Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Curse ❯ Black to the rescue ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Chibi Curse
By End of Grace

Chibi Tala holding a sign “End of Grace does not own beyblade”
Chibi Dragoon holding a sigh “She doesn’t own the words Smeg and Succubus either!
Chibi Sanguanex holding a sigh “Bad swear word in this chapter, sorry!

Chapter 19:  Black to the rescue
“THAT’S A RED LIGHT!” Shouted Kai as Black continued to zigzag out of the moving cars at a hundred miles an hour.
“So?” asked Black casually as he zoomed past it causing several other cars to crash and pile up.
“You were meant to stop!”
“Kai…” Black sighed as if he was speaking to one of the chibis. “If I stopped it will take longer to find Tala and the longer it takes to find Tala, the more I get angry.  It this moment I am seriously pissed and this moving object and finding Tala are the only things that are stopping me from beating you in to a corner and making you piss like a puppy!”
Kai’s eyes slightly widened at this statement and he turned to stare at the three bit beasts in the back. Dranzer simply smirked and said nothing, Draciel looked as if she was going to burst a gut laughing and Drigger were wearing a look that clearly ready “You really should not have pissed him off!” 
“It High School I’m the greatest thing since the internet” went on Michael clearly not noticing Tyson paying more attention to the sliver wear then to him. 
“Very interesting” he muttered as he looked at his watch for the fifth time with in that minute wondering why time was moving so slowly.
“Of course no one can beat me with my beyblade and the technology I use to upgrade my bit beast!”
“Huh?”
“How did you think I was able to defeat Kai? I super charged Trygle so there was no way Dranzer could defeat him.”
“Super charge….isn’t that against the rules?”
“Only if you get caught”
Tyson slammed his fists down on the table and stood up “You cheating scum bag! This Date is over!”
“Hey I don’t think so, deal was that I beat Kai to win a date, nothing was said about how I won.”
“You have no business being a blader Michael!  You have no honour!”
“Yeah well, can I trust your honour to uphold your end of the deal?”
Tyson growled and slowly slid down in to his seat, trying hard to push back the urge to punch Michael’s lights out. Under the table Lupinex and Sanguanex looked at Michael’s legs.
“Why?”
“Cause it will give us a way”
“Why”
“Stupid they will look under the table if you do”
“Please…can’t I?”
“No”
“Just a little one”
“No not till Goon and Tala gets back!”
“It can’t hurt and Kai will give us more sweets if I did”
Sanguanex looked at the Chibi werewolf and sighed. His friend was far too small to do any really damage and he doubted that Michael would even feel what Lupinex had in mind!
“For the last time Lupinex you can’t bite him!”
“Do you know where we is?”
“No…but the room’s pink and…”
Dragoon and Tala looked at each other “Uh oh!”
Suddenly the door swung open and in came a dumpy middle age woman in a skirt and shirt.
“What are you two doing in here? This is the ladies bathroom!”
“He got us lost!” said Tala quickly pointing at Dragoon who gasped in shock at the accusation.
“DID NOT!!!”  
“Now, now, no need to argue! I won’t tell anyone that you went in the ladies restroom by mistake!” The woman smiled and held the door open “The Mens is just over there by the far wall, next to the kitchen.”
Dragoon and Tala smiled and walked out of the open door.
“Thanks miss”
“Thanks Lady”
Tala and Dragoon quickly ran as fast as their little feet could go, not once bothering to apologize for the feet they stepped on or the people they almost knocked over. They quickly slid under the table closest to the kitchen and watched as the waiters went in and out.
“We is waiting till one goes in and then we is following” said Dragoon. “You still got the powder?”
“Yep!”
“Ok let’s go!”
They quickly ran thought the doors as a waiter went in with a return order.
“Hey the lady at table 13 says the grave tasted funny!”
“Right” said the head chief “Pass it over…right boys you know the drill!”
As the plate was past round to each cook, they each took a large breath and spat in to the gravy. It was then handed back to the head chief; who quickly pour a bit more gravy on to warm the meal and handed it back to the waiter. 
“Here give this to the old hag, see if she likes it now”
The waiter just nodded and walked out not noticing the small type children that were trying to hide.
“That was gross!” whispered Tala
“You haven’t seen my master Tyson in the kitchen then have you?” said Dragoon “That’s scary! Now where is Michael’s meal?”
“Roasted Duck in honey is ready to be taken out!” someone shouted
“That’s it” hissed Tala
“Okay! You go do the powder thing while I is making noise to lead them away!”
Tala ran as fast as his smell feet could carry him towards the meal, when suddenly a glorious sight beheld him and he stopped in his tracks. A heavenly light surrounded it and holy music played as Chibi Tala slowly walked towards the triple chocolate fudge cake; his mission completely forgotten. Chibi Dragoon started to do a little warm up in his hiding space, getting ready to cause mischief.
“Bounce and stretch. Up and down. Left and right!  Time to blow this place with all my might!”
Using his bit beast powers, Dragoon summoned a small hurricane and let it lose in the kitchen. 
“What the hell?” shouted one of the cooks as the hurricane whirled its way across the counter. Boiling water and halfway prepared food went everywhere, as Cooks and waiters ducked out of the way.
“Goodie! Tala lets go…TALA!!” shouted a very annoyed Dragoon at Tala who was staring at the massive chocolate cake.
“Cake…cake…cake” The small Chibi chanted as he raised his small hands to grab in to the chocolate sponge.
“Tala snap out of it!” said Dragoon as he ran over to his friend and slapped him.
Tala shook himself out of this daze and glared at Dragoon “Why did you stop me?”
“Have you done the powder yet?”
Tala gasped and quickly ran over to the meal and poured on it on. Dragoon looked over his shoulder to see that his small hurricane had caused some oil to be spilt on the cooker and had caused a small fire. Good that will keep the humans busy. As the humans ran amuck Tala noticed another bottle on the side. It was on its side but he could clearly see the word “Pepper” on it.
“Anime7 said that Michael didn’t like pepper” Tala thought and a second later the substance of the “Pepper” pot was over the meal as well. 
“All done, let’s go!” smiled Tala
“Ok” smiled Dragoon as he clicked his small fingers; the hurricane vanished, leaving behind thousands of pounds worth of damage. Just as the small Chibis were about to leave they looked at the cake, they looked at each other and smiled. The main cook held on tightly to the fire extinguisher and did not notice the small chibis running away with triple chocolate fudge cake.
“Can you hurry up please?” asked Black politely as he could.
“You were doing 120 in a 30 mph zone” said the policeman as he shone his torch in Black’s face.
“There weren’t any signs” he huffed as he brushed his long golden hair over his shoulder.
“That’s because you ran over them” 
 “They were in the way”
“They were on the pavement”
“The other cars wouldn’t give way so I had to go around them”
“You were driving with out a left door…”
“I had to get in to the car somehow”
“I’m going to take your registration number”
“Go ahead the cars not mine”
“And I want to see your licence”
“Haven’t got one of those either”
The police officer growled in frustration “Are you intoxicated?”
“No, if I was I would be doing this to you” said Black as he put his thumbs in his mouth and starched and poked out his tongue.
“Ok that’s it! Look lady you’re already in my bad books don’t make me spank your hide…”
“I’m a guy you prick!”
“Oh…sorry; it’s just with the long hair and girly figure I guessed that you were a woman”
Black’s right eye twitched and in the car four voiced moaned with disbelief and worry.  Suddenly Black grabbed the officer’s shirt and started to shake him.
“I may be gay, I may look slightly feminine, and Tala may be my master! But under no circumstances am I going to be his uke! (Bottom bed partner) Tala is my bitch!”   
Draciel gave Dranzer a smile “I think someone desperately needs to be laid”
“Either that or he’s worried about his masculinity” replied Dranzer
Black suddenly let go of the officer and slapped him in the face. “Succubus” (S.O.B) he muttered darkly under his breath before he got back in to the car. Black drove as fast as he could swerve out of the way of cars as he went, but he could see Kai’s mouth was twitching and it was making him paranoid.
“Alright Kai, get it out of your system” he muttered
Kai burst out laughing “What a girly thing to do! Slap him! HA!”
“Kai” Black growled
“Then denying you were the uke in the relationship, when clearly you would move hell and high water if Tala asked you too”  
:: Smack::
The rest of the trip was in silence as Kai continued to nurse his new black eye.
“We is back” sang Dragoon as he and Tala crawled under the table with the large chocolate cake.
“WOW CAKE!” cried Lupinex as he sank his small paws in to the gooey sweet.
“SH! They will hear” whispered Tala
“Anything happen while we is away?” asked Dragoon as he sank his own hand in to the cake.
“Nothing really, Michael just talked and talked” said Lupinex his mouth full of cake.
“He did say something! He cheated at the blade game” said Sanguanex shaking his rattle furiously.
“Cheated?” gasped Dragoon
“He super super charged his Trygle so he could win”
“I wanted to bit him but Sanguanex said no” moaned Lupinex
“You couldn’t do much, you only got one fang” said Tala as he repeatedly stuffed Chocolate cake in to his mouth.  The small werewolf Chibi gasped as his lower lip trembled and his big blue eyes started to water.
“It’s a good thing you didn’t anyway” Dragoon said quickly “It would have spoiled the plan”
“What plan?” asked Sanguanex
“Well on our way to the kitchen we met Anime7”
“You met Anime7?” gasped Sanguanex
“Yeah; why?
“No fair! She’s my biggest fan and I didn’t get to see her” cried the vampire waving his rattle round dangerously.
“You’ll see her later promise!” said Dragoon trying to calm his fellow Chibi. “She told us that Michael hated pepper and we…”
“We poured it all over the food!” said Tala happily as he throws the empty pepper pot at Dragoon. Dragoon caught it and read the label.
“Tala you twit” Dragoon moaned
“What?”
Dragoon held out the bottle for the three Chibis to read. It read “Chili Pepper”
“Opps”
“I’m sorry for your wait gentleman; there was a small problem in the kitchen.” Said the waiter as he put down their meals. “I hope you enjoy”
“Hey waiter what’s all this red and black stuff?” asked Michael indignity.  
“Spices sir” now if you excuse me, I’m needed else where” 
Tyson sighed as he picked up his fork and played with his food. He wanted Kai and badly.
“They must have gone in to that restaurant, I can smell them” said Drigger
“Right Black you need to find a parking space” said Kai 
But Black continued to drive forward towards the restaurant.
“Um Black you needed to park!”
Black put the gears in to third and revved the motor.
“Black you can’t drive this thing IN to the restaurant” hissed Dranzer
Black smirked “Just watch me!”
“Then once he’s eaten the powder will take effect and he will have a upset tummy and the Tyson will want to go home and then we is getting lots of sweets and I can be with my Black Dranzer who loves me and is going to marry me when I’m bigger and give me lots of chocolates and love me forever and ever…” Tala said in one breath as he bounced on his knees. All four Chibis had chocolate covered fingers and chocolate smudges over their faces.  All bouncing happily on their knees and chatting at fast speed
“When Kai gives us all the chocolates I’m going to share them with my Red, Cause she’s my girlfriend and I won’t share with anyone else” said Dragoon.
“Michael? You okay?” asked Tyson as Michael doubled up clutching his stomach.
“Stomach cramp, really bad” he moaned
“Probably because you eat like a pig!” muttered Tyson
“Water”
“Huh?”
“My mouths on fire, I need water!”
“I’ll have a waiter go get you some” said Tyson who was not in any real hurry to get it for the gasping dishonourable blader.  Suddenly a black jaguar car came smashing though the front doors knocking everything out of its path and skidded to a halt just before Tyson’s and Michael’s table. Black got out first, followed by Kai and Dranzer. Black walked up to the table and with out as much as an excuse me, flipped it over, food, glass and all. Four chocolate covered chibis stared up at him with huge eyes. Black smiled and picked Tala up and walked away with him “Mine”
“KAI YOU COME TO RESCUE ME” cried Tyson as he throws himself at his lover.
“It’s alright My Ty your safe!”
“He’s not your Ty…He’s m…”
“SHUT UP” shouted Sanguanex as he hit Michael hard with his rattle knocking him out.
“DRAGOON” shouted Dranzer as she flung herself on to the floor next to the blue haired Chibi “Bluey you okay?”
“Me fine Red! Look saved you cake” said Dragoon pointing to the plate that still had a small amount of cake left.
“Thank you Dragoon, but I think I better take you home and get you cleared up” said Dranzer as she picked up her best friend.
“Kai, Michael cheated in the match! He super charged his bit beast and…”
“What?” cried both Kai and Dranzer
“He cheated” Tyson muttered again and then watched with amusement as Dranzer and his lover began kicking Michael in the stomach, he then stared down at Lupinex and Sanguanex.
“What are we going to do with you two?”
“They can come home with me” said Anime7 as she walked over to the group giving Michael’s a swift kick in the butt as she past.
“Go with you? Why?” asked Lupinex
“Because I would love to have to VERY SCARY monster chibis in my house” smiled Anime7.
Small love hearts floated around the two monster chibis as they ran over to Anime7 with their arms out stretched for a hug.  Anime7 laughed as she picked them and kissed them both on the forehead. A short fat bold man came running up to them, his face was red with rage.
“WHO DID THIS? My poor restaurant! Who is responsible?”
Everyone pointed to the unconscious Michael. “He is”
Tala was clean and naked as Black pulled the covers over him. Black smiled as he removed all of his leathers and climbed in to bed just as naked as Tala. Tala felt Black presence and moved to curl up against him.
“Ah so you’re a snuggler my beautiful Tala. I wonder if you will get the hint when you return to your normal self tomorrow”
“Love you Black Dranzer” Tala muttered sleepily
“Love you too brat” said Black as he closed his eyes to sleep. It was not until ten past midnight did one of the blade breakers sneaked out of their room and in to Black’s. Tala had fully grown back and was happily curled up beside Black.  Not wanting to put up with Chibi Tala again the Blade breaker walked over to Black and mutter the words in to his ear. Once finished he walked away laughing.
“Want pancakes Red” laughed Dragoon as he snuggled up in Dranzer’s lap.
“Can’t you just grow up and do it yourself?” asked Dranzer
“Nope, because you make the best pancakes”
“But that means I have to get up and you can’t sit in my lap.”
“Good point! Master Ty, you make me pancakes?” asked Dragoon
“Don’t worry Dragoon; me and Kai-mine are making pancakes for everyone.” Laughed Tyson as Kai kissed his cheek “Hey Ray is Max getting up yet?”
“I wore him out last night Tyson, so I’m letting him sleep otherwise he won’t be ready for today’s match!” smiled Ray who looked like the cat that got the cum..cream.
“Do you guys want Pancakes?” asked Kai looking at Lee and Galleon. Lee was sitting on Galleon’s lap sipping his coffee while Galleon wrapped his possessive arms around him.
“Yes please Kai” he said.
“Excuse me…but could someone explain this?” Everyone in the room turned to the door to see Tala standing there with nothing but a pair of blue boxers on and his arms full of a blonde naked Chibi. His golden eyes glared in to everyone.
“How the hell did Black Dranzer get turned in to a Chibi? Asked Dranzer
“I don’t know! I definitely did not say anything! Hell I don’t even know the words to that stupid spell!” hissed Tala “I had hoped to make up and find a fully grown Black at my side only to wake up to this with its arms tightly around my neck.”
“I’m not sure what happened to Black, but do you remember what happened while you were a Chibi?” asked Kai
Tala blushed “Yes I do. I told the whole world that I loved Black”
“And do you?” asked Lee
“Of course I do, I wouldn’t have said it if I didn’t mean it!” said Tala, his hold on Black got tighter.
“Well glad to have you back Dude!” said Tyson as put out his hand to shake Tala’s.
Tala went to shake it but Chibi Black was a lot faster, as he slapped Tyson’s hand away.
“No touch! MINE!” he said
“Oh boy looks like Black’s possessive of you Tala” muttered Ray
“Come to me Black and let Tala get you some breakfast” said Tyson as he held out his arms for the Chibi.
"No!” Black cried clenching almost desperately to Tala’s neck.
“Black, go to Tyson for a moment and then once I got the food you can come back to me.” Said Tala
“No! Your Mine! Tala mine!” The small bit beast bawled determinedly.
 “Good luck Tala you’re going to needed it” Smiled Kai
To be continued…
 Please go and read my original fantasy story and leave a review at
If you have any ideas for the next chapter please submit them. “Kai” is the next to be updated!
PLEASE R&R