Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Once Lost, Always Lost (titled for now) ❯ The Return ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
It was hard for the child to cope with her parents gone. Izana groaned as she walked the dark streets. Her brother, Ozuma, was somewhere. Like him, she Beyblades her bit-beast, is a spirit of a wolf. she was in a group. Her group is called, 'The Shattered Souls'. she was wearing a red tank top that exposed her arms that had cuts and welts all over them, and she was wearing black pants. Her eyes showed hardly any emotion.

'Nobody would care if I set free my pain onto myself.' Sure, she was using her body as a personal canvas. As angry she was at her step father for hurting her, she felt more pain towards Ozuma. /Izzi please, you are cared for.. / her bit beast exclaimed. She didnt respond.

"IZANA!" she heard her best friend shout. Lilly grinned at her friend. "Tomorrow is the tournement! I cant wait!! For sure Ozuma will be there! And the Bladbreakers! Max is soooo hot!" Lilly exclaimed. "O-Ozumas g-gonna be t-there..?" Izana squeaked.

"Afraid of your own brother?" Lilly asked puzzled. "Yeah, Lil.." "Why..?" Izana didnt respond. "Night Lil." "Yeah later.."

****The next day****

As Izana ran out of the house she had her CD player and was listening to Zombie by the Cranberries. Oh how she loved that song!

"Another head hangs lowly...child is slowly taken. The violence caused such silence. Who are we mistaken? You see see its not me its not my family.." she sung along with the song. Emily smirked as she tapped Izana on the shoulder. "ZANA! Pay attention!" she exclaimed.

They over heard a conversation of a few boys (aka the Bladebreakers). "How the hell should I know where the place is!" a boy about thirteen exclaimed.

"Tyson! We can ask for directions." a Chinese boy stated annoyed. "Okay, maybe these girls know.." the boy known as Tyson remarked.

"Can we help you?" Izana asked polity. "Yeah, do you know where the tourniment is hosted?" a blond haired boy asked.

Izana nodded. "Come with us we were just headed there." the young stated glancing a Lilly who was trying not to squeal. "Lay off the suger for awhile, Lil." Emily remarked smirking. Lilly glared at her.

"Please not now. Headache comin on!" Izana snapped a bit harshly. Her friends went quiet. It was bad enough that she'll be seeing Ozuma. Jane sighed, she was the quiet and cold one in the group like Izana, but Izana was more pure. "Wait we didnt introduce ourselves!" Jane blurted out.

"Right, I am Izana.." "'Sup? The names Lilly." "Jane." "Hey. My names Emily..." "Sooo you girls Beyblade?" "Yeah, we do." came Izanas reply. Her eyes were silverish green. Her hair was black with red in it. She was wearing a black teshirt that said 'Demon' in dark red and she was wearing black jeans.

"Hopefully we'll see Ozuma!" Lilly remarked happily. "NO! I-if I ev-ever s-see hi-him again, I'll drown myself 'cause no way am I gonna see my brother AGAIN! Do I make myself clear!?" Izana snapped. Lilly nodded.

"OZUMA!? You related to him!?" Tyson exclaimed shocked. Izana nodded. "sadly, yes." "Why dont you wnat to see him?" Ray asked.

Izana sighed. "Becuse, reasons are kept to myself. I'll let you know when I need someone to talk to.." she replied. Ray nodded understanding why she didnt want to talk about her life.

"Hey, Zana, was I missed?" a voice asked making Izana turn around and there stood someone who she never wanted to see again...

********************************************************* *************************************************

TBC!!

O zuma: *blink* what the hell?

Dont ask! R&R and dont flame! I am in a crappy mood, my brother leaft yesterday. *sigh* I am really tired for the last few days I had ot get up really early! like 5:30 becuse I had ot go to the Armory, and just yesterday, we had ot say good bye to our loved ones like my brother. and why the hell am I even writing this!? Do not answer that. well later...

Ozuma: O.o I said nothing...oh well bye peoples!