an hour later~

The five girls were headed for the main cabin, which was HUGE, and there stood Kai, Tyson, Max, Rei, and Kenny. Kenny had left Dizzi at the cabin, also.

From then on, most of the couples split up, in different directions.

~Angel and Tyson~

"So, Angel..." Began Tyson. "Yeah?" She asked as they walked around the room, surveying others. "Do you want to go outside later?" He asked quickly. Angel shrugged with a blush. "Uh...okay." She said. "By the way, you're pretty good at beyblading." He added out of the blue, making Angel blush. "You too."

~Lilah and Max~

"So, Lilah, do you like beyblading?" Max asked randomly. "Yep...do you?" She asked. Max nodded. They stopped at the refreshments, and went onto the dance floor for the first dance.

~Aria and Kenny~

The two walked along the outside of the building, talking about beyblading and computers and stuff. (Spring: Not much of a date!) "Who IS your bitbeast?" Kenny asked Aria. "Kuria, a wolf." She answered, holding up her blade. Kenny nodded. "Cool."

~Ellen and Rei~

The two sat on the harbour by the beach. They had only went to the dance for a few minutes, then snuck away to wait for the others later, while having time to themselves.

"So, Rei, when did you start beyblading?" She asked. "Starting from when I was very young. You know the White Tigers?" He asked. Ellen nodded. "I was originally part of them-" "I feel sorry for you." Cut in Ellen. Rei looked at her confused. "Why?" "Mariah." She answered. Rei sweatdropped.

~Helen and Kai~

They walked along the beach in silence. The, too, had left the dance early, and were wandering around, at the far end of the beach. "So..is it true you came from Russia?" Asked Helen. Kai shrugged. "Yeah...where are you from?" He asked. "I'm not really human...actually, half human, half angel..a guardian angel in training, actually..." She said softly. Kai's eyes widened. "Really?" Helen nodded. "I was sent here to guard my person, until I can earn my full angel wings." "Who are you guarding?" Kai asked. "...You." Said Helen quietly.






Later that night, they all met up at the deserted end of the beach. "Hey, you guys, does anyone actually know we're camping out?" Asked Tyson. "Nope. Except Mr. Dickinson, that is." Angel replied.

They set up the tents. Or at least, tried to. Ellen, Rei, and Aria, Kenny got their tents set up perfectly, while Helen, Kai, Tyson, Angel, Lilah, and Max had problems.

"Erm...how does a person set these things up anyhow?!" Said Tyson, as Angel unsucessfully tried to untangle him from the jumble of tent pegs and canvas. "It's simple." Said Angel. With that, she continued trying to untangling Tyson (Still failing miserably, by the way!)(No offence Angel! -_-).

At a further distance, Max and Lilah were working hard, but Max claimed that Draciel had taken a tent peg, so they had to walk back to the main cabin to get another one, which took 10 minutes, so by the time they got back, the wind had blown everything across the beach, and they had to re-find and re-build it.

And at the last part of the beach, nearest the water, Kai and Helen were trying to set up their tents. Neither had any experience, but it turned out pretty well. The only problem was, everytime the tide came in, Kai's half got slightly soaked, so the two built a barrier of wood and stuff to keep the water away, which worked. Sort of.

Then, they all met in a circle by the fire Rei and Ellen had built.

~Later~

After all five tents were set up properly, each of the flashlights in the tents were turned out, one by one, until the only sound was the lapping of the waves against the shore, and everyone soon fell asleep.








Spring: Yeah, it's short, I know...I'm just not in the mood to write too much right now.

Kai: *rolls his eyes*

Spring: *glares dangerously at Kai*

Rei: *holds up peace treaty* Remember?

Spring and Kai: *glares* Fine...

Yami Spring: *sweatdrops* Special thanks to Angel(Fallin Dark Angel) for being our faithful reviewer. :D Anyhow, Review, please!