Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Island Tournament ❯ The begnning ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reioco- okay as you've seen there's 3 new teams and a lot of pairings so I'm not gonna list `em.

Reioca- I'll be typing this fic the whole time unless some one kills me but then I'll come back in a few chapters so yeah.

Trility- ON WITH THE FIC! And Ray is living in Japan right now.

Reioca- I'm not very good at writing this way so please for give me!

Reioca- and don't forget my co-host Maddy… well her and her alter egos.

Maddy- Hiya. I'm the co- writer person… wait am I the co-host or co-writer?

Reioco- both… I think. Kai please do the honors

Kai- why should I?

Reioca- because I can make you do something bad.

Kai- O_O OKEY OK Okay Reioca doesn't own beyblade just um the story.

SPECIAL THANKS TO!

AquaRika

Linky

CrystalCherryBlossom

Chase

Rikkuna

Jingle bells

Miyuka15

Trinty

Tala

Dark shadow

Especially Tala for giving me a whole team to put in the story… that would be the other all guys team.

#$%(*@%&(@%&(@$*%&@$(*%@$*(%@*%@#(%#$*%*(#%(%&@% &@(%&(#*%&(@#%%&$

The Island Tournament!

%$%&#)%&@#)%&#$)%&#%()&)@&)#($%)(%&# %&#&)%#@%&#)%&)#%&#)%&@#)%#&%&@#

<Kai's P.O.V>

As I walk along the crowded streets looking for Max's Bey shop, pumping into people left and right not caring what happens. I finally see Max's Beyshop and see someone walk out in an orange cloak. ` Who's that' I thought as I walk into the Beyshop.

<Normal P.O.V>

"Hey Kai what brings you here?" said max.

"Who was that person?" Kai questioned.

"I think her name was Rayne, why?" Max answered.

`So it's a girl named Rayne' Kai thought " just wondering… Mr.Dickenson sent me to tell you to tell Tyson to tell Ray that they need to meet Mr. D at the airport 2 hours before 11 o'clock PM to catch a flight and not to forget to pack for a couple weeks." He said in one breath.

"What about Kenny?" max questioned him.

"That's where I'm going next" Kai replied.

"Ok you can count on me" max said with a huge smile on his face. " See ya there"

"Yeah whatever" he said coldly then walked out of the Beyshop (incase you were wondering that stands for Beyblade shop)

`I wonder what she was doing there? What am I think?!" He thought angrily as he headed towards Kenny's.

~~~ At Kenny's house ~~~ <Kai's P.O.V.>

he finally arrived at his destination… Kenny's house. He knocked on the oak door and someone said coming just a- DIZZY! A few seconds latter, some one opened the door. It was Kenny.

"Oh hi Kai what are you doing here?" Kenny questioned.

"Mr.Dickenson said that you need to be at the air port 2 hours before 11 o'clock PM to catch a flight… and don't forget to pack for a couple weeks." Kai said

"Where are we going? Is it a new tournament?" he questioned again.

"I don't know just be there and he'll explain" he said as he walked out onto the street." Don't forget Dizzy!"

"I won't!" he exclaimed. Yes Kenny that was him speaking to Kai, he closed the door and went back to whatever he was doing.

<Back to Kai's P.O.V>

`Who was that girl, I mean I couldn't even see her face because of that orange cloak? … Wait what the hell I'm I THINKING?' he screamed in his head as he passed a group of girl standing on the sidewalk. He heard then whisper things like "he really cute" or "Isn't that Kai of the Bladebreakers." And so on until.

"Aren't you Kai off the Bladebreakers?" on of the girls asked.

" Yeah what's it to you?" he said boldly as he looked towards the group of girl while crossing his arms on his chest and stood there.

" Gees sor-ry for wondering Mr.- I'm gonna be a grouch for the rest of my life!" said a very ticked off voice.

<Normal P.O.V.>

" Well maybe you should just bother some one that's not busy thinking." Kai argued.

" Hum let's see that would be a no." a girl in an orange cloak stepped out of the crowd.

As they continued arguing Max ran around the corner, and some how stopped their argument.

" Kai I told Tyson Ray and wait… never mind… they were all wondering if there's a new tournament or something." He said or well asked.

" Just tell them that they need to be at the airport by 9:00"he said angrily.

A girl stepped out from the middle of the group. She has Black short spiky hair, blue eyes and seemed to be about 5 foot 8. She wore White headband, Dark blue T-shirt, black jeans, with a brown jacket tyed around her waist. With black running shoes. " Excuse me did you say to be at the airport at 9:00 because that's where we're suppose to be going there tomorrow at the same time" she said as almost all the girls looked at her when she said that many words.

(She's the quite type when it comes to being on the street. Other than that, she's open to her friends)

max looks over towards Kai and then says " yeah that's what he said… is there any chance that Mr.Dickenson invited you there. "

" no we're going to an tournament called The Island Tournament"

Max looks around "where'd Kai go?" he questioned as he looked at his watch. " OH CRAP I Gota go see ya." He sped off around the corner he turns around and starts to run back towards the corner because he forgot to ask for their names. as he rounds the block he passed he yells out " hey I forgot to ask for your" he pauses when he sees that they're not there any more. he whispers "names" as he heads towards the Beyshop.

$%#$))$&!*#$&!)@$&!@)*$&!@$&#)$&!)#$*$&a mp;#*$&#)

Reioco- yeah we know this is kinda short but the next chapter will be longer… I think.

Reioca- I'm just getting use to writing this way so tell me if There's something I could improve on please.

Trility- CHOW

~Reioca~