Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ THE HIDDEN TRUTH(a kai love story) ❯ CONFLICTING EMOTIONS ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“good night everyone.” Tyson said and all the others went away from the room.
Finally you and kai were alone in the room and the room was closed. You felt ur heart again pounding very fast, so u got up from the bed and moved towards the door. “and where do u think u r going?” u heard kai saying. U turned to face kai who was still sitting on the bed. “well its ur room right?” u replied “and so? listen There is no chance u wud be able to sleep with ne of these jerks. There room is like a junk. And ne ways Tyson sleeps with max; and ray sleeps with daichi. There isn't much place left in their room. And I don't even know if u have the power to handle Tyson's snores.” Kai said. “Umm...ok but where will i sleep then?” u asked. “Here” kai said simply and stood up and went to his cupboard and started searching something. U were astonished to here this answer...u and kai sleeping together in one room and one bed the whole night....the thought of it was only making u blush....Finally kai took out a red towel from his cupboard. “Here, dry urself up otherwise u'll catch cold.” Kai said. You took the towel from him and started shaking ur hair with the towel. Kai's back was on u but u didn't noticed his eyes were continuously watching u.*she's very pretty* kai wondered. *uh wat am I thinking...is that word even in my vocabulary...* he thought and shook his head and moved his eyes away from u. even kai was wet from head to toe. He took a towel and started shaking his hair from the towel. Then he removed the towel and took off his jacket. You saw his strong muscular arms. Now u were blushing badly. *he's so handsome....hey have I gone mad or something. Wat am I saying. Im not like all those stupid girls who r crazy after boys.* you wondered and u shook ur head. Then u saw kai moving close to u. u thought he wud turn somewhere else but he came right beside u on the bed. Ur heart was pounding very fast but u showed as if u didn't noticed him. ur back was on him but u cud feel him coming closer to u on the bed. Suddenly u felt strong muscular arms around ur waist. It was kai and he took off ur jacket. “uh...wat r u doing?” u asked in surprise. By this time u were blushing the most and ur heart was beating very fast. “ur jacket is wet. If I wudnt have taken it out then u wud have caught cold.” Kai replied. “ I don't catch cold that easily. Im a lot tougher than u think im.” U said proudly. “aaacchhhuuu!!!” was the next thing that came out from ur mouth. U had already caught cold. “ya right” kai said with a smirk. For the first time u saw a smile on his face. “give me ur hand” u heard kai saying. “wat?....y?” u replied. “just give me ur right hand.” u took out ur right hand. Kai took it and pulled up ur sleeves. Ur right hand had a deep scratch. “oh” U suddenly remembered the scratch that the black cat had given u. kai took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wrapped it around ur hand. He pulled ur sleeves more upwards so he cud tie the handkerchief properly. To his surprise he saw a lot of scars on ur arm. His eyes were wide open. He wondered how can a girl get so many scratches. “wats this?” kai said looking at ur arms. U finally moved ur eyes from kai to look at ur arm. U quickly moved ur hand away from him and pulled down ur sleeves. “nothing” u said with a fear which kai noticed in ur eyes. Kai kept looking in ur eyes with a worried look for a few minutes but didn't spoke ne thing. “U should take some sleep now” kai finally spoke and then kept a shirt and shorts beside u. “change ur clothes. Those r wet.” He said.
U looked at him with surprise but felt relief that he didn't asked u 4m where u got these scars. “thanx” u said with a smile and went to the bathroom to change ur clothes. U came back in the room with the clothes on which kai gave u. those looked very pretty on u. the shirt was very loose and it slightly slid from ur shoulders. You were looking very beautiful. Kai saw u and blushed. His heart pounded a little faster.*stop it silly heart....wats happening to me?* he wondered. U finally came to the bed and lay down just beside kai with ur back against him. by this time kai took of his shirt and he was only in his pants. He slept very close to u as there was less place, so u knew that he had taken off his shirt. This was making u blush. “hey” u heard kai say after a long time of silence. U turned to face kai. “ya wat?” u said. “that time wen u were saving that cat. Ur reflexes were beyond ne ones reach. From where did u learn that?” kai asked u, his eyes now looking in urs. U didn't said ne thing for a few seconds and then finally spoke looking at the roof. “I don't know; I am unable to remember certain things from my past” u said and abruptly sadness covered ur eyes. Kai looked at u and then spoke “I see.” With this he brought his hand near u and took the blanket and covered it till ur shoulders. Ur face went red. His arms were around ur shoulders and very close to ur chest. He was not even moving his hands away from ur shoulders. “Sometimes its gud if u don't know certain things from ur past. Its not necessary that ur past is always gud. “Kai said and finally moved his hand away and turned his back to u. u were still blushing badly but finally ur blush changed into a smile. *thanx* u thought in ur mind and turned back and closed ur eyes. U fell asleep the very next moment as u were too tired with that day.