Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Rock The Party Tonight! ❯ Hi, Im Ray and I need HELP!! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Rock The Party Tonight!
Authoress: ColdBlackRaven
Summary: Please visit chapter one.
Warning: Please visit chapter one.
Rating: T
Disclaimer: I do not own the show Beyblade or any of its characters but this plot and the idea is surely mine and I don’t own that ‘Barney The Dinosaur’ show and anything related to ‘Jurassic Park’ at all.
A/N: Remember me people? Yes I am the authoress who updates the slowest in the whole world. You know I am just too lazy to think on the humor and suspense part that I just forbid my typing. Gosh thinking is hard. BUT as said I will never discontinue this story of mine and no matter what I'll complete it till this Christmas. Hey what do you guys know? I began this story on Christmas and I hope it will complete before Christmas. I hope I haven't lost any of my readers though I deserve something worse than that but then again feel pity on a lazy cow like me and bear with me for a little more time!
Here you have one more chappie of my story. The chapter name is quite stupid but then again it suites the things which will go on in this chappie. I hope you guys will enjoy and this one is not as short as the last one.
--
Chapter - 4
Hi, I am Ray and I need HELP!!
--
(Ray's P.O.V)
Okay I just woke up and like always Kai is already awake, is in the bathroom and getting ready. I hate mornings! They're all shiny and thanks to Great Lord Kai Hiwatari, he always moves the curtains away to uncover the windows so the room can be filled with 'Fresh light of the sun to bright things up'. This was what he said when I asked him why he moves the curtains away.
Sarcasm, I know. I thought that he really meant that but then he wore that straight face of his and again said; "I don't want to shout your name again and again just to make you get that lazy butt of yours out of the bed."
How nice of him! Bleh!
I really wonder why he takes this much time in a shower. He daily wakes up at nearly 5:30 and I don't know what has happened to him that he has now even stopped going out for a walk with me. But as he has stopped going for a walk I also have stopped getting up early. I think something is wrong with him.
Shit! Its already 6:30! I jump out of my bed and move to our cupboard taking out my uniform. And move towards the bathroom. It’s locked, once again! I sigh at myself and knock on the door.
"Kai, man you don't go and build a house in there. Get the hell out of there!" dumb, dumb, dumb. This is what I feel like.
"Kai!!" I shout again. "Dude! Come out of there. You're not the only one who likes to clean up!" as I say this, the sound of the water falling stops. Thank you God that he heard me! I wait outside tapping my foot on the ground with my arms crossed on my chest.
"Kai!" I move my hands to knock on the door again that the unlocking of the door stops me. I get in front of the bathroom. He should know that people have to get free from some 'privacy work' as well when they wake up! He opens the door and finds me standing in front of him. Actually I was standing there from the beginning. It was Kai who came in the way. Actually there’s only one way and now Kai is standing in front of me and he just came out of a bath and unlike daily I am witnessing him just right after he came out of his bath and as I didn’t know he always wear his shirt after coming out and as I am here I can see that Kai has his pants on while he is bare chest with a towel in his hand from which he is right now drying his hair and cant see me standing here. I think I didn’t blink all this time.
Oh wow. What abs you got Kai. So you were true about the work out you do. I see this droplet of water which fell from his damp hair on his cheek going down to the edge of his lips then his neck, on his neck, the smooth skinned neck then on his well shaped collar bone and moving down to his chest, moving down to his stomach and to his navel and then soaking in his pant material.
This droplet of water just took a journey of Kai’s body. A perfect body. I lick my upper lip for once, my eyes traveling again and again from up to down at his body. Until I reach his head again and see he has just stopped drying his hair.
“Don’t you have patience? You could wait and not try slamming the door down!” Kai growls at me and then moves forward, walking past me. His upper arm brushed my arm when he walked past.
……………… I blink. And I blink again. And I blink repeatedly. My hand which was about to knock the door before Kai opened it was still at its place and now it has started shaking.
Ray! You seriously need to get a bath and clean the spider webs off your brain. Oh God. I am in serious need of help.
x-x-x
Ok. Now I am in this most boring History class. God when it is said that ‘History repeats itself’ so we’ll witness it when it’s being repeated why the hell they have to teach it? And by the way what’s the use of teaching history? I don’t see what advantage it will give us or in which field of our career it will be a help for us? Except for if you want to become someone like that old man in the movie ‘Jurassic Park’. That’s the stupidest movie I’ve ever seen. Dinosaurs? Right!
“Ray!”
How can someone be so stupid to make artificial Dinosaurs who get out of control. Hn, pathetic.
“Ray?”
I wonder if the Dinosaurs ever bit the man who was building them. Well it was the guy’s mistake anyway. Why’d he ever built some kind of species which he knew will get out of his control.
“Ray!!”
And even tenfold bigger than humans. No make it twenty. Hn.
“Ow!” well this is Max who is sitting beside me and just gave me an elbow in my side. Why’d he even do that? Let me ask him.
“What?” I ask slowly knowing if the teacher saw us she will probably throw us out the class. Oh I hate History and I hate my History teacher. Too much History can cause brain damage. And man is she teaching the same subject since last seven years. She probably cracked up. Ha!
I am still looking at Max so he answers me and he points from his eyes to the teacher who I see is standing in front of our row. Oh so she witnessed me being absent minded in the class. Oh Mrs. Regina you don’t have a single idea how absent my mind is being since this morning. Oh the morning was scary.
Well I have seen my teacher who is glaring me. I also hear the two great people of the world – Michael and Enrique - sitting in front of me snicker in a low voice. And I look around the class and see that everyone is looking at me. What? Did they find out what I was thinking? Shit! I am sorry Barney fans. I’ll never oppose Dinosaurs again. Especially the purple ones.
“Stand up Ray.” Oh so it was she who was calling me. I thought this is one of my childhood fear’s voice. Anyways I had to stand up.
“Leave the class if you cant pay attention.” Oh no! I cant believe this. She is telling me to get out. This is the great time to apologize to show her that yeah I was at mistake and she’ll throw me out. Oh sometimes I start loving myself.
“Oh I am really sorry ma’am. I wont do that again.” I apologize. Freedom I can see you. I am coming my dear. I am coming.
“Fine but this would not happen again. Sit down and pay attention.”
Ok I seriously did not want to hear that. My mouth fell open from that. My freedom. Oh I can see it fading away. Wait it has already faded. And I also see Max giggle at my expression and the oh-so-great friends of mine, sitting in the middle row, do the same. Well Bryan and Garland just smile slyly, they scare me sometimes. While Tala is giving me a thumbs up. And Kai just gave a soft laugh. I turn around to see Brooklyn and Oliver, the nature freak is still lost in the book, he likes history a lot. Now that’s scarier. While Oliver opens his mouth and say ‘ha ha!’ mocking me. Of course it was not audible.
“Sit Mister Kon!” she commands again. Oh I just want to break those nerdy glasses of her right now.
“Thank you ma’am.” Give respect, stay safe.
Yeah thanks a lot ma’am for snatching away my freedom. I was supposed to be outside right now. Free from this lecture of hers on…
Well I don’t know what she’s talking about, I never listened to her. Ha!
One disadvantage of being an angel in front of the teachers. Apologies always get accepted. Though sometimes you want them not to.
I hate History!
x-x-x
“So who is prepared?” Tala asks, a grin on his face which is holding a huge banner that says ‘I-am-prepared-and-I-want-you-to-appreciate-me’
When there was no answer a magic started to enter in my ears.
“No one except you I guess.” Hey I know this magic very well, it’s the voice of Kai.
“Oh that’s not good. You guys know that you should be practicing more often. Especially some people who can prove to be disastrous.”
Yeah, Tala meant me. And the scowl which just got on my face from his comment is making everyone laugh. What? Do I look funny when I get angry?
“Oh come on Tala. You know that was an accident.” Ahh.. my angel saved me from all the devils. Actually it was just Kai. Yeah now I seriously need to consult a Psychiatrist.
“Yeah an accident.” Now Bryan’s sarcasm made the whole room echo with laughter. What? No really it was an accident. Well actually we’re all done with our schools and like daily we’re in Tala and Bryan’s room.
“Well okay its not that funny, you guys can stop laughing now.” I try to stop my humiliation but I don’t succeed. Great. No one even heard me.
“Kai how can you find it to be funny? Don’t you remember you were the cause of all that mess last year.” I point out at Kai who was also chuckling on me but now he has stopped and what does he got in him that as he stopped everyone stopped as well.
Scaaaaaary!
“Me?” okay he has his eyebrow raised and there’s no smile on his face. Maybe I just shouldn’t have said that. Oh maybe I am ruining the situation damn it. I might just get out of here.
“Whatever!” I sigh and stand up from the floor and reach the door and get out of it. I know I would have surprised them but enough is enough. I wasn’t the only one on mistake and by the way it was no mistake it was just an accident. Why do these people have to make such a big deal out of it? And they accuse me like I murdered someone. They all should know that their group was just a bunch of zombies until I joined them. They all even accept that Ray has given us all a new way of life and we’re loving it. But when Ray does a mistake, everyone would most likely throw daggers at him. And not even on his face but on his back.
Now I am at the door of my room, I open the door, get inside and slam the door shut. I know Kai keeps things hidden from me. What? Okay I know Tala is his best friend and I am just his ‘only-friend’ but still he can tell me what’s wrong with him and Kai being Kai wont tell me but expects me to share everything with him. I..
Okay I slammed the door shut but why is there no slamming sound. I turn around to see Kai standing there. I have a scowl on my face but the way he’s looking at me… oh God. I sigh.
Rubbing the temple of my head I sit on my bed. While Kai comes in. He comes and sits beside me while I move a bit to give him enough space. He places his hand on my shoulder.
“Why didn’t you tell them my fault?” Kai asks softly. Gosh he sure knows what to become, where, when and how. I sigh again.
“You weren’t on fault.” I answer after a very long time. I just don’t feel like talking. Man even I can get angry. Yes I am so much angry right now I just want to punch someone so hard right now that their jaw breaks. But now instead of shouting or scowling I am sighing and avoiding eye contact with Kai.
Really he didn’t even say anything and my anger is gone. Gone? It just disappeared. It was here just a while ago. Okay what made it go away?
Kai? Well he actually didn’t do anything. He just came, looked at me, placed his hand on my shoulder and just asked me a question.
“You and me both know that I was also included in that accident the same as you were.” A magician I tell you. He knows the magic. I sigh again and move his hand away gently from my shoulder. Okay I just did something and for once I didn’t want him to even touch me.
I stand up from the bed and move some steps away and then again stop. I just don’t like myself right now. I know something is up and everyone knows it except me and this is the thing I hate the most.
“Ray!” Kai calls out to me but I don’t say anything. Not even a single word. I just keep staring at the door knob which is in front of me. The only thing I can look at right now. I hear Kai stand up from the bed and move towards me. He comes and stands in front of me just a step away. I look away. Not looking at Kai, my eyes now staring the floor.
“Ray?” okay I know he can be gentle but this softness is going to blow me up. What? Where the hell is that Lord Mister Kai Hiwatari? Who are you mister? I open my mouth to say something but the words just don’t seem to be in order or maybe I can’t put them in the right place. I just don’t find anything to say anymore. And instead of some statement Kai was expecting I just let out a deep sigh.
“Ray, look at me.” I just keep moving my eyes, looking here then there, looking everywhere except for where Kai asked me to. And all of a sudden I feel a rush of adrenaline inside me. Only because of now Kai has his hand on my cheek and is now forcing me to look at him. He gently turns my face towards him and makes me look in his eyes. His deep crimson eyes. The eyes anyone can get lost in and may wish never to be found, they’re so deep. I wonder if Kai gets some difficulty while looking in the mirror. Man he should be loving himself.
“What’s the matter?” Kai asks softly.
His eyes looking in mine. Like they don’t really want my mouth to settle the things but he could find the answer in my eyes. Like that’s possible. I stare back in his eyes. Trying to succeed Kai in what he’s looking for in my eyes. The answer. I just want him to get success. I don’t know. In class, in exams we’re like competitors. We all friends are. Especially Kai, Tala and Me. But mostly I like Kai to give answers, to get higher marks, to be always right. Sometimes I have to back out so he could be right and not prove him wrong and why is that? I don’t know, maybe because it makes him smile. And I think in his smile I see my victory.
Kai moved his hand back, sighing he turned away. What? No seriously I didn’t mean that whatever you saw in my eyes. Really! I swear.
Kai has faced away from me and now took one step forward as well. I keep looking at his back expecting to hear something from him. Something? Anything at all. Why did the expression in his eyes suddenly got sad? What did he see in my eyes? Oh God I hope he didn’t see what I was thinking about him. He will of course think himself to be… be someone lower. That’s what he will think and I don’t want him to do so. God I will do anything just don’t let him know that. Please God! Please! Please keep it hidden from him. Please!
Before even my prayers are over Kai speaks up!
“Yes Ray I am hiding something from you!”
Please God I …huh?
“Huh?” I speak up what came from my mouth telling Kai how clueless I am right now. Kai turns around once again now facing me. He takes few steps forward and gets very near to me.
“Ray I…” He speaks up hesitantly which I could tell because he wasn’t looking in my eyes while I kept looking in his crimson ones. One may not see it but I could feel that Kai was slowly covering the distance between us. Oh my… Is this what it is that is I am thinking of? I blink. Kai now turns his face to me, looking in my eyes. I blink again and my mouth slightly drops open.
“I…” Yes Kai I can hear you, you can speak. Please say.. You what?
“Aaa.. I…” Okay now my breath is getting heavy. Damn Kai just say it already!

BLAM! SLAM! CHAP! LA!
This was so not supposed to happen.
We both startle at the sudden knock on the door of our room. Kai at once steps backward and turns around to get the door. Okay I think my temperature has raised.
Damn you who ever it is on that door. You know that knock really, really, really disturbed me. Disturbed me bad. It really felt like I was in a snow globe and the snow was falling softly and suddenly some mischievous one shook my whole world upside down. And now I see Kai coming back to me after attending the door and I see a glance of the person who was on the door, Tala.
“I… I’ll be right back.”
“But…” Damn. It never works. I should have put a sign of ‘Do Not Disturb’ on the door knob… or may be not.
Here Kai is gone out the door and I am left all alone in the world.
“Back!”
Or maybe I am not. Well that was pretty fast for Kai as he has again entered the room.
“What is this all about?” I ask when I see a cheery glint in Kai’s eyes. Whoa he’s excited, something is up.
“I have a good news Ray.” I blink and I blink again. I think Kai’s brain needs tuning. He’s excited, what else is next? Tom Cruise without his hair?
Bad thought.
Well I keep looking at him so he can continue.
“Tala was here and he asked to tell us some of the dance moves no one knows about. He is going to take part in our practice. And you know why? Just to make your mood up and help you.”
I wide my eyes to the point where I can’t wide them anymore. This can’t be possible. So not right! Tala why’d you had to be nice, you… you… Argh……
NO!! My precious privacy with Kai is ruined!!
SOCBR
--
Yaba daba doo!! LOL!
I finished at last. Yeah I am cruel, I turned the poor Ray’s world upside down. My plan was to put up all these chappies of my stories on 7 June but my dad is not letting me use the internet. Wait. Letting me use? He has taken out the connection.
Oh my sweet and great great readers please take a mere moment of your precious time and pray that my dad agrees to me and let’s me use the modem connection whenever I want! Please I beg you guys to pray for me!
You don’t know how thankful I’d be! I hope you all liked the chapter and I didn’t disappoint you guys! -
Next chapter, Ray gets serious in practicing or maybe serious in getting back his privacy? What exactly happened last year? And what is it that Kai is hiding from Ray? Keep reading to find out! I hope you guys didn’t get bored. Visit profile for more information!
Please Review!
ColdBlackRaven