Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Running ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I own Beyblade. *gets glares from readerslawyers* OKAY OKAY! I DONT!!

Ray: The fu--! Oh hi. Where are we?

Tyson: Who knows?

You are in moi lair.. MUAHAHA!!

Ray: Oh...

You will be here for a LONG while. Forver.

Heero: Beware..she is evil!

Duo: Yeah...

Anywayz on wit da story! ^_^''

************************************************************ ***********************************************

Pale black eyes shined in the moonlight as she watched Tyson, Ray, Kenny, Max, and Kai have fun well not Kai but the others. 'where'd I go wrong?' She thought. Having to run away a few years ago she was ten when she ran away. Her brother is Ray Kon's best friend, Tiki. Diana sighed. She had gotten into a huge fight with her mother and she had quit the band she was in and then her mother hit her then Diana just ran out if the house ignoring her brothers and Rays shouts.

Then she got into drugs becuse of her father. He neglected her and abused her. And then she ALMOST dropped out of school. Before she discided not too. So many times she had tried suicide. She didnt prevail. Now, ever since she met Ray Kon, she a had a major crush on him!

Walking away, she wispered, "Maybe one day I'll come out of hiding and start living again.." Then she started to run. 'I am not wanted!' Continuing to run she she wasnt going to take anymore abuse form her father! If it was the last thing to do she was going to purposly leave on the candles at night and let them burn.

***The next day: Tyson's house***

Tyson walked out of his room and turned on the TV. "In other notice there was a fire last night. No one knows how and a child about tweleve was found unconciouse and near death. This young lad saw the fire and called the fire department and the the fire was put out. The assumed father died becuse of the fire..." Tysons eyes widened. No way! Ray saved a life! He called Ray.

"Hello?" Came Rays voice. "Hey Ray, I saw on TV what happened.." "Yeah, the poor girl, nearly dead and is in a comma. The hospital is going to call me when she wakes up. she apprently was burned badly but that'll heal and well somehow someone started the fire.." "I hope the girl is okay, do you think she gonna die?" "I highly doubt it, Tyson.."

***********Rays***************

He hung up the phone and stared at a picture of a ten year old girl. She had shoulder lenghth black hair with white highlights and black eyes and she was smiling. "Diana, I wish you never ran away, your mother, me and your brother was worried I hope your okay.." He wispered. Tears trailed down his face has he put the picture face down.

It was about a week later when the hospital called. "Apperently, she wont talk or anything, she only says that she wants to see you.." "Me..?" "Yes.." "I'll be there in a few.."

***Hospital***

"What room is the girl in?" "103." "Thanks."

He walked up into the room and saw the pale girl. "Ray..." She muttered softly. He looked at her. "How do you know me?" He queistioned. "I'm Tiki's sister, Diana..." "D-Diana..?"

***************************************************** ********************************************************

TBC..

Hehehehe... I hope people liked it!

Ray: Who'd like that?!

Look people this is my first Beyblade story SO BE NICE! NO FLAMES!!!

Tyson: .....

R&R dont flame!