Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ scattered dreams ❯ And the Kitten Awakens. ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey everyone!! I am soooooooooo sorry!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRYYY!!! I didn't mean to take so long...its just that I was having creative block! (not writers...ideas were they...just couldn't seem to want to do anything about it!)
--
Encase you may have forgotten what happened last chapter: They were told Rei was waking up and Bryan was going to be released. You also met Miss. Yukashi, who wants either Tala or Kai. She tries to brake them up with telling Tala that Kai loves Rei. Then Rei woke up...
--
NOTE:
anything in 'BKTR' is memories.
--
In the last Chapter:
/Mr. Ivanov?/ she asked. /Are you alright? I know its a shock, him thinking and saying that behind your back./
“Nah.” Tala told her. “It's alright, besides its true. Rei does have the hottest ass.”
/But...he wants to leave you for that...that...that whore!/
“Watch what you are saying.” Tala growled out. “You don't know him.”
/But...he is./ she insisted.
“He may have been...but he isn't one!” Tala snapped. “Now what do you need Miss Yukashi?”
/I was just looking out for you./ she explained. /To let you know to be on the look out. He's going to steel Kai for you./
“It you must know, all three of us love Rei. The other two know, Rei knows.” Tala told her. “And Rei will be our lover.”
/Wha-/
“Good day.” He told her, hanging up. “Bitch.” he muttered, rubbing his eyes out of annoyance and sleepiness.
He glanced back up at Rei and gasped as gold eyes stared back at him. Tears welled up in his eyes and he smiled. “Morning Tiger.”
--
Rei looked up at Tala, watching him cry. "Umm...What’s wrong?" he asked, his voice horse.
"Nothing...Nothing at all Kitten."
"Kitten?..."Rei blinked. "Umm...Who?...Who is Kitten...And who are you?"
Tala gasped, looking straight into the Neko-jins confused eyes. "What?"
"I don't know who you are....I don't know who I am." Rei told him quietly, looking away as more tears fell down Tala's cheeks. "I'm sorry."
"It's...It's ok...It's ok baby." He whispered, reaching over and pushing the 'call' button. "It will be ok."
Rei nodded, looking back up at the red head. He was really handsome, even beautiful. Rei felt himself blush, looking into the glossy blue eyes. 'Why does it hurt. Why does it hurt to see him crying. Who is he? I don't care who I am...But I want to know who he is.'
"You called?" the nurse asked, coming in. She glance at the red heads tears and then to the bed. "Good morning Mr. Kon." she said with a smile.
"He doesn't remember anything." Tala told her, wiping his tears away. He took a deep breath, trying to calm down. He had to calm down. Rei having amnesia wouldn't be so bad, at least he was awake now. They could find a way to get those memories back, that they could do. As long as they had one of them back, as long as they got one of them back, the other was sure to follow. Now that Rei was ok, Bryan would be ok. They would get him back, Tala knew that. Somehow he knew that.
"Alright. We'll get his head scanned to see if he's ok." the nurse said, not looking all that worried. "I'll set it up and have the doctor come see you."
"Thank you." He said, nodding. Rei looked at him, his eyes asking a thousand silent questions.
"You seem to know me...but how?" Rei asked, reaching up and whipping at his eyes.
"We're...close friend." Tala told him, reaching out to brush at Rei's bangs. Rei flinched slightly, eyes closing. Tala sighed, lowering his hand. "Sorry."
"No...Its me right. I'm the one that is messed up. I'm sorry...I want supposed to do that. I know I wasn't. I...I just...I don't know why. But I'm sorry." Rei told him, sighing. He glanced around the room, then back to the red head. He was silently crying again. Rei reach up, brushing the tears away. "I'm sorry." he said, pulling his hand away with a blush.
What was he thinking. He didn't know him...or at least he didn't remember him. He shouldn't go around touching people he didn't know. But that red head, he was crying and it tore at Rei's heart. He didn't know why, but it did.
"It’s alright...your body seems to know I'm not a threat." Tala told him, wiping his face again.
"I see that your awake." The doctor said, smiling at him. "How do you feel Mr. Kon?"
Rei was quite, looking over at the red head. He wasn't sure if that question was to him or to the blue eyed boy next to him.
"Me?" Rei finally asked, looking back at the doctor.
"Yes...How do you feel?"
"Confused." Rei told him, sighing.
"That’s to be expected." the doctor said. "We'll check to make sure this isn't permanent, but most coma patients do suffer a short case of amnesia when they first wake up."
"Thank goodness." Tala said, smiling. Everything was going to be ok...Going to be completely ok.
The nurse came back in with a wheel chair. She and Tala got Rei into it. "Umm..." Rei glanced at the red head. He suddenly felt bad, he didn't want to be separated from this young man.
"I'll be here when you get back." Tala promised, smiling. "It'll be okay Kitten. You'll see."
Rei nodded. As the nurse wheeled him out, Rei kept his head turned so that he could see the red head for as long as possible.
"He'll be fine." The doctor said, nodding as he finished writing on Rei's chart.
"Thank you." Tala told him, sitting down on the bed.
"Alright, I'll be back to talk to you after we get the results." the doctor told him, leaving.
Tala sighed, reaching over to pick up the stuffed tiger. Holding Driger close, he closed his eyes. He could make out Rei's scent on the stuffed toy. When he and Kai had brought the green and white tiger here, they had placed it right next to Rei's head on the pillow. They had wanted Rei to have something that he loved with him at all times.
"Tala...what’s going on?" Kai asked, entering the room. Fear settled in when he saw Rei missing and Tala sobbing into the white tiger.
"Kai." Tala looked up, looking straight into worried red eyes.
"Tala...where's Rei...He's...He's not de...de..." Kai stopped, biting his lip. What would they do if Rei had...if he had di...died. What would he do if he never saw that smiling face again. What would he do if he never held that small Neko-Jin in his arms again. What then?
"No...He's in another scan." Tala told him, getting off the bed. He moved over to Kai, still holding the tiger. Kai sat the takeout food on the ground, pulling Tala into his arms.
"He's alright though?" Kai asked. "Please?" Kai begged. Please say he was alright. Please don't say that he's gotten worse.
"He woke up." Tala told him, smiling. "Our Kitten woke up Kai. He's going to be ok."
Kai laughed, relief washing over him. He spun around, taking Tala with him. "Every thing's going to be ok!"
"Yep." Tala told him, his feet now back on the ground.
"Karsin called...They are releasing Bryan tonight at 8." Kai said. Tala smiled, wrapping his arms tighter around Kai, holding Drigger in one hand. "Everything is going to be ok...Its going to be ok."
"Thank God." Tala whispered. "Thank God."
"Yes." Kai agreed, smiling.
Tala pushed back now, still smiling. His eyes still showed some sadness, and right now curiosity. "What do you have in your pocket?"
"My pocket?" Kai asked, slipping his hand into the pocket. He smiled, remembering the picture. "A tabloid picture."
"What?" Tala asked, looking confused, taking the folded paper from Kai. He unfolded in, and smiled. Kai was dressed as always, a nice suit. Rei was wearing a Chinese red shirt and black pants. They were holding hands, the 'Zoo' sign in the background. "We have to frame this."
Kai nodded. "That we do." He moved a little closer to Tala, wrapping his arms around Tala's neck as he kissed him. Tala kissed back, happy that things were going better.
Tala pulled away, looking at Kai. "Kai...umm...Rei."
"What is it Tala?"
"Rei has amnesia." Tala told him, looking down at the picture and toy that he held in his hands. "He doesn’t remember anything."
Kai closed his eyes, willing the tears away. They had came so far with Rei...So far. He didn't remember anything...Nothing. Was it in vain? Were they not supposed to be happy? "I'm happy that he doesn’t remember the last five years...but to forget everything...It's just..."
"Heart breaking." Tala finished, laying his head on Kai's shoulder.
"Is it...Is it going to be permanent?" Kai asked, wrapping his arms around Tala.
"There's a chance, but the doctor said that its normal for coma patients to have amnesia." Tala told him, stepping back. He moved away from Kai, going towards the bed. He sat both the picture and the toy down onto the stand there, then sat in one of the chairs. Kai followed, sitting down in the other one. He reach out, taking Tala's hand in his own.
"Gentlemen." The doctor said, coming in. "Mr. Kon will be back in a few minutes. The scan showed that it is only temporary, so something should jog his memory soon."
"Thank you." Tala told him, smiling. "Thank you."
"Doctor." Kai called. "Is it possible for him to be released today?"
"It is possible. Let us run a few more tests and if they all are clear you will be out of here by 7." The doctor told him, nodding his head.
"Thank you." Kai said, nodding. He looked over at the door as it was opened, the nurse wheeling Rei in. His eyes were only half open, the part that could be seen showed that he was tired. Kai smiled, watching him. Rei was really awake. Everything was going to be ok. Bryan would be home tonight and Rei would get his memories back.
The doctor and nurse got Rei back into bed, then left. Rei glanced at them, eyes still tired but also confused. "Go to sleep." Kai told him, giving him a encouraging smile. Rei nodded, letting himself sleep.
Tala looked up at Kai, then back at Rei. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes. His hand tightened on Kai's, telling himself that it was ok. But in his heart all he wanted to do was hold Rei. Kai glanced over at him, knowing what was going through his red haired lovers head.
"Go ahead Tal. I don't think he'll get mad if you lay with him. You need some sleep anyway." Kai told him, separating their hands, giving Tala a slight nudge.
"You sure?" He asked, getting up, moving around the bed so he could lay on Rei's right side.
"Yes I'm sure." Kai told him. Tala nodded, laying down on the bed next to Rei. He moved closer, sliding both arms around Rei. He sighed when Rei's weight settled onto his arm, something that he had missed. His right arm was laying across Rei's waist, his head tucking against his neck. As he laid there against Rei he couldn't stop the tears from falling. Before long he was once again asleep.
Kai watched him get comfortable, then heard the slight noise. He knew that Tala was crying again. If it was from happiness or fear he wasn't sure, he wasn't even sure Tala knew why he was crying. He reach out, gently rubbing Tala's back, smiling when he heard Tala's breathing even out in sleep.
"Did I do something wrong?" a quiet voice asked, startling Kai. He looked straight into gold eyes that begged for him to explain.
"No, you never did anything wrong." Kai told him.
"Then why does he keep crying. I must have done something really wrong to make him cry this much." Rei told him, wrapping his right arm around Tala. "It hurts me to see him cry. I don't know why, but it does. I...I feel...I feel like I have forgotten something really important. Something about you and him. About us." Rei stopped, biting his lip.
"You did, but its ok. You'll remember soon."
"What's my name? and Yours? His?" Rei asked, looking over at him for answers.
"I'm Kai Hiwatari and he's Tala Ivanov. You are Reimond Kon, but you go by Rei. We tend to call you Kitten or some other name along those lines." Kai told him, pausing. He wanted to see if that triggered a memory of any kind.
"I see." Rei whispered.
"Bryan Kuznetsov also lives with us, he's a police officer." Kai told him. He reach over, running a hand threw Rei's bangs. He smiled at him. "We hope that you can see him today...but that’s only if the doctor clears you to leave."
"Oh...okay." Rei nodded, his cheek brushing against Tala's hair. "You don't...hate me?"
"We could never hate our Kitten." Kai told him. "We are scared and worried but we can never hate you or leave you."
Rei smile at him. "I'm glad. I don't want to be alone."
"I know you don't." Kai told him, sighing.
"Good afternoon gentlemen." A nurse said, coming into the room. "I need to draw some blood, so we can run a few tests. After that you will be free to go Mr. Kon."
"Thank you." Rei told her, smiling. He offered his left arm to her, not watching to remove his right arm from around Tala. Kai cringed, looking away. He hated needles, but Rei never seemed to have the slight fear for them or for having his blood drawn. The nurse smile, working quickly.
"All done. We should know within the next hour." She said, leaving. Rei laid his left arm on Tala, so that it laid more or less around him.
Rei looked at Kai, who was a little pale and breathing a little shaky. "Are you okay Kai?"
"Yeah...just never liked needles." Kai told him, sighing. "Or the sight of blood. Been that way since I was little. I told you once, back when we were in Jr. high."
"Oh." Rei said.
/Rei smiled, sitting down in the chair in front of Kai. Math, one of those subjects that just gave you a headache thinking about it. Kai nodded to him, then went back to the page of homework that he hadn't finished last night. "You better hurry, the teacher will be here any minute now."
"I wouldn't have to worry if you had let me copy the answers." Kai snapped at him, glancing at the clock. Rei leaned over, taking the pencil from him. He quickly filled out the rest of the worksheet.
"You owe me." Rei told him, sighing. "I can't believe I just helped you cheat."
"Goodie-goodie is going bad." Kai chuckled.
Kai sighed, looking down at the paper.
"What's wrong?" Rei asked, sitting back slightly.
"Got to go get that physical done today...they threatened to kick me off of the team." Kai explained. He was on the martial arts team with Rei.
"You were supposed to get that done last month." Rei told him, sighing.
"I don't..." Kai stopped, glancing at the boy he had a crush on. He couldn't very well tell him that he was Haemophobia(1) and Vaso-vagal trypanophobia(2), that would ruin the tough boy image that he had going.
"Would you like me to come...so that you don't have to go alone?" Rei asked, smiling at him.
"N-"Kai faltered. He didn't want Rei to know, but at the same time he didn't want to go alone. "Yes." He answered, his fear winning this round.
Rei nodded. "I'll meet you at the gate at 4. I have a meeting with a teacher right after school."
"Alright."/
/The two of them sat in the lab, waiting for Kai's name to be called. Kai fidgeted, trying to stay still. Rei watched him, wondering what was wrong.
"Hiwatari, Kai." A nurse called, looking around the waiting room. Kai stood up, shaking slightly. He took only two steps towards the nurse before turning and running out of the waiting room.
"I'm so sorry." Rei told the nurse, standing up. "Please wait a moment, I will go get him."
The nurse sighed, but nodded. He sat Kai's chart down, calling the next person. Rei took off after Kai, glad that he was the faster of the two.
"KAI!!" Rei called, grabbing his arm. "What’s with you today?"
"R-Rei." Kai whispered. Rei blinked, realizing that the arm he was holding was shaking. He look at Kai, realizing that Kai's whole body was shaking.
"Kai...What’s going on?" Rei asked, wrapping his arms around his best friend. "Your scaring me."
"I cant...I just cant do it." Kai told him, not turning around as Rei laid his head on Kai's back. "I can’t do this."
"Why....are you that scared of getting your blood drawn?"
"Yes...This is the first time that they refused to let me not do this part of the physical. I usually only have to do the rest. But...since we are older now they wont let me get away with it." Kai told him, still shaking slightly. "I really like being on the team...but I can’t do this Rei!"
"Its ok...Its ok." Rei told him, holding on tighter. It hurt to see the cool, collected Kai like this. Rei felt tears well up in his eyes and he could do nothing to stop them from falling.
"Rei." Kai whispered, turning around when he felt his shirt getting wet. "I don't want your pity."
"That’s not why I'm crying." Rei told him, wrapping his arms back around Kai. "I don't believe that they are making you do this. Don't you have some kind of documentation of this fear."
"Yes...I have documentation of both Haemophobia and Vaso-vagal trypanophobia...but they still want me to do this." Kai explained. His heart was now slowing back down to its normal pace, his head no longer spinning.
"We will talk to the principal. It will be ok. They can’t make you do this if its going to make you sick." Rei told him, hiding in Kai's chest.
"Let’s try again." Kai told him, his heart speeding up at the thought, he knew he was starting to sweat.
"Kai?" Rei asked, pulling back. "Are you sure?"
"Yes...I'm sure." Kai nodded once.
"I won’t leave you if you want."
"Thank you." Kai told him, nodding. Rei took his hand leading him back to the lab. They entered, the nurse nodding at them. He motioned for them to fallow him back into the back part of the lab. They sat down on the bench like seat, Kai closets to the little table. He was shaking again, his breath coming out in gasps. Rei looked at him in worry, afraid that he was going to pass out. Rei reach over, pulling him against his chest. The nurse quickly wrapped the band around his arm, giving Rei an encouraging smile. The look on his face showing that he understood. He slipped the needle in, drawing the blood. Kai jerked, trying to move away. All he could hear was a loud ringing in his ears. Rei held Kai's left arm-the one with the neddle in it-tight, his other arm wrapped tightly around Kai's waist. He felt bad for restraining him, but at the same time he was proud of Kai.
"All done. " the nurse said, placing a bandage on Kai's arm. Kai lay limp in Rei's arms, eyes closed tight. "I'll give you a few minutes."
"Thank you." Rei told him, nodding. He rubbed Kai's back soothingly. "You ok?" Kai didn't answer, continuing to breath shakily. "Kai?" Rei waited a little while. "Kai...are you ok?"
"I'm...going to be sick." He whispered, pushing himself up off Rei with shaky arms.
"The bathroom is right there." a female nurse told them, pointing at the door.
"Thank you." Rei told her. He reach over, taking Kai's arm as he stood. He pulled Kai up with him, helping the shaking boy to the bathroom. Just as Kai said, he was sick. Rei kneeled next to him, gently rubbed his back at he told Kai that it was ok.
Kai leaned back against Rei, breathing deeply. He was starting to get his color back, though he was still shaking slightly. "Thank you Rei."
"Any time Kai."/
Rei moaned, shifting uncomfortably. His head hurt, it hurt really badly. Why? He wasn't sure. What was that anyway? Was that a memory? It seemed like it...but that...but it was...
"Rei...Rei!" Kai called. He was standing now. He'd already hit the button for the nurse. "REI!"
"K-Kai?" Tala asked, sleepily.
"REI!" Kai called again, moving to stand by the side of the bed, so he could get to Rei from. Tala sat up, looking first at Kai, then down at the Neko-Jin. Rei was pale, eyes shut tight, pain all over his face.
"Rei?" Tala asked, reaching down to touch him.
"T-to lo-oud." Rei chocked out.
"What's wrong?" Kai asked, lowering his voice.
"Head hurt." Rei whispered, tears slipping out from under his close eye lids.
The nurse came in, looking between them. "What’s going on?" he asked.
"He just all of the sudden got a migraine." Kai told them.
"K-Kai it hurts." Rei whispered out, bringing his hands up to hold his head.
"Shh...its okay Kitten." Tala told him, talking in a quiet tone.
"I'll go get the doctor." The nurse said, leaving. A minute later the doctor came in, looking at all of them.
"He's got a migraine?" the doctor asked.
"Yeah." Kai told him, nodding. "He was fine one moment and the next he's like this."
"Hmm." He walked over to the bed, taking Rei's arm. As soon as Kai saw the needle, he made a small noise and closed his eyes.
"You can open them now Kai." Tala told him, knowing all about Kai's phobias. Kai opened his eyes, looking at the other three. Rei's breathing was calmer, he looked more relaxed.
"Rei?"
"I'm alright." Rei whispered.
"What happened?" Tala asked, looking to the doctor for answers.
"I'm not sure...we may have to run a few more tests." The doctor said, looking over Rei's chart for the answer.
"I..." Rei stopped, opening his eyes. He looked first at Tala then at Kai. "I remembered being with you when you got your blood drawn." Rei told him in a quiet voice.
"Blood...drawn." Kai whispered, looking straight back at Rei.
"What does he mean...Kai?" Tala asked, looking over at the other boy. "You've never once had your blood drawn...Bryan and I've been with you long enough to know that."
"I did...once...When we were in Jr. High." Kai told him, still looking at Rei. "Rei was with me...I got really sick afterwards."
"I cried." Rei whispered. Kai nodded.
"You cried for hours after we got back to the dorm. I remember being glad that Tala and Bryan were on an over night trip with their class." Kai told him, sighing. "Of all the things you would remember...that had to be the first."
"Second." Rei told him, rubbing his head. "I remember something about being in math and promising to go with you."
Kai nodded. "The only time you ever gave me the answers to math homework."
Rei lowered his arm, laying it across his stomach. Tala reach down, running his fingures threw Rei's bangs, watchingas Rei's eyes slide shut.
"This must be why he got the migraine." The doctor told them, keeping his voice down as Rei fell back asleep. "His mind must have tried to fight the return of the memories. I'll prescribe some high strength headache medicine for him to take till the headaches stop coming with the memories. It will probably only be for the first so many memories."
"Thank you doctor." Tala told him, still playing with Rei's hair. The doctor nodded, taking his leave. "Kai...Why didn't you ever tell us about you getting your blood drawn...Why have you never done it again?"
"Sorry Tala." Kai whispered, not looking at him. "That was the first time...I was so scared and Rei was there. He held me and told me it was ok. I just...Even with you and Bryan I couldn't. I still felt scared. I guess its because I knew it would be ok with Rei and even if I trust you with my life I was...I am still to scared to get my blood drawn even when you're with me."
"Its ok Kai." Tala told him, sighing. "Its sad, but I think I understand completely." Kai nodded, still not looking at him. He felt ashamed. Tala and Bryan trusted him...and this was just saying that he didn't trust them enough back. "Kai...look at me." Kai shifted, turning his face towards him but still keeping his eyes down. Tala reach over Rei, tipping Kai's head up so that he could see his eyes. He leaned forward, kissing Kai. "Don't cry."
"I..." Kai blinked, tears, ones hadn't realized were gathering, fell down his cheeks. "How can I ever look at you two again? I've just admitted that I don't trust you enough...that I trust Rei more than either of you or even you both together."
"Kai...A phobia is an irrational fear...irrational Kai." Tala told him, kissing him again. "It means that you don't have a good reason behind the fear, you know that but you cant stop it. The way to dealt with it was to latch onto Rei...so its just part of it. Your irrational fear Kai is to have to deal with either of those phobia's without Rei there to help you. That doesn’t mean that you don't trust us...it just means that that’s the only way you have found to deal with it. I'm sure soon enough you will get better at it, till then Bryan and I have to just accept that Rei's the only person that makes you feel better when you have to deal with either your Haemophobia or you Vaso-vagal trypanophobia."
"Thanks Tala." Kai told him, smiling. "Love you."
"Love you too, you big scared-y cat." Tala teased, kissing him again. Someone's fake cough caused them to pull apart.
"I need one of you to come sign Mr. Kon's release forms." The blushing nurse told them.
"I'll go." Kai told him, getting up off the side of the bed, following the nurse out of the room. The nurse lead him down the hall to the nurses station. She got the papers, handing them to Kai to read and sign. He read them carefully, out of habit mostly, and then signed his name neatly on the lines that were indicated. He handed the clipboard back, then headed back to the room, prescription in hand. When he got there, Tala already had all of the things from around the room packed and Rei fully dressed. "They should be here in a few minutes with a wheelchair. They have to file those papers."
Rei smiled at him, nodding. "Where are we going? I don't even knew where I live or where I work."
"You live with us...and you don't work right now. You haven't decided what you want to do yet." Tala told him, placing Rei's hairbrush into the bag.
"How old am I?" Rei asked, looking at Kai for the answer.
"18."
"Thank you." Rei told him, nodding. "And I live with you two?"
"Three...I told you about Bryan earlier, remember?" Kai asked him.
"Yes. I see." Rei nodded, sighing. Not remembering sucked. He didn't understand any of this. "Why are we living together?"
Kai and Tala turned red, wondering how to answer that question. "Well...you see...Kai, Bryan, and I are lovers." Tala told him. "And we're kind of courting you."
"As in...you want to date me?"
"Yes, but we can wait till you're ready.” Kai told him.
/“Kitten, what Tala’s trying to say is that we love you.” Bryan told him.
Tala already said that you cared, I don’t understand why you’re telling me again.” Rei told him, tipping his head to the side.
Rei, I mean that we really love you, like we love each other.” Bryan tried again, realizing that Rei was confused as to what they were getting at. Rei watched them, looking between them.
I don’t understand what you want of me.” Rei told them, looking between them.
We don’t want anything from you Kitten, we just want you here.” Tala told him, pulling Rei into a hug. “We would never use you, never.” Rei looked up at him, slowly nodding his head afterwards.
I… I don’t know what I… I like you three a lot…. But I … I don’t know… don’t know what I want…. That I’m ready for something like this.” Rei told them, looking over at Bryan and Kai. Kai got up, walking over and kneeling down on the floor, placing a hand on the side of Rei’s face.
We can wait till you're ready.” Kai told him, then leaned up and kissed his forehead. Rei nodded and gave him a slight smile./
Rei's eyes shut tight. The headache was back, but only for a slight second. He realized that what ever the doctor gave him must still be working.
"Did you remember something?" Tala asked?
"You three telling me that you loved me." Rei told him, rubbing his forehead. "Do...Do I love you?"
"Yes...you told us you did only a week after we told you." Kai explained.
Rei smiled at them. "It makes since...I like you both a lot...My heart says so."
"I know it does." Kai said, moving over to him. He kissed Rei's forehead, smiling at the Neko-Jin. "You'll remember soon. Don't try to force it."
"I wont."
"Are you ready to go Mr. Kon?" The nurse asked, standing in the door with a wheel chair. Kai slipped his arms under Rei's knees, easily lifting the younger man up and into the wheel chair. The nurse smiled, a show of thanks. He backed out of the room, and turned to head the elevator. Kai and Tala followed.
"Do you want to take him, or me?" Kai asked, since both had their cars.
Tala opened his mouth...then shut it. "I don't know."
"You take him... We'll go home and change. Let him shower. Get in the BMW and go get Bry." Kai told him. "Just don't drive to crazy...I don't need you both getting stuck in the hospital."
"I won’t." Tala promised. Him and the nurse headed off to his pale ice blue 1966 Shelby Mustang, helping Rei into the passenger set, then put the bag into the trunk. "Lets go home and changed before we go get Bryan."
"Umm...alright." Rei told him, nodding. "Am I allowed to shower first."
"We should have time." Tala told him, pulling out. He ended up following Kai's shinny black 1956 Thunderbird all the way home.
--
(1) Haemophobia: Fear of blood
(2) Vaso-vagal trypanophobia: as called 'needle phobia'. Fear the sight, thought or feeling of needles or needle-like objects
--
Well...that Chapter 11 down!! ^-^
I was originally going to put in them going for Bryan...but I've deiced that shall be the next chapter!!!
REVIEW!! PLZ!!