Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Obsessed Much ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Titus: Hey there Peeps I got board revising so I thought I would take a break and type the first chapter to my new fic
Driger: What is it about?
Titus: Oh just about someone who has a slight obsession with Kai
Kai: Why me?
Titus: Because it is I wrote it and I say what it is about and I want to write a fic about someone being obsessed with you Kai so there.
Kai:*Glare*
Titus: Anyway on with the chapter
Kenny: Shouldn't someone do the disclaimer
Titus: Do I have to, Driger make Ray do it
Driger: Ray do the disclaimer
Ray: I don't wanna, make Max do it.
Driger: Max do the disclaimer
Max: No
Tyson: If nobody's going to do it I will. Titus doesn't own Beyblade and any unrecognisable character belongs to her and shouldn't be nicked or she will get Rei's_Nekogurl to kick your asses.
Titus: Here have a cookie
Tyson: Yey *munches on cookies*
Max: Can I have one
Driger: NO you didn't do the disclaimer so you can't have one
 
Obsessed Much Chapter One
 
OK so I wouldn't say I was obsessed, yes my walls where covered in him and I have to always watch every episode of the show, but I know that Kai Hiwatari is not real and is an anime character and not real.
 
My name is Frankie and I love Beyblade. I am sixteen and have long brown hair and blue eyes and I am about five foot two. I was sitting watching Beyblade; you know the episode where Kai beats Brooklyn. What you don't? Tyson and his friends are getting beat by Boris team, with two loses and one draw and it was the end of the line for Tyson and his friends, but Tyson some how got Kai beybattle. My favourite line so far is “You're late”. Anyway I was watching the episode for the 50th time and as usual I was quoting all of Kai's lines perfect.
 
After watching it, I yelled to my mother that I was going out and there standing in front of me was Tala Ivanove, yes the Tala Ivanove was delivering my mail. I thought I was dreaming, but I was not. Well I didn't think I was....................................................................
 
 
Titus: There you go that's the first chapter I will write longer ones when I get reviews and I know what all you lovely people out there think of it so please review.