Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Island Tournament ❯ Elemental Shadows ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
**** Feila's P.O.V. ****
 
 
 
`Great just great… I'm lost' I thought as I wondered around looking for some sign of life in the forest… that is on the island… with many animals… and it smelt like fresh bark. I kicked a stone that was continentally in front of my foot. It went skipping along the ground. I sighed, `evil forest with no end.' I mean ya couldn't even hear the ocean with all the bird shattering in the trees above. “THAT'S IT” I yelled and ran over to a tree. I grabbed a branch and started to climb it. About half way up I slipped and fell onto my back on the ground. I moaned in pain. I then stood up and wandered around again trying to think of a better way to find my way.
 
**** Teri's P.O.V. ****
 
I wandered around and finally found somewhere where I could just relax. I had found the entrance to the forest. I walked around aimlessly marking my path by cutting notch a in the bark of the tree so I could find my way back. I eventually found a semi clear spot and sat down. I closed my eyes and just listened to the birds chat amongst them self when I heard a sigh. I looked to my right and saw a bush shake slightly and a girl about the same age as Ray poke her head out of the bush. She had Black hair with gold streaks that went to her shoulders. She Smiled happily and jumped out of the bush. I just looked at her and she stared back at me.
 
“Um… hi” she said.
 
“Hi… um… what's up?” I thought of off the top of my head.
 
“Um I'm kinda lost.” She replied quietly.
 
“Oh well what's your name?” I asked her.
 
“ It's Feila Yang but you can call me Fei.” Said the now named Fei.

“Oh mines Teri Chang” I said happily. “Here follow me I'll show you to the docks” I said and stood up then brushed my clothes off.
 
“ Thanks” she replied.
 
I nodded and walked back to where I came from, Fei in tow.
 
**** Rikoryu's P.O.V. ****
 
“Where is she… she was suppose to be here 20 minutes ago.” I said to my self while waiting in my hotel room.
 
:;well she's on her way:; said Demdove.
 
“Good…” I said.
 
**** Alice's P.O.V. ****
 
`shit… Shit… SHit…. SHIt… SHIT!' I thought as gulped. I started to cry mentally. I let my face fall blank as I felt his warm breath glide across my skin. It felt like my heart was in my throat, I gulped and managed to get some courage from who knows where and yelled “PERVERT!” Then I pushed him off me, throwing him off balance and dashed over to the control board. I slammed my fist on the little button. The elevator jerked and the door opened. I squealed happily then noticed that the elevator was in between the floors. “No” I whispered quietly then came back to my senesces and turned around. I saw Tala standing there looking very mad. I laughed nervously and said “eh… hi” Then glanced up at the top of the elevator. Then it hit me. `A TRAP DOOR' I looked back at Tala and he knew exactly what I was thinking then smirked.
 
I heard a sliding sound and then a gasp. I looked behind me then down and saw that the lower elevator door was open. I dashed threw the opening and saw Rayne standing there with her cape on and completely shadowing her face. I grabbed her arm and pulled her after me. “RUN” I yelled and dashed around a corner. I let go of Rayne's arm and ran for my life. Some how Rayne managed to speed up so she was in front of me. I saw something glint in her hands and grinned. `She's got a room key' I thought in my head. Rayne reared to the left and stopped She opened a door and I dashed in. She followed me and closed the door making sure it was locked all the way.
 
**** Rikoryu's P.O.V. ****
 
“Where have you been?” I asked Fei impatiently.
 
“I kinda got lost,” Fei said with another girl standing behind her, she blushed at my intense gaze.
 
“And who are you?” I asked the girl standing behind my sister.
 
“Um… I'm Teri… I kinda need to get going so um… bye” She said quickly then took off down the hall.
 
“How did you get lost?” I turned my gaze back upon my sister after a minute.
 
“I went to get away from the crowds and kinda got my self lost in the woods,” She said slowly. She then walked over to the bed and sat on it. “Then I tried to climb a tree but fell down and that's when Teri found me and led me back.” She continued.
 
I walked over and sat down next to her. “Well then the only thing I have to say is try to pay more attention… for me.” I said and she nodded and stood up.
 
“Night bro” she said and hugged me quickly then ran off and closed the door behind her. I sighed.
 
`When will she ever learn?' I asked my bitbeast.
 
:; not any time soon:; replied Demdove.
 
`Well when she dose I'll be there' I said and went into the bathroom to get ready for bed.
 
:; it's only 6:00 why are you getting ready al ready?:; Demdove asked with a curious voice.
 
“Worrying makes me tired” I replied with a grin as I grabbed my toothbrush out of my bag. I brushed my teeth and changed my clothes into a pair of black baggy pants and a red shirt. I then walked over to my bed, set Demdove's blade on the nightstand, and laid my head on the pillow. In about 5 minutes, I was off in lala land.
 
****Rayne's P.O.V.**** (watching whose line is it anyway) (Starts to laugh uncontrollably)
 
I let my hood fall back onto my shoulders and went over to the window. There were hundreds of stars just waiting for someone to make a wish and hope they got the right one. I glanced behind me at Alice, “So who were you running from?” I spoke quietly so only Alice could hear me.
 
“Tala” she replied and sighed. I heard her sit down on the floor while muttering curses under her breath. I snickered at that. “What's so funny?!” she demanded.
 
“The way you to hate each other… or don… never mind” I said and tossed her the key to the room. I heard it land on the floor and I turned around. The keys had landed 2ft behind her.
 
“Don't you need these?” she asked as she grabbed the keys.
 
I shook my head in response. “No this your room… it's weird… each blader gets their own room…” I trailed off and walked out of the room closing the door behind me. I looked around cautiously making sure Tala nowhere near me. I sighed and put my hood back on. I heard a slight sound coming from the hall to my right, then a loud yell. I winced and peaked around the corner. I saw a black haired guy trying to open his door. I snickered and got his attention. He looked over his shoulder at me and I just turned around and left the scene and headed toward my room.
 
It was 9:00 when I got there I opened the door with the keys and walked in then closed the doors. I looked around at the room. The walls were decorated with leaf patters that made it look like they were floating in the wind. The bed had blue swirls all over it and my suitcases was sitting to the right of it. I sighed and took Ebony out of my pocket and set her blade on the nightstand. I then turned to my suitcase and lifted it onto the bed effortlessly. I then up zipped with zipper that ran all the way around it. I opened it up to find my matching pair of clothes. They looked exactly like what I was wearing. I lifted it up and looked in at the other clothes there was gray sweat pants, with a white spaghetti strap tank top, a white hair tie, and a pair of white socks. I lifted it out of its resting-place and went into the bathroom to get changed.
 
 
When I had changed, I set my clothes on the chair that was placed in the corner. I then walked back over to the suitcase and looked at one of the remaining out fits. A black head band that pulls her hair back and has a small fire stone hanging on a small black chain to her forehead. A pair of black jeans that are tight at the hips but baggy the rest of the way down and a black T-shirt that shows her stomach with the words No Angel written in flaming letters. She all ways has on her orange cross that hangs on her left ear. She would have on one black fingerless glove on her right hand. She would also have on a black belt that had big orange letters reading flame made of orange colored crystal and glass. With black thick heeled combat boots. She lifted the items out of the case and hung them up in the closet that was just sitting there almost empty. She then turned around only to come face to face with Ebony. She jumped then fell on her butt.
 
“Never EVER do that again,” I cried at her.
 
She chuckled a bit,” you really should get some sleep” she commented.
 
“I WAS going to do that and now I WILL” I stood up and jumped onto the bed. I gave Ebony a death glare and she returned to her blade with a flash. I sighed and laid down and drifted off.