Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Day Yugi Duels The Bladebreakers ❯ Cookie Monster's Lair ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

THE COOKIE MONSTER'S LAIR
 
In the Cookie monster studio
 
Kai: GET ME OUT OF HERE…
 
Cookie monster and the Bladebreakers are dragging him to the door of the stage
 
Cookie Monster: I will shut the door now.
 
Thud
 
Kai: It's too late…
 
Max: But hey, look on the bright side, the cookie letter today is the letter `S'!
 
Kai: Yeah I know, sugar.
 
Max: Whopppeeeee!!!! You've given me hope! That was the first time after 3 years!
 
Ray: mwahahahahaha, big bird is there too…
 
Big Bird: Hello Ray, um, you hungry?.. Why are you looking at me like that?
 
Ray: Miaow hissssss.
 
Big Bird: Um, I think I have left something in my car.
 
Elmo: Elmo knows that you don't even have a car except that cardboard one next to cat dude.
 
Big Bird: O-O…
 
Tyson: Go Dragoon! Stop letting Ray kill Big Bird.
 
Ray: Miaow!
 
Kai: Oh no! This horrid place had made Tyson one of them! PUPPETS!!!!
 
Tyson: um actually Kai, I stopped Ray from killing him because I was searching for a kitchen knife.
 
Ray: Oh I see, you want to cook Big Bird as kebab. Right?
 
Tyson: Mm, partly. I wanted to chop him up and have a fry in the stir-fry. I have tasted many different types of little bird but not a big fluffy yellow one.
 
Kai: Great, food. Just the last thing I need.
 
Max: EVERYONE GET READY! THE CAMERA IS ROLLING!
 
Kai: NOOOOO!!!!!!!
 
Cookie Monster: Hello boys and girls, today the cookie letter is everyone's favourite letter. Please welcome the letter `S'.
 
Audience: (whistle) hooray, clap clap clap.
 
Cookie Monster: And now here is a friendly chap who is going to tell us what it stands for
 
Max: It stands for SUGAR drool…
 
Cookie Monster: This friendly chap's name is Max and he came from Beyblade. Say hello Max!
 
Audience: Hello Max!
 
Max: HEY KIDS!
 
Elmo: And now Max's friend Kai is here. Kai, please tell everyone another word starting with `s'.
 
Kai: Stupid Sesame Street.
 
Audience: He's really smart Cookie Monster! He said three words starting with `s' and they make sense when put together!
 
Cookie Monster: How dare you ruin my smartness? I'm going to kill you!
 
The Cookie Monster pulls out a big alien shooter with the name Teletubbie model 3000 and shoots out teletubbie toast. Kai freaks out.
 
Max: But not me because I loooove teletubbie toast. Sugary (drool…)
 
Kai: Fine if you want it that way, I'll give it to you. Go Dranzer!
 
Tyson: Um, that first sentence sort of sounds wrong. Oh well. Go Dragoon!
 
Ray: Go Drigger! Go and get Big Bird!
 
Big Bird: I'm ready for this. (Puts on an army helmet) This means WAR!
 
Max: Aww… look at Big Bird in the helmet. He looks awful. Go get the helmet Draciel!
 
Elmo: I'll be … um … going now… um … with the audience.
 
Meanwhile at the Cookie Monster's makeup room…
 
Yugi: Please no makeup for me right now.
 
Maria: But the Cookie Monster insists. You must put on some lipstick at least…
 
Yugi: That's it! I'm going to save the Bladebreakers now.
 
Yugi stomps to the studio door and calls upon his Yami self. He puts on his duelling magigy and hears Elmo trying to escape.
 
Yami Yugi: Well what do we have here; a red ball of wool is trying to escape from his own home.
 
Elmo: Argh! Yami self! That's it; I'm going to put on my invisibility cloak. And may I add? I stole it off Harry Potter just then.
 
Meanwhile at the pumpkin patch…
 
Harry: Let's get out of here before Snape comes.
 
Ron: Good idea.
 
Hermione: But there is one very big but simple problem…
 
Harry: WHERE'S MY CLOAK!!!!!!!
 
Back at the Duel
 
Yami Yugi to the rest of the gang except for Joey: Oh dear, what am I supposed to do?
Bakura: Try the eye of truth card whatsits.
 
Yami Yugi: Good idea Bakura.
 
Yami Yugi placed the eye of truth card and revealed Elmo hiding behind the curtain.
 
Meanwhile at the stage of war…
 
Kai: Well I've gagged Cookie Monster, thanks all to me.
 
Tyson: I attacked him you selfish little thing.
 
Ray: I've tied up Big Bird (slurp)
 
Max: And me his hat.
 
Kai: Hey I feel something's missing.
 
The Bladebreakers: Where's Elmo?!
 
Kai: Hmm? I hear someone playing a card to summon something.
 
Tyson: How could you hear someone playing a card down, it's impossible you stupid person.
 
Kai: I'm a psychic.
 
Tyson: cough -cheat- cough
 
Kai: Hee hee whatever.
 
Max: Well what are we waiting for? Christmas?
 
Tyson: You're right, let's get that ball of red polyester.
 
Ray: Aww, can't we devour Big Bird first?
 
Tyson and Kai: NO!
 
Max: This helmet is filthy.
 
Kai: Can we go now?
 
They go through the door and see Yugi staring at the curtain.
 
Kai: What is going on here?
 
Tyson: and why are you staring at the curtain?
 
Yami Bakura and Yami Yugi: Our ball of red polyester is there.
 
What would become of the ball of red polyester? Find out on my next fanfic.
 
GOING HOME TO JAPAN.