Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Stuck on You ❯ Stuck on You ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is my first stab at a complete Beyblade fic, so I look forward to get as many reviews popular. I'm not looking for a million, but please read it and tell me what you think. That's all I ask ^^ Most of the characters don't belong to me, but i'm re-arranging a little bit of the G-Rev. order only because I haven't seen it. I'm only going for what I've looked at in pictures.

Eternity Darin belongs to Faith-007* user on fanfiction.net* (thanks a bunch for letting me use your character^____^ ) and Kaoru Sumeragi belongs to me.

(( This fic is dedicated to Faith-007 because she's my best online buddy and I luv to read her work. You rock~!

~I hope to get a drawing the two girls and their bitbeasts as soon as possible.~

" Stuck on You "

~Character Biographies~

Author: Isis Leonhart

Rating: PG-13 (swearing mostly)

Character Bios~

******

Kaoru Sumeragi

Age- 17

Beyblade and Launcher-

black with a sharp diamond at the end of the beyblade; Launcher is gold

Bitbeast-

Dragonis- half man/ half dragon (long silver hair tied back in a gold bracelet, human face with fangs in the mouth, large black dragon wings, long demon tail with spikes & demon claws for hands) *will show pic soon of what he looks like after first chapter is posted*

Attacks-

Mimic

Kryos Claw

Meteor Barrage

Glacier Strike

Final Judgement (only used once or twice)

Appearance: Long medium-dark blue hair usually tied up in a hairtsyle (when let loose, reaches down to the top of her hips). Hazel eyes & a white, triangular marking in the middle of her forehead with two little triangles on either side. Height is 5"8

Usual Outfit:

From head to foot. She wears a top much like Kai's except the tied part of the scarf is part of the shirt which is dark blood red and cuts off at the tip of the shoulder, two gold bracelets, one on each arm with rare blue opal crystals attached, and a dark green tanktop that hides underneath the red shirt and just cuts off before the bellybutton, but still shows part of the tanktop. The pants are a pair of medium gray army pants that goes up to the back of her shins with dark, dark grey (almost black) shark fins that run down the front of her pants and black army boots. She wears a small brown and red belt with a larger gold belt with a blue pocket for her beyblade that goes on top of the smaller belt. To finish off, she wears a bandage on her left arm with a black glove on her other hand with a light blue cuff.

Family: Foster father- Boris, brother- Daichi, Mother (dead)- Lily, Real father (dead)- Mamoru, only cousin- Eternity Darin

Personality/ Usual Attitude: She's usually quiet and polite but shows courage and sportsmanship when needed. If she gets pissed off, her mood changes from polite to a real bitch which can cause outbursts every so often. Her only means of companionship is her cousin Eternity who she shares a special bond with. When beyblading, her blading skills are practically elite, measuring up to the greatest of beybladers out in the world; this proving that her level is higher than Kai and Tala. Kaoru and her bitbeast Dragonis form a very special bond that goes deeper than even Tysona and his Dragoon...but there's something more to Kaoru's blade than meets the eye.

Team: Demolition Boys

Quote(s):

"Revenge can be too brutal; I prefer the term 'blackmail'. Simple and effective. Why? It works!"

"I'm different. Get used to to it or get lost."

Short Bio- none yet. ( it will be in the next chapter at the end of the story)

*******

Eternity Darin

Age- 17

Beyblade and Launcher-

red beyblade. Launcher is grey.

Bitbeast-

Torrent- large reddish silver jackel with silver eyes; body is adorned with various parts of silver aromour, angelic wings that come out if its back & a black kanji tatoo with the sign of the freedom placed under the jackal's right eye.

Attacks-

Destructive Bolt

Hydro Tycoon

?

Appearance: Long black hair with dark blue eyes. ( more on her will appear in the next chapter ) Height is 5"0.

Usual Outfit: A black, sleeveless top that covers her body until the navel with a short blue skirt that goes down to her mid thigh and black boots. To top off it off, she wears a black neck choker with a single round emerald diamond in the middle and a black trenchcoat that covers her outfit.

Family: mother- Alicia, sister- Nevada

Personality: Eternity is quite lively and outgoing, but one comment about her beyblading skills or anything, will cause her to get easily angered. She loves to hang out with Kaoru and they become great friends which gives a sense of comfort from missing her family so much. Eternity and her bitbeast Torrent go well together, and whenever one is indanger, the other will try to help the other as much as possible. They go together like peanut butter and jelly. ^^

Team: Demolition Boys

Quote:

"I hate boys. They are indecent, rude pigs that didn't belong in this world to begin with!"

Short Bio: none yet. ( will be in the next chapter at the end of the story )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Chapter One~

Eternity watched in mild interest as her so-called 'teammates' practised their blading skills in the nearby dish. She seemed more interested in looking at the cuts and bruises that had covered part of her left arm. Seventeen years old and she was still treated like a bloody maid! If her parents hadn't sent her to Russia in the first place three years ago, she wouldn't of had to put of with the constant 'torture' that one blader commented, with Boris. She hated it! She hated the abbey, the rounds of 'training' she had to endure... but most of all, she hated the team!

"Darin! Get over here, you're battling right now!" a man shouted, causing a snarl to erupt from her mouth but she held it in and walked over to the dish. Her oponent was a tall, burly lavender-haired boy with eyes that matched his hair color. To the observing eye, he was quite brutal looking. She held out her launcher with her beyblade attached and went into launching position while her oponent did the same. "Let it rip!" Both bladers let their beyblades fly into the dish and soon, the blades themselves clashed together in fierce combat, each one not willing to give in to the other. "Falborg...IMERGE! NOW~!" Bryan's bitbeast glowed until a large falcon appeared, but Eternity gave a small smirk and yelled out to her blade.

"Torrent, its time to play!" The glow from her blade disappeared leaving a bitbeast in its place. The bitbeast itself was a large, reddish, silver jackal adorned with various parts of silver armour. A pair of angelic wings rose from the creature's great back and also featured a black tattoo with the kanji sign of freedom that was placed under her right eye. Bryan immediately commanded his bitbeast to attack her but she was somehow able to evade his attack and decided to stop playing games. "Torrent, get into attack formation!" Her jackal bitbeast obeyed its master's command and got into a defense stance before it would fire its attack on Bryan's blade. "You think your attack will do anything to me? You're a pathetic little girl to try a weak move like that" Bryan said coldly causing Eternity to growl, but she still pushed forward.

"Wait for it Torrent... wait for it..." Bryan's blade was almost about to strike her when she deiced it was time to show her stuff. "Now Torrent! DESTRUCTIVE BOLT!" The jackal lunged forward towards its oponent in a deadly fury while red energy was gathering around the bit, jagged silver electricity raging inside just waiting to be released. The beast unleashed its fury and swallowed Falborg with its eerie red light.

The match was unclear as to who would win, but once the bright light had dissapeared, two blades still spun while the two bladers stood there with gaping mouths. Bryan gave a "hmph" before retrieving his blade and walked back to sit on the bench in a cold fury while Eternity stared straight at her blade. When she did finally retrieve it, a cold shiver was sent her way and she looked over to see Bryan with a deadly glare written all over his face. Obviously he wasn't pleased with the match, but that made her smirk making his anger seethe even higher. Boris himself had a moment of unpleasantness but it was cur short when he made announcement that had been kept form the team for quite some time. "We are going backto Japan for the World Finals. I don't want to hear any complaints from any one of you will be severely punished. Pack your bags right now and meet me at the entrance of the abbey to depart for the airport. You are all dismissed!" Boris swiftly left leaving the three members of the Demolition Boys and Eternity wondering with mindless thoughts before Bryan headed towards the door to their quarters.

Kai, who had joined the Demolition Boys after the last tournament with the Bladebreakers, swiftly pushed past Eternity practically knocking her over on the floor. She growled with pure digust but he just laughed and made a comment before leaving her in the room by herself that caused her to literally 'want' and kill him. "Don't be too impressed that the match came out to a tie... You're a weak blader who shouldn't be on this team." Eternity swore madly before stomping off to her own little, preparing to depart. "Why the fuck do men have to be such bastards?! I never wanted to be in this hell-hole, but no, my parents 'made' me go here. Yeah mom, I'm having the fucking best time of my life! Arg!" She calmed down rather quickly and gathered what she had when she had first came to the abbey and headed to the entrance, rather pissed.

"You're late." Boris demanded, but she stood her ground and was about to say something when in came the rest of the boys. "I don't have to tell you all to be here 'on time' do I?" Everyone mumbled a "no sir" before getting on the bus that had just arrived. It was going to be on hell of a plane ride for Eternity!

*******

When Boris and his team got off the plane, they headed towards the car terminal and waited for a bus that would take them to the place they were to stay at, but Eternity held her rage in. She was utterly pissed! No, scratch that. In a mad rage! Bryan had made some comments about her blading skills that caused her practically lose her temper before Boris snapped which caused everyone to shut their mouths, but it didn't stop the smirks forming on the other two boys' heads. < Why the hell am I even with these indecent bastards?!> When the car arrive, they got in and it took about fifteen minutes before arriving to the destination.

Walking inside the building, the team came across the place to be half hotel/half a blading centre for beybladers who just wanted to have fun. Eternity looked around and groaned to herself hoping that she could just get a good sleep, but Boris interupted her little chat to herself and she looked around to where he was directing hir voice. Within a large crowd of young kids was a girl around the age of seventeen. It seemed she was teaching the kids some trips to beyblading and showed them how to properly position the blade before releasing it into the dish. The girl suddenly turned her head up and gazed at the man with purple hair before her facial expression turned to a cold glance. "Boris." she simple stated.

Eternity was able to get a closer look at the girl when she walked over though a bunch of kids had followed the girl to her destination. The seventeen year old wore a dark, blood red top that had a dark grey tie around it, much like the part of Kai's first outfit that was tied around his neck before the rest of the scarf let loose, though, on her outfit, it was part of the shirt. On each of her arms, she wore a gold bracelet with rare blue opal stones that were attached, and a dark green tanktop that hid mostly underneath the red shirt but still showed some of the tanktop. The pants she wore were a pair of grey army pants that went just above her shins with a dark, dark grey color (almost black) shark fins that ran down the side of her pants and black army boots that hid a little under her pants. On the top of her pants around the hips, she wore a small brown and red belt with a larger, gold belt that wrapped around the top of her hips, which also features a blue pocket on the belt itself for her beyblade. To finish the outfit off, the teenager wore a bandage on her left arm and a black glove with a light blue cuff.

Boris laughed in mad amusement with the girl's cold tone but calmed down and told her the team was staying for the tournament. The girl looked around to see the team itself and glared daggers at the the tall redhead boy with aquamarine eyes and the tall teenager with two-toned grey hair and auburn eyes. Her eyes turned to Eternity and looked at her for a moment before deciding to get to know the girl, at least. If she were to be on Boris's team, she wanted to get along with the same gender as herself. Eternity looked at the girl who's expression turned from a serious look, to a somewhat reasonable smile. Eternity gladly took it... Now at least, if this girl was going to be on their team, they could become friends. "Eternity Darin. Nice to meet you... You don't know how 'glad' I am to have another girl on the team!" The guys snorted but she didn't care. "Kaoru Sumeragi."

Tala, the redheaded beyblader and 'former' team captian of the Demolition Boys, looked at the girl with a closer glance until the Kaoru herself found his gaze and a cold chill was sent back. Boris took this time to inform her about being on the team. "What I said two years ago doesn't change. So as your 'father', I suggest you listen and make it easier for me. Join the team for the tournament." Kai and Tala glanced with wide eyes for a moment before their emotionless expressions took their place. "The bedrooms are up on the top floor of the hotel over to the opposite side of the building. I'll be here for a few more hours, but your team can do whatever they want. Curfew is 11:50." Kai walked off with his duffel bag in hand followed by Boris and Bryan, who managed to piss of Eternity again with a hard shove to the side though she was only left with the redhead and Kaoru.

Kaoru eyed the redhead Tala in almost mild amusement when he also gazed at her, as if remembering her from somewhere. "Surely the great captian of the Demolition Boys has 'no' time to flirt with other girls... Assuming you have a girlfriend already." Tala smirked and decided to play "flirt-with-the-new-girl" technique. "No, but I assume you aren't that busy tonight of course?" Kaoru laughed with a smirk appearing on her face. "Listen and listen good. I don't know what's with you, but don't try it any further... especially on me. You've already hurt me once, don't bother to do it again." Eternity gazed at the expression on both their faces, one giving a deadly look while the other was in mild confusion. She laughed causing the redhead to snarl slightly. "So Tala Ivanov has actually flirted with a girl before. This memory will on my list of black-mailing for sure." Kaoru's face also changed and she laughed. "Nah...Its not like he'll actually remember."

Tala decided to take his leave, though a look of hurt was evident on his face. Did he really know her? And what did she mean when she said 'You've alread hurt me once, don't bother to do it again'?He decided to let the thought drift at the back of his mind and headed off to find the other guys, determined to rid himself of the two girls for a while. Meanwhile, Eternity talked with Kaoru about the team and Boris. "So you really know flame-boy and Mr. Sourpants, huh? And I thought I had a tough time..." Kaoru smiled at this and continued on from where she left off with the conversation. "Well... for me, the abbey was a partial home to me besides living with my cousin Ryo. She and her family let me stay for a few years and the two of us even went to the same school for awhile. But my dad died one year when i was 8 or 9, so Boris became my step-father and I was forced to seperate from my brother. Haven't seen Daichi since..." The two girls conversed while they played with the kids for a hour and half, but Kaoru figured they might as well do something productive. "Shopping huh..? I haven't been to a clothing store for a while..." Eternity grinned they went off.

********

Kai and Tala relaxed on their beds while one was observing the wall above them and the other read a book. Bryan was no where to be found, but they could probaby guess that he was training. Tala turned to Kai and grinned. "So what do you think of the girl Kaoru? I mean 'really' think?" The other teen grunted and mumbled out some words that Tala couldn't hear. "What was that? I couldn't hear you Kai. You'll have to speak a little louder..." Kai turned his gaze from the wall to the other teenager. "She's obviously a skilled blader. But there's something about her that I can't get out of my head. Its like...I've known her from somewhere, but its all a blur now." Tala leaned his head back up against a pillow while he closed his eyes and agreed. "Yeah, me too. She's cute though..." A grumble came from the other side of the room and Tala smirked. "What..? Are you jealous or something? Its not like she's 'yours' or anything..." There was silence after a while, and both teenagers were silent. Kai's mind wandered to Tala's last words. Kaoru wasn't his, so why was he worrying about it? Was he really jealous or was there something that he had missed a while ago...

********