Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Mommy, I Scraped My Knee! ❯ The Mocking Days ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mommy! I Scraped my Knee!

By: Spotstar and Misty-girl-kiki

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^

Spot: I seem to always be the one starting things…

Kitten: KIDNAP REI AND STAR! GO GO GO!

CRASH!!!

Spot: O.o, WHAT DA HELL IS GOIN ON?!

Muff!

Pot: Nothing, nothing >:D

Spot: Oh, ok, I own nothing, except for Kitten, Star, and Pot, this is a 2 people making story, thought out by me, and Kiki! WHEE! I RHYMED!

Star: PLEEEEAAASSSSEEE EEEENNNNNJJJJJOOOOOYYY!!!

Spot: Overload of sugar.

_______________________________________________________________ _________

Chapter 1: The Mocking Days

[It's a beautiful day in Beyblad- err I mean in Tokyo, where Beyblade was NOT invented yet, and the kids of the Mentally Disturbed/Insane/Anger Management Japanese Kindergarten School were as hyper as ever]

Kai: I will kill me grandfather for putting me here…

*Flashback*

Voltaire: YOU MUST LEARN TO BE CRAZY AND MAD AND EVIL LIKE ME!

Kai: But the school is for people who are crazy and need to become sane-

Voltaire: SHUT UP AND GO TO SCHOOL! HERE IS YOUR APPLE!!

*back to present*

Teacher: (who will always be known as teacher and nothing else) alright kids! Get out your crayons! We're going to draw a LINE!!

Kenny: I'M NOT INSANE!!

Teacher: Yes, but people who say that don't realize that they're actually are insane

Tyson: Teacher! Dunga ate his crayons!!

Dunga: NO! BOB DID!!!! I SWEAR! NOT ME!!

Mariam: //Curse the wretched mother of mine…//

*another stupid flashback*

Mother-who-is-supposedly-a-female-dog: Now, now, since you keep screaming in rage at Dunga-

*flashback is screwed*

Dunga: Your mom's a dog?

Mariam: O.O

Teacher: ok, hand in your drawings…Rei, stop putting mousetraps out

Rei: But I'm a REAL neko-jin! I'm not insane!!

Teacher: Right…Max! Stop drawing dead people!

Max: But I learn on internet that I should SEE my art, and I see DEAD PEOPLE!!

Teacher: I SAID DRAW A LINE!!

Kai: *draws a line*

Teacher: Good….ZEO AND TALA! STOP TURNING EACH OTHER OFF!

Tala & Zeo: *are both off*

Max: TEACHER! Why don't we play Pee-wee sports like other kids?

Teacher: because we don't have enough discipline, are mentally disturbed, have a very bad temper, or we're just insane, and they won't let us!

Rei: And why don't we have board games?

Teacher: You ate the mice in Mousetrap©…and Max thought Candyland© was…oh who cares

Kai: *peers out the window* //I want to be NORMAL//

CRASH!!

FBI: Under the commands of the great Mistress Spot, you all have to join a Pee-wee SPORT!!

Teacher: I AM NOT COACHING THEM!!

FBI: You must!! Or you'll turn into a dust mite like Ms. Tee!

Teacher: That's just a rumour! Plus-

*flashes of lightning, booming of thunder*

????: *deep loud commanding voice* WHO DARES TO OBJECT TO THE GREAT POWERFUL SPOT?!

*the creature with the deep loud commanding voice appears*

Kitten: AHEM! *cute kitty voice* sorry, my throats hurting, anyway, Spot says that if you don't follow her orders, I get to have you as a scratching post!

Teacher: Fine…

*tomorrow…*

Teacher: We're going to start with SOCCER!! Alright, who knows what soccer is?

Tyson: IT'S FOOD!!!! *has soccer ball in his mouth….a full blown soccer ball…IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?!*

Teacher: Err no, anybody else?

Rei: We can pop it! *9 balls already popped*

Teacher: Kai? What about you?

Kai: It's a sport where mindless immature people kick a ball around to win pointless goals so they can beat a useless tournament

Teacher: Well, that's generally right, anyway! We use our FEET! *points at feet* THESE ARE CALLED FEET!! And you use your FEET to kick the BALL!! And THIS *points at ball* IS A BALL!

Tyson: FOOD!

Rei: BALLOON!!

Teacher: Right, let's practice KICKING the ball like this! *kicks the ball*

Dunga: I'll name this ball, BOB!! And this one is Bob2!! And this is Bob3!! And Bob4 and Bob5 and Mariam, you're surrounded by BOBS!!

Mariam: Oh joy.

*after about 5 days, kids learn how to kick the ball*

Dunga; WAAAHHH!! THEY'RE KICKING BOB!! I'LL SUE FOR ABUSE!! AND THAT ONE'S KILLING BOBS! *points at Rei who's popping balls(O.o that didn't sound right…)* I'LL CHARGE OF MURDER TOO!!

Kai: I refuse to show my legs *sees the uniforms for soccer that have SHORTS with them*

Tyson: Kai's legs must be UGLY!!

Kai: Speak for yourself

Tyson: HEY!!

Max: I WANNA BE GOALIE PERSON!!

Teacher: Well, the other team is here...our team is called "The Crazy Cuckoo Chickens" or CCC.

CONK!!

*the ball hits Max's head*

Max: OUCH! THAT SHOULD BE FOUL!!

Teacher: Actually lots of soccer players use their heads to hit balls

Max: No wonder they are stupid!! (no offence- Max; Whatdaya mean no offence? THEY ARE STUP-*shuts Max up*)

Kenny: *attempts to kick ball, misses and falls down* OWW!!! SOCCER IS SO ROUGH!!

POP!!

POP!!

POP!!

Teacher: STOP IT WITH THE POPPING ALL THE SOCCER BALLS REI!!

POP!!

Referee: Your team could get disqualified if that weirdo pops the last ball

(A/N: HEY! GOD'S NOT A WEIRDO!! DIE DIE!!)

Rei: *running on all fours trying to pop the balls* (AIN'T THAT CUTE?!)

Kai: *who has the ball and sees people rampaging to him to get the ball, passes to Tyson who gets pummelled* HAHA! (OOCNESS)

Max: *the goalie* I'LL GET THE BALL! I'LL SAVE IT! I'LL SAVE IT!!

Kai: Max, you're not even at the net

Max: Isn't that the goalie?

Kai: No, the goalie is you!

Max; I THOUGHT I WAS THE NET!!

*a little while later….*

Referee: AND IT'S 5-0 THE AWAY TEAM!!

*with just 2 minutes to go, the players attempt to get a goal and not make it a shutout*

Dunga: *Has the ball* DON'T WORRY BOB!! I'LL PUT YOU IN A NICE PLACE! *sees the opponents team's SOFT net* OH! YOU CAN SLEEP THERE!! *sees people running over for the ball* DON'T WORRY BOB! I'M SORRY BUT I MUST KICK YOU OR YOU'LL NEVER GET THERE IN TIME!! *kicks*

Referee: AND CCC SCORES!!! That's the end! 5-1, Away Team!!

Mariam: Did I see what I thought I saw? Dunga? Scored? The impossible?

Zeo: YAY!! YAY!! WE WON!!

Tala: No, we lost.

Zeo: But…but…WE SCORED!!

Tala: That doesn't mean we won.

Zeo: WHAT?! WAAAHHHH?!?!?! *starts crying cyber tears, suddenly his cheeks start short circuiting* OOPS!

Tala: Idiot.

Zeo: I'm NOT AN IDIOT!!!! I'M FULL ROBOT UNLIKE YOU! HALF THING!

Rei: YOU INSULTED MY HONOUR! FOR THAT! YOU MUST…BE BITTEN!

Tala: I was cyberized, I am not half robot.

Kai: Hn.

Teacher: Go to the showers! We're done! Zippo!

Rei: I'm not taking BATH!!

Teacher; WELL WHY NOT?!

Rei: Water scares ME!!

Tala: And me.

Zeo: ME THREE!!

Teacher: Can't you not-humans just take a break?! YOU washed your hair for 5 hours the other day!

Rei: Washing my hair, ok, taking a bath, NOT OK.

Mariam: I have but the strangest feeling that I'm the only GIRL in this class…

Kai: You are the only girl.

Mariam: Just great…wait! I GET TO HOG THE GIRL'S SHOWER ALL TO MYSELF! HAHA! BYE!

*Rei and Zeo are clinging to the teacher's legs*

Rei & Zeo: NOT…TAKING…BATH!!

Tala: I have a built in cleaning facility in myself, good night, idiots. (It's a school where you sleep over with)

Max: BATH IS GOOD! RUBBER DUCKIES ARE THERE!

Tyson: DID SOMEONE SAY DUCK?! *licks his lips*

Max; NO! You ate Duckie Junior yesterday! I'M NOT LETTING YOU EAT SIR DUCKTON!!

Teacher: Look Rei, you like ducks! AND DUCKS LIVE IN WATER!

Rei: But I ate one yesterday! They taste like rubber bands! And those no taste good!

Max: *hugging and petting Sir Duckton* My precioussssss (That joke has been horribly overused by many authoresses)

*so MOST of the people are in there baths/showers, Zeo had a bucket of cold water poured over him and a sponge. The teacher was trying to put Rei into the SINK*

Kai: The sink, Rei must be having a lot of fun in there…

SPLASH!!

Zeo: GAHH! I NEARLY SHORT CIRCUITED!! THIS PLACE IS EEEEVVVILLL I TELL YA!

Kai: I'm surrounded by morons

Mariam: You said it

Dunga: A BATH IS FUUUNN!! *bath towel falls off him*

Mariam: AHHHH!! *covers eyes*

Kai: *eyes are already closed(usual Kai Pose)* That would've been a scar into my life

Max: That is one sight I didn't need to see *covers eyes*

Tyson: Why is everyone covering their ey-*sees Dunga, faints* X.x

Everyone: PUT THE BATH TOWEL BACK ON, DUNGA!!

Dunga: FINE! But being NAKEY IS FUN TOO-*puts bath towel on*

Mariam: We're all going to have nightmares tonight…

SPLASH!!

*a very wet teacher comes out from the washroom*

Teacher: All of you get to bed.

*Rei comes out*

Rei: :D! I feel squeaky clean! BURP!

Max: SIR DUCKTONS!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*so the kids all get to bed*

Tyson: I SAW A SHOOTING STAR! I WISH I COULD HAVE ALL THE FOOD IN THE WORLD!!

Kai: You're not supposed to TELL anyone your wish, stupid! Now it won't come true, I'm very happy for you, go to sleep and shut up.

Zeo: Can someone switch me off? I can't reach my back!

*silence*

Zeo: Hello?

*silence*

Zeo: This will be a very boring night…

Rei: *curled up in bed and purring*

Teacher: Stop purring! You're supposed to act like normal kids, all of you!

Tala: Beep, 1, 2, 3…

Teacher: ?

Tala: The computer snoring system. Beep, 1, 2, 3…

Dunga: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mariam: Stupid budget can't afford to have a GIRL'S bedroom too, why am I bunking with Dunga?

Wolf: *howls*

Rei: AHHHH!!! *runs to Kai's bed* can I sleep with you? I'm scared! *alrighty, I don't think there's YAOI at such a young age*

Kai: Fine, just shut up and don't make a sound. *though it sounds CUTE!!*

Tyson: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Max: I can't sleep!

Mariam: PUT A SOCK IN IT!!

Max: *puts a sock in Tyson's mouth*

Tyson: HAAKK!! AACCCKK!! ACCKK!!!! GULP!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Max: He ate the sock…O.o…

Tala: Beep, 1, 2, 3…

Zeo: *trying to reach the switch on his back* damnit!! DAMN! CRAP! DAMN!

Everyone else: SHUT UP!!

*1A.M.*

Zeo: Damnit! I cannot reach! Damn! Damn! Damn!

Dunga: *looks out the window* I'M GOING TO CATCH FIREFLIES!!!!

*runs outside*

SQUISH!!!

SQUISH!!!

Dunga: WHY DO THEY KEEP DYING?!

_______________________________________________________________ _________

Spot: Well, that's it for TODAY!!! Kiki will do the next chapter, and I bet it'll be a funny one INDEED!!

Kiki: RIGHT!! Or at least I'll try -_-;;;

Kitten: Must…kidnap…Rei…and…Star…

Pot: Ditto

Tyson: PLEASE REEVVVIIEEEW!!

Kai: No flames

Max; OR THE GHOST OF DUCKIE JUNIOR AND SIR DUCKTONS WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER!!

Rei: R&R.