Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Curse ❯ Kenny ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Chibi Curse
By Bester of Death
 
Due to this fic being removed from Fanfiction.net I am sorry to say chapter three is missing in action, where Max was turned in to a Chibi. If anyone has this chapter please E-mail it to me!

 Chapter three: Kenny
 
Max woke up from a wonderful dream, that Ray returned his feelings and kissed him passionately. His large blue eyes opened and saw Ray’s arm wrapped around him.
“I’m still dreaming! I’m dreaming!” he whispered to himself. He tried to move himself from Ray, but doing that only moved Ray closer to him. Why was he in Ray’s room? Had he? Suddenly events from the other day came flooding back. Playing with the saucepans, playing with Ray’s hair, telling Ray that he loved him, playing with the…wait a sec! Max blushed furiously and looked down at the Chinese boy. Ray slowly woke up; hoping to see Chibi Max was still asleep only to look up at the grown Max. His heart sank in to his stomach, and tears suddenly filled his eyes even though he willed them away.
“Ray? Ray why are crying?”
“It’s…nothing Max. How do you feel?”
“A little confused but ok.” Then he smiled “Thanks for buying the pushies for me, I know they expensive”
“Well…I wanted to make you happy”
“You know something Ray, I just realized something” said Max
“What?”
Max leaned over and whispered in to Ray’s ear “You really do have pretty eyes”
Ray blushed even more deeply then Max, when he noticed how close they lips were. They both looked in to each others eyes and started to lean towards each other.
“WELL ONE OF YOU BOYS PLEASE WAKE UP AND HELP!!”
“What was that?” asked Max as he got off of Ray.
“I don’t know lets go and check it out”
Both boys ran toward Kenny’s room which was open, and stared in disbelief. There was a naked brown mopped hair Chibi sitting on the floor bashing away at the Keyboard of a laptop where Dizzy was crying out for help.
“It’s seems like its Kenny’s turn.” Said Ray as he went and picked up the Chibi. Chibi Kenny didn’t like being held by the strange boy and wanted to go back to the strange talking object. He kicked and cried in Ray’s arms and the poor Chinese boy did not know what to do.
“Hey what are you guys doing to him?” yelled Dizzy
“We’re not doing anything Dizzy, he’s crying for no reason” said Ray struggling with the crying Chibi.
“Max turns on my camera will ya?” asked Dizzy
Max quickly did as he was told.  Dizzy looked around the room and saw the Chibi in Ray’s arms crying.
“AH! Ray put him down Kenny hates to be held if he doesn’t want to.”
Ray quickly put the boy down on the floor and the Chibi insistently stopped crying. He crawled over to Dizzy and touched the screen.
“Hey that tickles!” said Dizzy “So what are we going to do with you?”
“I guess we should be grateful that there isn’t a match to day!” said Ray
“Why do you say that?” asked Max
“Because I don’t think Kenny has had a chance to really update our blades”
“HEY! What do I look like chopped liver?” commented Dizzy as Kenny just gurgled at her.
“Sorry Dizzy, we didn’t mean to upset you” said Max
“Hey guys what’s going on?” asked a sleepy Tyson as he entered the room. When he saw the drooling Kenny over the laptop, he gave out a yell that he usually saved for his grandfather. “AAAAAAHHHHHHH! No not Kenny!”
“Tyson what’s up?”  
“Kenny was working on my blade lat night, where is it?”
There two other boys sweet dropped as Tyson dropped to the floor looking for his bit. Kenny laughed at Tyson and crawled after him copying everything Tyson was doing, wither it was screeching his head and moaning in frustration.
“Aw! Ain’t they cute?” sighed Dizzy “Hey Tyson your blade is over they at the table. It has been finished; it just needs a try out to get all the bugs out of it!”
“Great! Thanks Dizzy!” Tyson turned around and picked up Kenny “And thank you too Chief!”
Kenny giggled and cooed at Tyson and hugged him, as Ray and Max sweat dropped again.
“What does he have that we don’t?” asked Max
“A Chibi magnet I think. When I turn in to a Chibi makes sure I stick to you like glue” said Ray
“I wouldn’t have it any other way” said Max as he took Ray’s hand. Tyson looked over at the pair and smiled. Max and Ray were going to be alright. He could see it! If only things where like that with him and Kai.
“Come on Chief let get you come clothes and then get some grub!”
“Oh no you don’t your not taking him anywhere with out me!” shouted Dizzy
“Um Dizzy I hate to break it to you but you’re stuck in the laptop?” Said Tyson
 “Yeah Dizzy, you’re going to have to trust Kenny in our care!” added Ray
Suddenly the screen started to glow madly in different and sparks flew out of the back. Suddenly a huge golden bat flew out of the computer, screeching highly before changing in to a ghostly looking girl. She was short, with thick golden hair that covered most of her pointed ears. She had pale skin with gold slit eyes. She wore a long white dress and her feet where bare as large white bat like wings stretched out as she hovered in the air. Kenny bounced up and down in Tyson’s lap.
“Dizz! Dizz!” he cried stretching out to the glowing begin.
“Give him to me Tyson” said Dizzy as she too stretched out to hold the boy.
Tyson slowly got up and handed Kenny to Dizzy “He certainly knows who you are Dizzy”
“He should. This is how I appeared to him at first when he was about this age.{1} His parents were both scientists and they abused him and often locked him in the cellar which letter became his room. His only toys were the spear parts of beyblades and my bit beast insignia were left there from the pervious family. He freed me from my imprisonment but was scared of my beast form so I…”
Dizzy looked at her some what human body “Change slightly. I taught him how to speak and walk and later how to build a proper beyblade. As the years went on and his parents discovered he was some what of a genius they finally let him have one of the up stairs rooms and gave him a laptop. And well the rest is history!”    
The three boys stare at each other and then at Dizzy.
“Why didn’t he tell us?” asked Tyson “We’re his friends”
“Because we all have something to hide Tyson” said Kai as he entered the room.
“KAI!!” Tyson jumped out of his skin and hit the floor with a thud. “When did you get up?”
“I been up since sunrise practicing you dork, like I do everyday.” He turned to Dizzy how instinctively held Kenny closer to her as if afraid Kai would hurt him. 
“Can all bit beasts have this ability?” he asked
“We can appear like this to the people we deem worthy enough to see us like this. Kenny needed me then as he does now, that is the only reason why I’m like this! And hear this Kai, say one word to Kenny or even look at him the wrong way not even Dranzer will save you from me!”
Kai simply scowled at her and walked in to the kitchen. Tyson got up and followed with out saying a word.
“That was kind of harsh Dizzy” said Max quietly. 
“I know, but I’ve seen the way Kai has treated you guys. Besides I am way over protective of my little Kenny. I am more of a defensive beast then attack, kind of like Draciel but only stronger” she said with pride as she spread her wings.
“What ever you say Dizzy” smiled Max “Lets go and get some breakfast”
 
At the table Dizzy sat with Kenny in her lap feeding him jello. Kenny cooed happily as he ate the green jelly. Max was on one side of her and Tyson on the other, happily chatting away over their cereal.  Kai went to sit next to Tyson buy Ray got there first and glared at him. Although the Chinese boy would have preferred to have sat next to Max he did not wish for Kai to hurt Tyson anymore. Kai glared back but sat next to Max anyway silently promising himself a quite word with Ray.
“So what are you going to do with Kenny today Dizzy?” asked Tyson as he shovelled a spoon full of cornflakes in his mouth.
“I don’t know” said Dizzy “I’m not really allowed to show myself to anyone other then my master. The other beast bits known I’m protective and a worry wart when it comes to Kenny but even they have they limits.”
“How about you got back in to your lap top and we’ll take you to the park and if anything does happened to Kenny you can come out” said Max
Dizzy closed her eyes and seemed to be concentrating, after a few seconds the beast bits on the other blades started to glow in response.
“Well?” asked Ray
“Dranzer’s not happy but the others say it’s ok!” smiled Dizzy as she tickled Kenny’s tummy.
“Great we’ll all head for the park and scope out the local action” said Tyson
“Your not! You’re going too…” started Kai but Ray quickly kicked him under the table and glared at him. Kai just glared back before getting up from the table and headed to his room. Ray got up and excused himself also and followed Kai.
 
“What do you want?” snapped Kai as Ray entered his room and closed the door. 
“Kai I want…”
“Who do you think you are to interfere with me and Tyson”
“You and Tyson? You’re being a total bastard towards him Kai! You’ve hurt him deeply, and picking on him has made him so bad that he’s lost his edge. I won’t stand by and let you…”
“You won’t do anything! What happened between me and Tyson stays between me and Tyson!”
“Like hell it does, you are…”
“In love with Tyson”
“A heartless jerk and I won’t...YOUR WHAT??!”
 
“I wonder what’s taking those guys” said Max
“I don’t know, but I wish they hurry up” said Dizzy as she put a coat on Kenny.
“Ready to go back in to the Laptop Dizzy?” asked Tyson holding the computer.
“Yeah in a minute Tyson, I rather know that at least Ray or Kai are going with us. No offences but you have the reputation of a klutz Tyson and I don’t want anything happening to my Kenny”
“None take…HEY!!”
Chibi Kenny, Dizzy and Max laughed at Tyson as he started to rant about not being a klutz, before landing head first on the floor with his mouth full of carpet. Kai and Ray came up to them, Kai with his normal scowl but Ray seemed kind of pale.
“Ray?” Max went up to the Chinese Blader and hugged him bringing him out of his zombie state. “Are you ok Ray?”
“Yeah…yeah I’m ok!” smiled Ray as he quickly kissed Max’s forehead to reassure him. Tyson quickly got up and looked at Kai.
“You coming with us Kai?” he asked
“Might as well since nobody want to train!”
“Ok Dizzy” said Ray holding out the Laptop “In you go”
Dizzy kissed Kenny chubby cheeks and handed him over to Tyson. Kenny waved at Dizzy as he disappeared back in to the laptop. It was a few seconds later did Kenny realize that Dizzy was gone and started to cry.
“Hey Kenny its ok, Dizzy still here” said Tyson pointing to the screen that appeared on the laptop.
“Kenny, I’m still here Kenny its ok” said Dizzy “Stop crying now”
Kenny looked at the screen for a moment and started cooing and gurgling at it.
“Come on lets get going before he starts crying again” said Kai as he opened the front door.
 
Kenny crawled though the long grass with Max following him on all fours. They were looking for daisies to make a daisy chain for Dizzy. Dizzy was watching Kenny like a hawk would it’s pray. She knew Kenny was venerable in his Chibi state and he was very VERY sensitive.  Tyson and Ray talked about the up coming match, while Kai just sat there.
“Man what a great day, I’m going to get some soda anyone else want one?” 
Around of sure and yes followed as Tyson got up only to be pulled down again by Kai.
“Hey what was…”
“I’ll get the drinks” he said as he got up and pulled out his wallet “I’ve got plenty of cash so there’s no point in you blowing your allowance”
“Oh gee…um thanks Kai” muttered Tyson as he watched Kai go off. He turned to Ray who was smiling.
“I think Kai’s either sick or his body has been taken over by aliens” he said in a worried tone to his team mate.
Ray burst out laughing “Taken over by aliens? Tyson, where do you get this stuff?”
“I saw it in a movie, when the aliens sucked out the brains and used the body’s for they own evil purposes”  
“Do you honestly think that Kai would allow them to do that to him?” asked Ray
Tyson looked like his was deep in thought for a split second and then answered “No”
 
Kenny had just found a huge pile of daisies and went crawling over to them only for them to be stamped on by an older boy. The boy had red hair and spots. He wore big boots and baggy clothes.
“Ah! What’s the matter? Did I hurt the pretty flowers?” the boy asked mockingly as he stamped on them some more.  Kenny started to scream and cry. “Dizz! DIZZ!”
“Hey leave him alone!” said Max as he got to his own to feet.
But before Max could do anything there was a load screech as Dizzy in her gold beast form ripped though the screen at great speed and went straight for the bully.
“AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” he screamed as he hit the floor and stared in disbelief at the huge gold bat that was screaming at him. Kenny laughed happily and clapped his hands as the others watched in shock. Suddenly the bully got up and grabbed a broken branch from the ground and started to a swing at Dizzy. Dizzy back off but continued to attack. Kenny started crying again manly because he kept almost getting hit. Suddenly Max’s pocket started to glow and a bright light came out and landed next to Max.  It looked like Draciel for a moment but then it changes in to a small girl about Max’s size with long purple hair and eyes. She wore the same clothes as Max but they too were purple. She ran over and grabbed Kenny and ran back to Max, picking him up as well and carried them both over to Tyson and Ray. As soon as Kenny was safe out of the way Dizzy attacked with a golden fireball. The ground shook violently as the bully went flying in to another area of the park. The three boys mouths had been closed for most of the fight but now had dropped to the floors and were simply dragging. Dizzy turned in to her human form and walked over to the boys. Draciel smiled and handed Kenny over to Dizzy who smiled in return.
“Thanks Draciel. I owe you one”
The small girl nodded and turned to Max who was beaming at her.
“You did great Draciel, Thank you”
Then small girl blushed a dark blue before strutting her reply. “Thank you master”
Kai was walking back now with a bag of drinks when he saw the two human formed Beasts as well as the mess. He sighed and dumped the bag on the bench.
“Ok what happened?”
 
It started to get cold and everyone decided to head back. Dizzy returned to the Laptop and Draciel went back to her beyblade. Kenny was sleeping in Tyson’s arms, making quite noises. Ray and Max walked hand in hand, and Kai walked closely next to Tyson. Ray wanted to know what Drigger looked like in his human form but Dizzy refused to tell him, saying it was not her place to talk about other beast bits.
“But Dizzy why did Draciel come out?” asked Max looking at his blade.
“She knew I wanted to attack but knew that I couldn’t because you and Kenny where in the way. She cares for you deeply Max, she’s been in your family for quite sometime. Your grandmother was meant to pass her pendent with Draciel in it to your mother. Yet since your mum was into the whole technology thing, she didn’t and waited until you were old enough to have it”
“How old is she Dizzy? She looked like she was the same age as Max” commented Ray knowing that Max was 15.
“Well…how can I put this, for a human she is old, all Beast bits are. Yet for a Beast she young, VERY young and looks to me like an older sister, since we’re both defensive monsters.”  Explained Dizzy.
“Let’s get home and gets something to eat, I’m staving!” said Tyson “and I have to change”
“Why’s that?” asked Kai
“Kenny’s drooled all over my red jacket”
Somewhere in the back of Kai’s mind, a little voice started yelling.
“That’s MINE! I won Ty jacket fair and square! And who does that Chibi think he is dribbling over MY TY. Rip him off Ty and dump him with Max! HE’S MINE!”  
Kai shook his head trying to shut the voice up, but it would not go away until they were home and Tyson had given Kenny back to Dizzy, who was in her human form. No one could be bothered to cook, so they ordered take out. Kenny was up and crawling around, while Dizzy had a nap. It seems being in a human form took a lot out of her. They all sat down on the sofa or the floor and decided to watch South Park.
“Hey they killed Kenny!”
“You basterds”
 All the boys laughed including Kenny, who was laughing because he didn’t know what else to do.
“You fucking idiot”
 “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING?” shouted a voice as there was a blinding flash of golden light and Kenny was snatched from his sitting place witch was Tyson’s lap. She glared at them with sheer anger that even Kai shivered from it.
“You four are meant to be his friends, and yet you make him watch his filth!”
“It’s not filth Dizzy, besides Kenny’s seen it before”
“When he was old enough Tyson, He never had such words as a kid and I won’t have his saying them either. So turn this rubbish off or watch something that Kenny can watch also”
“Like what the Care bears?”
Dizzy raised her fist over the TV and slammed it down hard smashing the thing in to pieces.
“DIZZY! What the hell is wrong with you?” asked Tyson
“I won’t have anyone upset or hurt Kenny Tyson! He’s been hurt enough! He’s only ever had four true friends and your meant to be them” she pointed her finger at the shocked boys. “If this is how friends treat one another then I rather him have no friends at all” She tightly clutched the crying Chibi to her as she took of down the hall and slammed Kenny’s door shut.  
“Do you guys get the feeling Dizzy a little over protective of Kenny?” asked Max
“I guess she been protecting Kenny since she’s meet him, she’s taken her duty to heart” replied Ray.
“Come on guys lets clean up this mess and then go and apologies to her. That way she’s had a chance to cool down”
 
 
Dizzy placed Kenny on the floor and stared at him. She could tell he was mad at her, she could always tell how he felt. They were connected in someway. She couldn’t deny it, she was jealous of Kenny’s friends and of his stupid laptop. When he first got it, he spent hours upon it, not once speaking to her, save for when he needed something. Soon she got so fed up with it that she acted as if she got stuck inside his laptop. It was like old times, just him and her, the way she liked it. Then Tyson came along, him and his blade. Then of course he had to wake up that annoying big mouth Dragoon, who was simply the beast version of Tyson. Load and Lazy. She could see Kenny slipping further and further away from her and there was nothing she could do about it. Besides it was what she wanted for him wasn’t it? For him to have friends? Even if their immature and stupid and cruel to each other. Plus she could see Kenny was becoming the fifth wheel, as she saw the boys’ pair off.  Ray and Max were now joined at the hip and Kai and Tyson just needed to be pushed in the right direction. Ah hell they both needed a kick in the arse to get together. Maybe Dragoon and Dranzer would help out, but then again Drigger might disapprove, as he always did when it came to the humans. Yet since his Human Ray has gotten closer to Max, Drigger has been quite friendly to Draciel.  Dizzy shook her head, Draciel or Ceil as she preferred was a baby and Drigger was three times her age. She was probably reading way too much in to it. But she like Kenny felt like a Fifth wheel. As much as they hated and bickered Dranzer and Dragoon were made for each other, Drigger would never let anything or anyone go near Ceil. Yet that was the other reason why she was lonely, she and Kenny could never be either. It was forbidden for a beast to love their master that way. The power of the beast and the strength of the human heart were too dangerous, the joining of such a pair could create powerful and dangerous offspring. That is how Dragoon and Drigger became more powerful, they feed of the power of they master’s love. Love the greatest power of all, in hope and in despair. She envied the humans at times, now more so fore the ability to cry. Kenny sensing the pain of Dizzy crawled over to her and kissed her hand. She smiled at him and picked him up and hugged him. She was still hugging him when the others knocked and came in.
“Hi Dizzy” said Tyson meekly
“Tyson, Ray, Max, Kai…what can I do for you?” she asked
“We came…I came to apologies for earlier. We shouldn’t have been watching it and even more so with Chibi Kenny.” Tyson bowed not looking up.
“Well I can honestly say, as much as you and Dragoon are alike, you’re not afraid to apologies. Apology accepted.” smiled Dizzy as she got up holding Kenny. “Well guys its getting late and you have a match tomorrow and don’t worry about your blades they’ll be fine! Trust me, I’m a bit beast”
 
It was about Midnight when Dizzy left Kenny’s room and walked in to the living room.
“Dranzer, Dragoon, Draciel and Drigger I need to speak with you. Can you come out?”
A red light came from Kai’s room and when it entered the room it change in to a fiery red hair girl with gold streaks. Her hair trailed slightly on the floor behind her. Her eyes were rubies and she wore jogging pants and a tight top. She was Dranzer, Kai’s Phoenix.                 &nb sp;
“What’s the big idea Dizzy? We have a match tomorrow”
“I know what Dranzer, that’s partly why I want to talk to you”
A huge green light shot from Ray’s room and appeared in the living room next to Dizzy. The light turned in to a boy that looked a lot like Ray but with green eyes and white hair. He also had strips all over his body.
“What ever Dizzy has to say must be important Dranzer, hear her out” said Drigger his voice sounded like a deep purr. A small purple light shortly followed and in came a yawning Draciel who insistently went and sat on Drigger’s lap. All four beasts looked at Tyson’s door expectedly but all that came from it was two sets of snores.
“Dranzer, go get him for the gods sakes” said Drigger.
“Fine, but I’ll do it my way” she muttered as she entered Tyson’s room. It was quite for a few moments and suddenly there was a huge roar and Dranzer came out of the room with a smirk and a slight blush on her face.
“Dranzer what did you do?” asked Draciel
“I’ll tell you what she did!” said a growling voice. There was a blue light for a second that changed in to a boy with floor length hair that was blue and very spiky. His eyes were Sapphire blue and he wore blue sweatpants and a blue t-shirt. 
“What is that thing on top of your head?” asked Draciel pointing to the red object.
“Oh its Tyson’s baseballs cap. I thought it looked good on me”
“You stole your master’s cap? You’re becoming more and more like him everyday. Or is it the other way round” said Dranzer sarcastically.  
“Hey chill Dranzer, just because your master doesn’t understand the meaning of the word fun oh wait a minute neither do you” Dragoon shot back “And it wasn’t me checking out My Master’s butt”
Drigger, Dizzy and Draciel all looked at Dranzer in shock, while she just shrugged.
“Kai told me that Tyson had a killer ass. And now I’ve had a look and now I’m inclined to agree with him.”
“Do you mind how you’re speaking in fount of Draciel” hissed Drigger
“Hey Draciel no innocent, are you Ceil?” winked Dragoon as he quickly snatched the little one off of Drigger’s lap and on to his own.
“The reason why I have called you is because of the match tomorrow but also about Tyson and Kai” informed Dizzy. “Tomorrow is the semi finals and are masters needed to be at they best. There are two problems with this, one Kenny has been turned in to a Chibi and hasn’t upgraded anyone’s blade. Two, tomorrow either Ray or Tyson would be turned in to a Chibi and that makes things hard for us to lose a key play at this stage. Draciel head shot up and looked seriously hurt by Dizzy’s words.
“Max and I have been working hard Dizzy, you know we have”
“We know that Ceil” smiled Dragoon “But still this isn’t going to be a piece of cake and its going to be a lot of hard work and this team is no push over”
Draciel looked down and looked so hurt that Drigger felt he had to say something.
“You can only do your best Draciel, its all we can ask of you and we know you won’t let us down. And even if you lose, Dranzer and who ever is left will be there to make sure we win”
“Who said I was bladeing I’ve done my fair share” sulked Dranzer in the corner.       
“You will do it Dranzer because there will be no one else too” Drigger roared at her. Dranzer just glared at him, as Dizzy cleared her throat.
“The other thing is Kai and Tyson. It’s clear those two are close but because of the way Kai is treating Tyson, it’s putting Tyson off his game and is ruining his own chances at winning Tyson over.”
“What do you want us to do about it Dizzy?” Dragoon asked as he let go of Draciel who walked over to Drigger. “We can not get directly involved with our humans you know that! The elders will be furious.”
“Since when did you care what the elders thought Dragoon?” asked Dranzer
“Since I don’t want to be banished to Limbo Dranzer” hissed Dragoon “and that is what will happen if we get caught”
“You won’t get caught” said Dizzy “You will tell them, because of the bad relationship between you two master is putting them both off of the way to victory, you’ve decided to aid out in they friendship. Like dropping things in Tyson’s mind like Kai is cute or Kai is wonderful.”
“Kai’s a sexy beast?” Dragoon suggested
The other four beasts looked at him with wide eyes.
“What? It’s what Tyson already thinks of Kai, and that was one of the more decent thoughts about Kai.”     
“I see!” blushed Dizzy
“So both Kai and Tyson are thinking dirty thoughts about each other” laughed Draciel.
“Draciel I think you should return to your blade now” said Drigger who was also blushing.
“Why? I’m old enough to listen to this!” sulked Draciel “besides as Dragoon said I’m not as innocent as you think. Tyson has a gay porn magazine under his bed and he showed it to Max and Dragoon showed it to me”  
Digger’s eyes went as wide as dinner plates, while Dranzer burst a gut laughing at the thought of seeing innocent looking Draciel looking at a human gay porn magazine.
“Dragoon I’m going to kill you!” Drigger lunged towards the blue beast that quickly ran and hid behind Dranzer.
“Hey don’t hide behind me!” she shouted. 
“Drigger you can’t kill him, he’s needed for the tournament” shouted Dizzy as she held him back.
“Fine, but if I see you ever showing Draciel anything like that again, I will shove it down your throat” Drigger growled angrily as he picked Draciel up in his arms and took her in to Max’s room.
“See you guys tomorrow” said Dranzer “and Dragoon try not to lay in, in the morning!”
“It’s not my fault that’s Tyson likes his sleep” Dragoon muttered as he went back to his blade.
Dizzy shook her head and suddenly realized why she preferred Kenny’s company to that of the other beasts. They were nuts! She walked in to Kenny’s room and walked over to the sleeping Chibi and kissed him.
“Night Kenny…I love you” as she vanished back into the Laptop.
 
To be continued…