Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Rei ❯ Escape ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wingzero: O.O I didn't know where this came from.

Death Scythe: It came from left field.

Michael: Very funny.

Wingzero: I'm still working on Kai's story, but I just had to post this.

Eddie: Are the All Stars going to be in your fics?

Wingzero: I'll think about it. I have a handful with the Bladebreakers and White Tigers as is. Also I am still working on my Yu-Gi-Oh stories as well as another one.

Michael: Phoey!

Judy: Michael!!

Michael: Fine.

Death Scythe: I will not allow my aibou to write more stories than she can handle.

Wingzero: *sticks out her tongue at Michael*

Michael: --u

Wingzero: Anyways, on with the fic. I don't own Beyblade (though I wish I did).



What am I?

Who am I?

Why did I have to be born different?

My father was a powerful white tiger bit beast. My mother was a beautiful and graceful silver falcon. I'm somewhere stuck in the middle. You would think they wouldn't be able to produce an offspring, because they were two different species. Normally, they wouldn't have, but we have human forms. This allows us to mate with other bit beasts, even if they aren't normally compatible.

That was how I came to be. In my bit beast form, I had the body of a white tiger with the wings of a silver falcon. My bone structure was similar to a bird. This allowed me flight. My paws had the ability to grab branches or hang onto something.

My earliest memories were with my parents. We spent a lot of time as a family. Mom said that children grow up to quickly. She wanted to spend as much time as possible with me while I was young. My dad worked, but he found time to spend with us. I loved them both.

One day we were playing the park, when suddenly we were under attacked. I don't know who attacked us, but they came from every direction. They didn't kill us on the spot. Instead, they tried to capture us. My parents fearing for my safety ushered me away from the scene. We left our belongings at the park.

Humans. Yes, somehow with their magic, they were able to travel to our world. They flew through the sky with their magical wings or other mode of transportation. When I saw them approaching me, I couldn't move, until my parents dragged me along.

Running through the deserted alleys, we wove our way through the maze. Since they had a good view from above, the humans were able to keep up with us. Normally, if they had been chasing on the ground, we would have left them in our dust. As bit beasts, our strength, speed, agility, and senses were several times sharper than them.

"Get out of here!" Dad yelled while pushing my mom and I the other direction. He took off in the opposite direction. Our hunters didn't see Mom and I huddling in the shadows. They were instantly on Dad's trail.

I wanted Dad to come back. Mom held my mouth, because she knew I would scream for him to come back. This wasn't fair. Why did humans have to do this to us? I glanced up at my mom as she silently cried.

When they had ceased coming, Mom pulled me off in one direction. I don't remember which, because I was too busy thinking about what had happened today. I lost my dad, and I didn't want to lose my mom too. We had rounded the corner when we fell right into a trap.

They had this planned all along. Since we didn't come out the other way, they figured we must be laying low until they left. My mom stood right in front of me, protecting me from them. She glared at them as if daring to take her son away from her.

"We have a mother guarding her offspring," one of the humans said to another.

"What would you like us to do?" the second one asked.

"She will be more dangerous with her child around," the first one said. "Besides the young one is worth more than the mother."

"You're not seriously thinking of taking away her child?" a third one gasped.

"The kid looks old enough," the second one shrugged.

WHAT!!!! They were seriously thinking taking me away from Mom. I looked at her angry face. She wasn't taking this well. How could they do this? Didn't they have a heart? Even though we were bit beasts, we still had human souls, at least that was what I thought.

"You won't take my child!!" Mom glared at each and every one. She dared them to try and take me away from her.

"We'll have to use the sleep spell," a wizard spoke up. He had one the weirdest outfit I have ever seen. In fact, what was he wearing?

Mom tensed as a group of wizards began to chant a spell. Obviously she had heard them speaking about a sleep spell. She took one good look at me before hugging me tightly. "I will always love you. Take care."

With all of her power, she transported me to a far away location. I tried to stop her. I really did, but she didn't hear me. When I tried to grab onto her, I grabbed nothing but air. I had landed in a forest clearing. Hardly any humans were around here, because most of them were in the village.

I stood up and took off before any human could see me. They were too far spread out to notice and I had the stealth of a cat. Three minutes later, I could hear them coming after me. They had brought horses. Since most of the wizards were in the village, they didn't have much magical transportation. Other than that, the horse was the only other way for them to keep up with us.

Veering off the path, I ran onto a steeper and more rugged terrain. Their horses had a hard time keeping their footing. Since I grew up here, this was natural for me. I had no trouble maintaining my speed. My chasers had to slow down, because they were afraid of falling down the steep cliff.

Upon reaching the top, I noticed they had called for more wizards to join the chase. What a day this has been. They were preparing to hinder me, when I launched an unexpected attack against them. I was tired of running and decided to fight back. They were completely caught off guard and had to cancel their original spell.

Taking this opportunity, I fled in the other direction. As I was running, one of them launched a fire ball at me. I countered with an energy ball. However, we received bizarre results as our attacks collided into each other. This created a dimensional gateway to somewhere. Their second attack landed near me, causing me to be launched into the gateway.

That was the last thing I remembered.

Groaning, I blinked my eyes. I found myself in a very comfortable bed. Glancing around, I noticed they didn't have much furniture or belongings in here. What happened? Am I captured? I checked my body for any restraints or controllers. Nope.

I pushed against the bed in an attempt to get into a sitting position. My muscles protested against the strain. Obviously, our merry chase took its toll on my body. I'm going to be sore for awhile. Wait a second? What is that scent? I smelled something familiar. Yes, I recognized it. It was the scent of humans. I growled at the thought of them capturing me.

A woman in her late twenties or early thirties opened the door. She smiled at me. "I'm glad you're awake. You've had us worried."

"Huh?" I pondered. My face had a confused expression.

"One of the local children found you near our village," the woman explained. "You have been unconscious for two days."

"Oh," I said, trying to remember exactly what happened just before I arrived here. Where ever here is.

"Where are your parents?" she asked me. She had taken one of the chairs and placed it next to the bed. Her eyes showed concern.

"My village was under attack," I hesitated in saying. I didn't want to tell her right away. She was human after all. "My parents sacrificed themselves so I could get away." A stray tear made its way down my cheek.

"How terrible," she gasped at the idea. Placing her hand on my shoulder, she tried to comfort me the best way she could think of. "You can stay here."

"Wouldn't I be a burden to you?" I found myself crying over the loss of my parents.

"You wouldn't," she assured me. "My name is Lareina. What is yours?"

"My name is Galainthalasomirain," I answered.

"That is a long name," she gasped at my name. "How about Gal or Galain?"

I cried even harder. "My parents used to call me that." It had brought back memories of my parents. I didn't even know if they were dead or alive.

She pulled me into a hug before I could speak another word. I buried my face in her shoulder and cried my heart out. "I'm sorry. We'll just have to find another name for you."

Look like I will be staying here. I don't have anywhere else to go. Plus, I don't want to search for a new home, because they're still after me. This lady seemed really nice for a human. She didn't suspect my heritage, because I appeared to be human.

Ready or not here I come!



Wingzero: Can you guess who this is?

Ray: That is one LONG name.

Tyson: Tell me about it.

Max: *tries to pronounce it correctly but fails several times*

Kai: Why am I here?

Wingzero: Cause my yami is here.

Kai: -_-'

Wingzero: Should I give them a clue?

Tyson: You think?

Wingzero: Okay, this person has a similar personality to me.

Max: That doesn't help them! *points to all the reviewers*

Kenny: I do agree.

Wingzero: That's all I'm going to give.

Ray: *mumbles* Some help.

Kai: Not that I care, but what are the couples going to be?

Wingzero: I can't tell you, because it would give away the person.

Kai: Darn!

Ray: At least you tried.

Tyson: I STILL want to know who it is.

Wingzero: *pushes the button to end the chappie*

Bladebreakers: *still complaining about not know who the person is*

Wingzero: Ja ne!