Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Curse ❯ The Date ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Chibi Curse
 
By Bester Death
 
Thanks for all the reviews guys. Only a few more chapters left and that will be the end of the Chibi curse! Thanks for all the wonderful support and advice that have made this fic what it is! This Chapter is a gift to a good friend of this fic “Anime Fan7” and you’ll see why if you read! Now a lot of you complained about Kai losing; now you know and I know that Kai can’t lose a battle right? So what the hell happened? Read and find out!
Chibi Kai holds up a sign: Bester of Death doesn’t own Beyblade so there!
Chibi Tyson holds up a sign: She doesn’t own the word Smeg and Succubus either.
Chibi Tala holds up a sign: She Doesn’t own lord of the rings either!

Chapter 18: The Date
Tyson felt like an idiot, as he stared at his reflection in the mirror.  He was wearing a simple black suit with a white shirt slightly undone with his blue hair tied back. He looked down at his watch and it read five to eight. Time to face the grim reaper. Now how was he going to get out of the apartment with out Kai noticing?  Kai was sure to stop him. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
“No Kai! You can’t come in” Tyson yelled though the door.
“It’s not Kai Tyson….its me Dranzer”
“Huh? What’s up Dranzer?”
“Can I come in please to speak with you?”
“Um sure”
Dranzer quickly came in and closed the door behind her before turning to Tyson. Tyson could see her eyes were slightly darker then normal and slightly puffy.
“Dranzer…have you been crying?”
Dranzer glared at him for a moment as if he had just insulted her.
“Don’t worry Dranzer I won’t tell anyone if you have”
Dranzer’s shoulders slumped and she let a heavy sigh. “Yes Master Tyson I have been crying.”
“Why?”
“Dragoon has refused to talk to me; in fact he has gone out of his way to completely cut me off. Leaves when ever I enter the room. Starts talking to someone else when I try to talk to him and walk away when I try to approach him”
“You really love Dragoon don’t you?”
Dranzer nodded “More then I’m aloud to”
“Well you really hurt his feeling today Dranzer. I mean we all know that Tala is a pain in the ass and is probably after Dragoon because of the battle in Russia. I guess he is more hurt in the fact that you chose Tala’s side rather then his”   
“Maybe…I have tried to apologies to him Tyson truly. He’s just,”
“Acting like a chibi”
“I was going to say spoiled brat but you answer is better”
“Dranzer there is nothing in this world that Dragoon loved more, then you. Well maybe next to sweets”
Dranzer laughed “Thank you Tyson for your advice. Now I have to find a certain blue haired Chibi”
Tyson laughed as well “Good luck Dranzer. Say, would you mind looking out fount to see if Kai’s about?”
“Huh? I thought you knew… Kai’s gone out!”
“GONE?”
“Yes, I think he has taken Sanguanex and Lupinex out. Maybe getting them ice cream or something!”
“Or maybe he just didn’t want to see me leave here with Michael”
Dranzer gaze Tyson an understanding smile and left the room. Tyson took a deep breath and left the apartment really wishing he could get a kiss off of Kai for luck.
Michael leaned against the limo in tight black pants and a blue shirt with combat boots. He wore a very smug look on his face and was silently wishing that Kai would come down with Tyson, so he can rub in his humiliating defeat.  Had Michel been paying attention he would have noticed someone opening the boot and dumping four very small objects in to it, before slamming it shut. Tyson slowly walked up to Michael trying very hard not to be sick.
“You look great Tyson, good enough to eat” smiled Michael licking his lips.
“Good thing we’re going to a restaurant then, so you won’t have to” Tyson smirked.
“You might find that I want an after dinner treat”
“Alright that enough; Look Michael I’m only going out with you because Kai lot that stupid bet! But get this though your thick head I belong to Kai heart, body and soul and if you dare touch me during this date I’ll break you in half!”
“Alright Tyson, I’ll play along with that. But by the end of tonight you’re going to beg me to touch you!”
“Keep dreaming!”
Michael just smirked as he opened the limo door for Tyson. Tyson glared at him for a moment before claiming in, with Michel close behind. As the Limo pulled away Kai stepped out of the shadows.
“Enjoy your “date” Michael cause if will be the last you’ll ever have with MY Tyson!”
“Get your foot out of my face!”
“I’ve lost my rattle”
“I want Black Dranzer!”
“SH! They’ll hear us! Then we won’t get the sweets that Kai promised us!”
“I want the Mars bars!”
“No I want them!”
“I’ll have the milky ways!”
“I don’t care what I get as long as I get a lot!”
“That’s because you’re a fatty!”
“AM NOT!!”
“SHHHHH!”
Tyson turned in his seat and pressed his ear against the seat. Michael turned and looked at his oddly.
“What is it Tyson?”
“Well it’s just probably my imagination but I just thought I heard Dragoon”  
“You’re just hearing things Ty...” Tyson glares at him “son. Tyson”
“How much longer is it to the restaurant?”
“We’re almost there”
“Joy” muttered Tyson
“Well done Tala! You almost get us caught!” whispered Dragoon.
“Not my fault!”
“Are we there yet? I need to pee!” cried Lupinex
“We is almost there. Just hold it!”
The limo pulled outside of the “Blades of destiny” restaurant. It was the greatest beyblade restaurant in the world that served only winning teams and sponsors.  All the tables were laid out like beyblades and there were various statues of bit beasts. Tyson tried not to vomit when Michael wrapped his arm around his shoulders. A waiter in a penguin suit led them to their table. The chibis moved sneakily under the tablecloths of each table, trying very hard not to be seen, but of course they forgot about being heard.
“Hurry up”
“I got to go”
“They getting away”
“I’m hungry”   
“I need to pee!”
“You got to hold it”
“Under here”
“Where?”
“Here”
“Here?”
“No here!”
“I NEED THE POTTY!”
Michael held out the chair for Tyson at their table, It was in the shape of a beyblade and were the bit beast symbol usually went, was a set of burning candles. Just as Tyson sat down Dragoon and the others drove under the table cloth.
“What’s the plan?” asked Sanguanex
“I is thinking…” said Dragoon
“I need to go, I need to go, I need to go, I need to go, I need to go, I need to go!” chanted poor Lupinex, who was holding his small thingy while bouncing up and down. Suddenly Michael’s feet appeared under the table, booting poor Lupinex in the bum and knocking him outside of the table where the waiter was taking down their drinks. Tala and Dragoon quickly grabbed Lupinex feet and pulled him back in.
“Is you alright?”
“Yeah”
“I got an idea!” said Sanguanex as he raised his rattle up high.
“Excellent choice sir” said the waiter to Tyson “and you sir what will you be having?” he asked Michael.
“I think I will have the…OUCH!” cried Michael as he jumped out of his seat gripping his right foot.
“Sir?”
“I must have stabbed my toe against something” explained Michael as he sat down.
Under the table the chibis were trying not to laugh as Sanguanex kissed his giant rattle.
“Sir? What would you like to drink?”
“Oh I’ll have a beer please”
“Very well sir” the waiter turned and had only taken a step forward when he slipped on a smelly yellow puddle and landed in it. Everyone in the restaurant was laughing at him and pointing. Dragoon, Tala and Sanguanex all looked at Lupinex. Lupinex blushed and looked away from their stares.
“I couldn’t hold it anymore!”
“So Tyson what do you think of our date so far?”
“Its…ok I guess. No where near as good as my first date with Kai”
Michael’s face screwed up in slight rage “What did he do that was so special?”
“He took me to the funfair and we went on the tunnel of love”
“He took you to a really cheap dumb that got vandalized and you thought that was great?”
“Vandalized?”
“The hall of mirrors was totally smashed to bits and then the tunnel of love cashed, all because of one kid!”
Tyson could feel a sweat drop growing, but decided it was best not to tell Michael that that certain kid had been his Dragoon.
“I is getting him for that!” hissed Dragoon
“How?” asked Tala
“Watch”
“Why don’t we talk about something nicer then Kai; Lets talk about us!” smiled Michael
“Huh? There is, no us Michael!” said Tyson
“Oh come on! I am one of the riches guys in America, with me you’ll want for nothing!”
“I would want something Michael…I would want Kai!”
“What has he got that I haven’t?”
“A smaller ego for a start” muttered Tyson.
Suddenly he could feel something against his thigh. It was slowly rubbing up and down seductively as it almost reached his groin. Tyson looked at Michael who was wearing a very wide grin.
“HA!” thought Michael “He can’t think of anything! Score one for me! By the time this date is thought Tyson will be…”
SMACK
Tyson smacked him hard in the face almost sending him off his seat and on to the floor.
“HEY! What did you hit me for?”
“Don’t ever touch me in that manner again!” hissed Tyson blushing hard.
“I didn’t touch you!”
“Oh I suppose I imaged that it was you rubbing my thigh?”
“Is that an invitation?” asked Michael hopefully
“No it wasn’t!”
Under the table the chibis were rolling around in peels of laughter.
“That was good Dragoon” said Chibi Tala
“Do it again!” said Lupinex
“No its to soon! We has to wait a bit now!”
“Why?” asked Sanguanex
“For when they order food silly! When they do we go to the kitchen and mess it up!”
“We can’t all go”
“Some one has to stay in case Michael tries anything”
“Well I is going to the kitchen! Who comes with me?” asked Dragoon.
The three human…well cyborg, vampire and werewolf all looked at each other, trying to decide.
“I will go with you” said Tala finally “Lupinex and Sanguanex stay here”
“I got my rattle in case anything goes wrong!”
“And I’ll scare them as well”
Dragoon looked at Lupinex with his large blue eyes and tried not to laugh. With his one small fang and large grey eyes as well as the grey paws Lupinex was the image of cute.
“Ok” said Dragoon before turning his back on the werewolf Chibi so not to hurt his feelings when he started to laugh.
The waiter returned with Tyson and Michael’s drinks and asked if they would like to order. Tyson claimed he was not fussy so Michael ordered them a roast duck in honey source, roast potatoes and a mixture of vegetables as well as a bottle of red wine. 
“Sir does realize that this is the most expensive meal in the restaurant?” asked the waiter
“I quite understand and don’t worry there will be enough left over for a large tip for you too” smirked Michael
“Very good sir”
Tyson was trying very hard not to be sick. Not only was Michael an egotistical brat, he egotistical spoilt brat that threw his money around to get what he wanted. Tyson sighed, he wanted Kai. Kai was rich as well but never acted it, nor flaunted his money around. Kai also made him feel loved unlike Michael who made him feel like a possession. 
“So what do you want to do after Dinner Tyson?”
“I want to do a lot of things…none of them with you!”
“Time to go!” whispered Dragoon as he crawled from under the table, followed quickly by Tala. They crawled under versus tables making odd comments about people’s foot wear and smelly feet. They had one more table to go though before they could get to the kitchen.
“Hey I know these feet!” exclaimed Tala looking at a girl’s smart pair of trainers.
“How do you?”
“I just do. I think she was at the Russian tournament” Tala picked up the girl’s foot and gave it a sharp tug. The table cloth lifted and a very pretty girl with blonde hair and green eyes appeared. 
“Anime Seven!” yelled Tala as he grabbed her legs and hugged them.
“Tala? What happened to you?”
“HIS FAULT!” shouted Tala pointing to Dragoon who tried to look innocent.
“Yeah right and what did you do to him to make him turn you in to a chibi?”
Tala looked down at the floor pouting “I pushed him off the bed…but he deserved it”
“I did not! Besides we is here on a mission to save Tyson from that jerk Michael”
“Michael? As in the All Stars Michael” asked Anime Seven (A/N I know your full name is Anime Fan7 but please lets just keep it simple!)
“Yep!”
“Well I got something things that might be helpful to you!” smiled Anime
“What?”
“Are they good things?”
“Yes now listen carefully. You must slip this powder” said Anime as she lifts a small bag of white powder from her handbag. “In to Michael’s food; it won’t kill him unfortunately but it will give him a bad case of stomach cramps. Second thing is this; Michael is allergic to pepper”
The two chibis were now grinning evilly with small little red horns coming out of their heads.
“You guys got that?”
“Yes”
“Off you guys go then!” smiled Anime Seven as she gave the powder to Tala; who quickly followed Dragoon in to the kitchen.
Draciel was happy curled up in Drigger’s lap while they watched Lord of the rings, Two towers. It was the scene where Sméagol faced off Gollum.
 “Master's my friend”
“You don't have any friends. Nobody likes you”
“Not listening. Not listening.”
“You’re a liar, and a thief.”
“No”
“He’s so cute” laughed Draciel
“What? So you like guys with big eyes, pointy teeth and a silly voice?”
“Yep!”
“What about me?”
“Well you do have nice big green eyes and nice pointy fangs…but you don’t have the voice, but you are good looking so I guess I’ll have to settle for two out of three!”
“WHAT?” Yelled Drigger in mocked raged as he starts to blow raspberries on Draciel’s bare neck. Draciel laughs and tries to get away but Drigger hold her still. Suddenly there was a large crash coming from Black Dranzer’s room, causing the two earth bit beasts to freeze. Black stormed out of his room and in to the living room his face set with rage.
“Move” was all he hissed and Draciel and Drigger sprinted off of the sofa just as Black matched over and picked it up before smashing it hard against the wall.
“WHERE IS HE?” Black roared.
“Who?” asked Drigger
“Who do you think? Tala! Where is he?”
“We haven’t seen him since you gave him that bath” said Draciel
“What’s going on here?” asked Dranzer as she came out of Tyson’s room with Kai.
“Black’s hormones are getting the better of him by the sounds of it!” laughed Kai.
“SHUT IT! Where is Tala? I will tear this dump apart to find him if I have too”
“Now that you mention it Dragoon has gone as well. So have Sanguanex and Lupinex” added Dranzer as she turned to Kai “In fact I saw them with you last Kai. Where are they?”
Kai started to panic and tried hard not to show it. How could he explain his way out of this one without letting the others know about his deal with the chibis. His pause gave him away and Black grabbed him round the collar of his top before hosting him in to the air and shook him.
“WHERE IS MY TALA? Where is he Kai?”
“He’s with the other chibis!”
“Where?”
“Where ever Michael’s taken Tyson”
“What? Why?” asked Black as he dropped Kai, who hit the floor hard.
“I made a deal with them. They sabotage Michael’s date and I would give them sweets.”
Black grabbed his collar again and raised him so they could meet eye to eye.
“Under (shake) no (shake) circumstances (shake) do (shake) you (shake) give (shake) Tala (shake) Chocolate (shake) do (shake) you (shake) understand (shake) me?” 
“Yes” Kai muttered and once again found picked himself up off of the floor.
“Who has a car?” asked Black who was now putting on his long black trench coat.
“No one. Beside after last time I don’t think you should be allowed behind the wheel. Second of all we don’t know where they’ve gone!”   
“I can smell them out” said Drigger “My sense of smell is stronger then any blood hound”
Kai shot Drigger a dirty look but decided to talk to Black “You still don’t have a car!”
“Leave that to me! I take it Max, Ray, Lee and Galleon are still screwing like Rabbits?” asked Black
“Yep” laughed Draciel
“Right! Let them get laid!  The rest of you follow me!”
The five bit beasts and Kai walked briskly out of the hotel and on to the busy streets. Black looked at the park cars and finally picks out a black jaguar. With one pull, Black rips off the door and throws it aside.
“Right everyone in! We’re going Chibi hunting!”
To be continued!