Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ THE HIDDEN TRUTH(a kai love story) ❯ LOST IN WOODS ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Lily and you went away from the school campus into the ground. Both of u went straight to the woods which were far away from the school grounds. That was ur favorite place. It was surrounded by lots of trees and sweet smelling flowers. U liked to come here everyday after school to relax. U liked that place because that place was always lonely and no student yet knew about these woods. It was peaceful there and u liked to come here and think over ur past and you also liked to practice and polish ur blading skills over there. “so r u going to stay up late today after school to practice blading again?” lily asked u. you just nodded. “but wat if ur parents...” b4 lily cud complete her sentence u shouted in between “DON'T CALL THEM MY PARENTS!!”. Lily's eyes were wide open and she seemed to realize the mistake she had just made. “im sorry...i...i just meant...i” “never mind” u again said in between and you seemed to be a little calm now. “im sorry for shouting like that on u lily” you said. “no it was all my mistake. Im really sorry.” Lily replied. “its getting late. U should go home now.” U said to her. “ya but you” lily replied. “I'll be here a little late and practice blading and after that I'll go back home” u said. “but Ash....” she said “ya I know but don't worry I'll be home at time. I wont give them a chance of scolding me. You should go home now.” You replied. “ok then see you tomorrow. Take care, bye.” And with this lily turned back and went away. After reaching a distance lily again looked back at u. u didn't seemed to notice her. Ur eyes were on ur beyblade and you were leaning against a huge tree. You were deeply lost in ur own thoughts. *poor Ashley. I really feel bad for her. I wish I cud do something for her but no matter how hard I try I couldn't take her loneliness away from her.* lily wondered and sighed and started walking out of the woods to her home.
“GO DRINZBERG”u shouted with full enthusiasm at ur blade. Ur blade moved very rapidly through the woods, not touching a single tree. The speed of ur blade was incredible and even u seemed to be impressed by ur blade and ur intense practice. Finally running through the woods ur blade came to a huge rock. “ U CAN DO IT DRINZBERG” u cried and ur beyblade hit the rock with full speed. The next thing u saw was that the rock shattered into hundreds of pieces and ur beyblade didn't even had a single scratch on it. “well done drinzberg” u said and ur blade came near to u nd moved to and fro very rapidly. Ur eyes were constantly at ur blade and u never let ur concentration break. No matter how fast the speed of ur blade was, ur eyes constantly watched ur blade and they were able to cope up with the speed of ur beyblade.
Suddenly ur eyes went to ur wrist watch. “oh no! im so late. Those butchers will kill me this time. Im sure that montu wont leave a chance of putting all kinds of blame on me for coming late home. I must hurry.” And with this you ran out from the woods towards ur home. But unfortunately u have ran very deep into the woods and you had come out from the woods from an absolutely different path. Now you were very far away from your home and it took u too long to find ur way out of the woods. It was already 6:00 o'clock in evening and you were miles away from ur home. U didn't even know the place where u were right now and u were having a lot of difficulty to find ur home. You were running along a road but were not able to find ur way to ur house. Finaly u stoped to rest and looked around and with a sigh u said “great I have lost my way. Nothing cud be worst than this...” u didn't even finished ur sentence wen suddenly it started raining. “Oh man this certainly is not my day”u said and found a shed beside a shop and went under the shed to protect ur self from the rain.
 
*end of chapter 2*