Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Nice To Meet You! ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Nice To meet you!

Tyson was training beyblade with his little sister Aubrey outside the dojo.

"Dragoon attack!!" shouted Tyson and Dragoon smashed hard into Dracela. "Come on Aubrey! You must do something and not stand there like a zombie!" Tyson said (A/N:Not good Tyson) "GRR! I am not a zombie!! You baka!!!" Aubrey said in angry and losed her control over her blade and sent it out from the dish, "Look what you did you bakamono! You made me lose control!!" Shouted Aubrey and she was pissed off really pissed off.

On the airport a two toned blue haired boy tried to make his was trought the crowd.

"Ouch move it!! Hmpf!" He pused past a few people and walked to a bench and sat down. "how tha hell am I going to find her?" he said to himself.

The other side of the airport a girl with two toned blue hair was trying to find her way trought the massive crowd of people, "Oh I am sorry...pardon me!!" The girl said and bowed with her head.

"Shit how a I gonna find him?" She said and placed her hands on her hips.

An half hour later

The girl was now paniced and was near to cry, she didn't know anyone just him and she didn't know what really to do. "Cassandra!!!" A male voice said and the girl spun around and saw a boy with two toned blue hair, long whit scarf, four blue triangels two on each cheek. "Kai!!" The girl rushed over to him and gave him a big hug.

Kai was now worried and rushed around then he's eyes flew to a girl with two toned blue hair and a brown leather skirt and a short t-shirt which was pink she had also brown leather gloves , "Cassandra!!!" He shouthed and the girl spun around she had dark dark blue eyes and her eyes said that she was happy."Kai!!" She cried and rushed to him and hugged him he smiled and hugged back.

Back on the dojo. Aubrey was angry swinging her kendo stick, "Jerk!..baka!" she said out aloud and swinged her kendo stick hard. She placed her kendo stick leaning against the wall and she sat down thinking of a special person a special neko-jiin, her toughts got intruped by a shout, "HI Kai! Who's the cute girl? Your girlfriend?!" She heard Max voice. Fast as a she could she got on her feet and rushed to take a look on Kais friend.

Out in the hall was Kai ans Cassi standing. Cassi looked confused at a cute blond haired boy with ocean blue eyes, Kai just looked annoyed. "haha very funny Max she is my little sister" Kai said just when Ray, Tyson, Kenny and Aubrey came running, "WHAT?! Why have you never ever tell us?!!" shouted Tyson and looked at Cass with interest but Kai just rolled his eyes. "Hi my name is Cassandra nice to meet you!..all!!" >She said her eyes was on Aubrey the hole time until she said "all" and she smiled, Aubrey was the first to respond "Hi my name is Aubrey Kinomiya!" Aubrey smiled and Cassandra smiled back. "My names is Tyson and this is Ray" Tyson said pointed at Ray, "This is Max and Kenny just call him Chief!" Max and chief waved at Cass. "You beyblade?" asked Cass Aubrey and looked at her, "Yeah! Wanna take a match?!" and Cass smiled widely "sure!".

They walked out to the backside of the dojo, Cass and Aubrey was standing ready to launch. Aubreys launcher was a bow and arrow and Cass was a horse whip.

"3 2 1 Let it RIP!!!" Yelled Tyson, Aubrey and Cass shouthed "let it rip" in a union. Aubreys blue blade flew in the dish and Cassis black one just spun and still standing on a spot in the dish.

"Blue Lady Water tackle!!"(A/N I made up that attack if it's okay to you ODD?) Yelled Aubrey and Dracela crashed into Cassis blade but just flew away from it a bit, "GRRRR!!! ATTACK!" Shouted Aubrey again and her blade crashed inte Cassis blade again but flew away again and dangerus wobbled on edge. Cass took her chanse "Earth Kick Attack!" *her blade charged and sent Aubreys blade out from the dish. "Good match Aubrey!" Said Cass smiling and held out her hand, everyone was shocked exept Kai, all looked at Aubrey to see what she would do to alls suprise she took Cassis hand and shook it. "Yeah that was awsome Cassandra!", Cassi smiled again and said "Just call me Cass or Cassi" and Aubrey smiled "Sure Cass!!". They both smiled and Cass placed her hand on Aubreys shoulder, Aubrey wrapped one arm around her shoulders and they both laughed like they have been best friends forever.

Nice To meet you..........