Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The hyperness of Max ❯ Hello you.... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The one, the only Max Tate....in all his "hyperness".

Disclaimer: Do I own Beyblade? um.....let me think...NO I BLOODY DON'T!! Hope that cleared some stuff up.


I am not hyper.

I'm not.

I'm being serious. So stop saying it, stop writing it, now, stop it. I don't like it. I don't eat sugar all the time, if I did my teeth would fall out and if that happens then I wouldn't be able to smile. I like to smile because it makes me happy and the people around me happy to. Besides doesn't eating to much sugar mess with the chemicals and stuff in your body. I do not want to mess with that stuff so eating lots and lots of sugar is bad. Don't get me wrong I like sugar but only in chocolate bars and candy, but eating straight from the packet is stupid and your stupid for putting it.

Hmm, you could say I eat lots of mayonnaise. Stop making those faces, mayonnaise is nice. Especially with noodles. Ask Rick, he tried it too and my Mom and Dad. Besides people who are hyper talk real fast don't they and can't stop moving. Well if I talked fastthenIwouldsoundlikethis and not like this. And I wouldn't be able to sit still. Watch....look...no moving...I'm being completely still. See, no hyperness.

None at all.

So stop it before I set ...um..Rick onto you. Rick's big and would hurt you. But then again Eddie or Steve would work just as well. I could ask Kai but I don't think he would. Hmm....maybe I can ask Kai to ask Tala or Bryan maybe even Spencer. Yeah, they probably wouldn't mind, besides I bet you wrote something about them that they don't like. He he..... they would so destroy you. Maybe to make sure I could get everyone to go after you and put a stop to your rumors of hyperness. Oh and beat seven shades of ..... well, you know what I mean.


Ok, I need something else to complain about. Um..I've done the whole hyper thing and the sugar. Hmm...I know. OC's and Mary-Sues. God I hate them more than the hyper thing. Why are they always perfect? WHY? How can they suddenly appearers from no where and are instantly better 'bladers than Tyson. Tyson is the World Champ. That has to mean something. So no one can beat him as easily as some of you make it. Grrr....doing that makes the rest of us look bad. And I don't like to look bad. It's not fun.
Another thing, why are most of them females who have a secret past with Kai or something. Poor Kai must have a headache from keeping so many secrets and I didn't think he had many friends to tell them to. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Kai can't make friends, it's just he never seems to be that bothered about making any. Hmm, thats Kai for you. These girls always seem to be nasty as well, like carbon copies of Kai.

God, be original and make up a different personality.

Be creative, use your brains.

Agh...I also hate it when I'm paired up with Tyson. Like, he's my best bud. I don't want to go out with him. There isn't an ew big enough for when you do that. I don't mind it if I'm with Mariam or Emily because I could beyblade against them and talk about cool stuff. I guess I could do that with Tyson, ugh nasty thoughts nasty thought must get rid of them. Um...find another subject. Um....damn it.

Can't get it out of my head.

I'm going. I'm leaving you before you pollute my brain with your yaoi.

Uch, where's Draciel, I'm gonna go beyblade with Rick.



---------------------------------

Maxie has a rant.

Don't feel offended by anything in this. Yaoi is fun, oc's are ok (as long as they are not perfect and stuff like that) and the threats he made won't be fulfilled. So feel free to manipulate Max and his other friends in your stories.

Please review now, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.