Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Reality is Harsh ❯ I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Here we go. Last chappe of Reality is harsh; a poem again. This time though its not as dark.

To Izumi Princess Of Darkness: Thanks for the review! Trust me, I'd never kill myself. ^_^ Never fear, no scars are on my arms! I cant kill myself even if I tried, 'cause my mom is a nurse and works on Phyco Floor (I call the Phyco Floor) I'd be put up there. erm, yeah, thaks for the review!!!!!

****************************************************** ******************************************

Its been a year.
Where were you?
Was it real?
Or was it a nightmare?
I still feel the pain. The scar is visible..
I knew that the truth is there, but I deny it!
I wish I never tried.
My love, my hope, my peace, my innocence shattered by that one attempt..
You ask how I got the scar one day
And I respond, "None of your bussness.."
Nothing mattered then like it dose now..
You and your croonies still tease..
One notices the scar and tells you
Then you tease me about my depression.
I just get more depressed.
Once scar. A thin line..
Another thin line..
As I those lines, I feel bad for what I am doing..
Ozumas been concerned and has been strict with me..
He asks why am I cutting myself?
I respomd, "I feel so much hatred towards Kyle, I dont know..I want ti stop but the pain..."
I cry..I cry for everything taht happing around me..
The next day, you do everything the same..
I draw another line. I refuse to eat. I refuse to talk.
I feel weak. I am tired. I lay down and sleep.
Next day at school, you quit, you were getting the hint.
Years pass by, now were teens about 16. You seem to be your old self..
Now we're graduates of high school..
Ozuma smiles at me. I grin back..
You look at me, and then you tell me something
what!? Your calling me goth and a slut!?
Ozuma and I talked that night.
He was concerened.
Being a year younger than him, made me feel a bit safe.
I tell him of my confusion. My hurt, the pain I inflict on myself.
He tells me that he cares. I look doubtful, but he kisses me.
So the last day of school went by fast!
You stare in shock as I walk away from the school. You saw the scars.
Do you regret?
Do you see now? The pain that was caused.
A year later you get a call. Its from my husmand and best friends, Ozuma.
I am dead. I died from sleep loss. I made myself die.
I am sorry. You think of our childhood. You regret those things.
"Cassy.." you say softly.
Pulling out a Year Book you turn the pages to find my picture.
sixth grade. seventh Grade. eighth grade.. all thoughs years you missed out on my friendship..
You walk to the gravyard.
Knealing down you trace my name.
"Cassy," you read out loud to yourself. "Loving friend, mother, student, wife. may you live in our hearts."
I sit there in that class room, where we first me. As a child. I smile. "Kyle, may you now see the pain. But I still think of you as a friend." I wisper before disappearing.

**************************************************** ******************************************************************

Okay. It turned out to be stupid.Not how I wanted. Rrr...review and dont flame! I might remake it so its not soo depressing! Thats if you people wnat want me to!

And yesterday I went the fair. Go ick, went home, gone to bed. But I had fun! ^_^ and ya know what!? I WILL NEVER KILL MYSELF! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! I WILL NEVERR VE DEPRESSED AGAIN!!!!!!! Well otay, I might be a little depressed but still..this is not how I wanted to it to turn out.

Ozuma: R&R DONT FLAME OR ELSE YOU'LL BE HUNTED DOWN BU FLASH LEPORED, DRAGOON, DRANZER, DRACIEL, DRIGGER, SILVER, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER BIT BEASTS!!! AND EATIN ALIVE!!

Me: OZUMA!! You scairng them away!!!! Sorry about him, hes hyper soo yeah. -_-' I think you get the point huh? Umm later!