Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Past,present and the future. ❯ Chapter 3

[ A - All Readers ]

Kai opened his eyes to see that everyone in the room was asleep. He tried to get up but he couldn't, he ached all over. He turned to his left and saw that none of them were sleeping but were just lying down. They were all awake for him, incase he needed anything. Kai didn't say anything until Rei noticed that he had his eyes open and was looking at all of them.
“ Hey Kai, nice of u to finally wake up, how r u?” Rei asked. Everyone then too came towards Kai.
Kai just stared at them, and finally asked a question, “ how did I get here?”
“ U were knocking the door. We opened it when v did, u asked for help.” Kenny replied simply.
Kai nodded, it was all coming back to him, the run through the alley, being chased by Boris's men, they were trying to get a hold of him. ` They probably need me for some other experiment' Kai thought, `not this time, I am not giving in', and he ran past them leaving them miles behind. He had the feeling that they would return so he didn't stay any place, instead kept walking for days in the streets of Japan. He had been hurt, but he didn't care about that, he had a weird feeling that he was missing something and that feeling hadn't left him yet. Then he got too tired and ended up Tyson's house, he still couldn't believe that he asked for their help. It was too big a thing if they could help themselves.
 
Kai hated being like this, vulnerable. He didn't like being weak. Rei and Max helped him sit and Hilary bought him his food. Kai ate in silence, but Tyson wasn't the one to keep quite,
“ Will someone please tell me, what's goin on?”
No one answered him but knew what he meant, everyone was curious to know how Kai got into this situation and if they could do anything to help him. But Kai was not willing to let them know what was bugging him; instead he set down his plate on the table beside him and said, “ I need to rest.”
“ Not until u tell us what's going on.” Tyson asked angrily.
“ Leave it.” Rei said. He knew that Kai wasn't going to open up to them, at least not now, so he just looked at Tyson and he seemed to understand what Rei was trying to tell him.
“ I think we should leave Kai alone for a while, see u tomorrow Kai. Good night.” Rei said grabbing Tyson's hand and going out of the room. Hilary and Kenny said goodnight to Kai and left the room.
`At least he has a brain.' Kai thinking about Rei and then he went back to sleep.
 
It had been three days since Kai had ended up at Tyson's home asking for help, he was doing fine now but he still hadn't told anyone what was going on. Tyson was getting furious day by day but Kai showed him his cold shoulder. Kai was practicing his beyblading skills one day by the river when Rei came to his side,
“ You know, u should really trust us and let us in, tell us what's happening Kai.” Rei asked.
“ It's none of Ur business, just keep out of it.” Kai replied.
“ I don't know how u can think that it is none of our business when u come bleeding in the middle of the night, asking for help, what's goin on Kai.” Rei tried again.
It was the same question that Tyson was asking again and again and Kai was sick and tired of listening to this question. He just picked up his beyblade and started to walk away when Rei stepped in front of him.
“ What is it now Rei?” Kai asked in his usual cold tone.
“ If u don't want to tell us then don't, but always know that v r ur friends, and no matter what u do or what u say, if u need our help, if u need ur friends, we'll be there for u, always.” Rei said putting his hand on Kai shoulder, Kai just brushed it off and went away.
THEY DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT'S GOIN ON, THEY WANT TO HELP? HAH WHAT A JOKE. THEY CAN'T HELP ME, NO ONE CAN.