Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ T-blade ❯ Sharky?! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Rain: welcome to chapter 2 of T-Blade version 2!
 
Chrys: . . .
 
Rain: what, nothing to say?
 
Chrys: . . . -_-*
 
Rain: Fine! Be that way!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade, I do own T-Blade. I don't own the quote
 
Notes: I've changed the way the girls look- I didn't like what I chose last time.
 
“Talking”
 
* * *
 
Wess Roberts
Destiny is as destiny does. If you believe you have no control, then you have no control.
 
* * *
 
Kai looked up and immediately began to examine the girls now coming through the door. The first was a short girl with dark green hair hanging to her chin and was wearing, strangely enough, a pair of dark gray goggles. Other then that, she wore an emerald tank top with the word Angel in jagged gray letters, a dark gray knee skirt, dark gray arm guards that started between her fingers and ended in a point just above her elbow, and green trimmed white tennis shoes. She was also carrying a briefcase.
 
Tyson and Ari greeted her as soon as she walked in. “Hey Wiz.” He said lightly, where as Ari merely nodded and said, “Kelly.”
 
“Hey Ty, Ari.” The girl said, flashing a small smile at them both, before sitting on the floor by the coffee table and immediately pulling a laptop from her brief case.
 
The next to girls came in together, mainly because the first was dragging the other kicking and screaming. The first girl had black hair with purple streaks in it, her hair pulled back into a spiked ponytail, her brown-gold eyes flashing with mirth. She wore a pair of very faded and slightly torn pair of dark blue jeans, scuffed tennis shoes, dark purple elbow covers like Kelly's, and a black tank top once again with the word Angel written across the top, this time in gold jagged letters. She was also smiling in a knowing way, which told Kai that he was not going to like her.
 
The second girl- the one being dragged- had startlingly bright white blonde hair with brown tips pulled into pigtails, very light purple eyes, and was wearing a pale yellow tank top with the word Angel in sparkly amber letters, a jean skort, white tennis shoes and gold gloves with the fingers cut off.
 
“Let me go! Let me go! She'll KILL ME! LET ME GO!” screamed the blonde.
 
Tyson chuckled. Neither of the girls noticed.
 
“Ari won't kill you Mary, she still needs you on the team.” Replied the other girl calmly, eyes dancing with mischief.
 
“She's right Mary.” Chimed in Tyson, adding, “Hey Chrys. How are you?”
 
“TY!” both girls cried as one spinning to stare at Tyson with wide eyes. Mary then proceeded to jump on him, hugging him to death, and Chrys began to laugh.
 
“Hey Ty.”
 
“Ty-Ty! We missed you!” cried Mary happily.
 
Max snickered. “Ty-Ty?”
 
Tyson rolled his eyes and Ari smirked. “She gives everyone a nickname, Max- not just me.”
 
Max grinned. “Of course . . . Ty-Ty.”
 
Tyson scowled at him, Mary still hanging off his neck like some kind of gaudy necklace, when a soft snort caught all their attention.
 
“What?” Asked Kenny.
 
Wiz looked at them, a slight smile curving her lips. “I wouldn't tease Tyson. No doubt she'll be giving you a nickname as well, as soon as she knows your name.”
 
“Right, I'd forgotten.” Ari stepped in suddenly. “Ty-” Tyson glared at her, once again for no apparent reason- “son, you make the introduction.”
 
Tyson immediately started whining. “Why me?”
 
Ari smiled in a way that said, quite clearly, `don't try me'. “Because you're the only one who knows both groups well enough to so.”
 
“Yeah, yeah.” Grumbled Tyson, sitting down next to her. Strangely, he stared at the door for a moment before he began to speak.
 
“Well, all of you know Ari, and the girl by the table is Wiz, or rather Kelly, but most people call her Wiz.” The girl with the goggles lifted her hand with out looking up or pausing in her typing. Tyson looked down and glowered. “The girl still on my lap is RoseMary- but once again, everybody just calls her Mary.” The blonde twisted around to look at them, still on Tyson's lap, and said brightly, “Hi!” Tyson sighed in obvious exasperation. Ari snickered. “And the girl by the door is Chrystal, or Chrys.” She flashed them an easy smile. “They're the BladeAngels. Ari's the captain.”
 
Kai scowled. Tyson was dragging it out, giving them information they already knew.
 
Apparently Ari had the same idea, as a moment later she jammed her elbow into his side.
 
“OUCH! Ari, that hurt!” Ari raised her hand and Tyson winced. “Right, right. The blonde boy is Max Tate,” Max grinned, “The cat-boy is Ray Kon,” Ray scowled and muttered what sounded suspiciously like, “not a cat.” Tyson went on, “The guy with the huge glasses is Kenny, or rather, the Chief,” Kenny waved, “And cold boy with the ratty scarf is Kai Hiwatari.” Kai sneered at them all, making a mental note to get Tyson for the scarf comment.
 
“Well,” began Ari, “Now that we all know each other, we should be going-”
 
“Where is she, Ari?” Tyson abruptly broke in, almost desperately, “Why isn't she here?”
 
Ari smiled slowly, obviously enjoying whatever she was holding over Tyson's head. “Who do you mean, Ty- son?”
 
“You know very well I mean Terry!” snapped Tyson, furious.
 
“Oh, Terry . . .”
 
“Yes, Terry.” Tyson near growled. “The fifth member of your team, holder of Raephon, the fire bitbeast, your best friend-”
 
“And,” broke in Ari, smirking widely, “Your-”
 
SLAM
 
“SORRY, SORRY! Am I too late?” the girl looked completely windswept and exhausted, her crimson tinted brown hair nearly bursting from the pins holding it out of her face. This girl's eyes were like flame, constantly changing between varying shades of red and orange under her pale white sunglasses. She wore a dark red tank top with Angel in gold letters, ripped blue jeans, and beat up tennis shoes. She also wore a necklace with a pure black crystal on a silver chain, and black gloves with the fingers cut off.
 
“Terry . . .” Tyson murmured, barely above a whisper, and the girl immediately spun to look at him, eyes wide. “Ty . . .?”
 
They stared at each other for a few moments (during which Max acted as though they were watching a tennis match, whipping his head back a forth between the two, and Ray resisted the urge to make popcorn) before Kai snapped.
 
“Are you going to tell us who she is?” he demanded.
 
Tyson broke their staring contest to look at him. “This is Teresa.” He said quietly. Much to Kai's surprise however he didn't add that they could call her Terry.
 
Teresa nodded absently, her eyes still on Tyson even as Mary slid off his lap and sat by his feet.
 
This is time it was Mary who had had enough. She looked up at Tyson curiously. “Ty-Ty? Aren't you going to introduce Rie to Sharky and the others?”
 
Tyson froze before looking at her in a kind of questioning disbelief. “And, ah, who, exactly, is Sharky, Mary?”
 
She pointed innocently to Kai. Kai twitched and Tyson and Max began to howl with laughter.
 
“Sharky?” gasped Tyson, “Kai? Sharky?
 
Mary looked at him curiously and nodded.
 
“Ty?” interrupted Teresa. “Aren't you going to introduce me?”
 
“Oh, yeah.” Tyson said, wiping the tears from his eyes and scooting aside so Teresa could sit down. “Starting with `Sharky',” Kai growled, “We have Kai Hiwatari, and the blonde is Max Tate, the cat boy is Ray Kon,” Ray scowled almost imperceptibly, “and the kid with glasses is Kenny or the Chief.”
 
Teresa nodded and smiled politely, but it was obvious she couldn't care less about them at the moment. Tyson also seemed to have noticed this because he had moved so his hand was brushing hers. He didn't say anything, but the girl relaxed slightly.
 
Kai had had enough. “Arianna-” he snapped out, but didn't have time to say any more as there was a sudden sharp pain in his head and Tyson's laughter reached his ears.
 
Kai looked up from his now kneeling position to stare in a kind of disbelief at Ari, who was making her way back to her seat. Tyson was still laughing.
 
“What was that for?” he demanded of them.
 
Tyson, still snickering, answered. “You used her full name, idiot.”
 
Kai scowled.
 
* * * That Evening * * *
 
Kai made his way purposefully across the room towards the computer genius of the team. He had been getting more and more annoyed all day, possibly because he had been hit twice after that particular incident among other things, and it had boiled over when he realized he knew little to nothing about the BladeAngels and, it now seemed, the now sleeping Tyson.
 
“Kenny.” He barked, causing Kenny to jump and scramble back, as well as grabbing the attention of the other occupants of the room.
 
“Y-yes Kai?” stammered the boy.
 
“I want you to run a search on Tyson and the Angels.”
 
Kenny seemed to blink. “Er, right. Dizzy?”
 
“Yes Chief?”
 
“Run a search on Tyson and the Angels.”
 
“But . . .”
 
Kenny looked, at her, puzzled. “But?”
 
Dizzy sighed. “Never mind. Running search.” A second later she spoke again, sounding extremely relieved. “Sorry Chief, no data found.”
 
The four Bladebreakers stared.
 
“You can't find anything?” Kenny said in disbelief.
 
Dizzy spoke again, sounding almost cheerful. “Nope, sorry! Anything else?”
 
Kai spoke before Kenny could. “No.”
 
And turning, he stomped into his room.
 
* * *
 
Rain: Tyson and the Angels... sounds like a movie title. Ah well. Review please!