Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Island Tournament ❯ Breakfast and the Outkasts X ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
**** Normal P.O.V.**** 7:00am Dining hall ****
 
“Okay People! We set out about 17 tables in each section of the dining hall so you can chose where ya want to sit!” Exclaimed a man standing in the middle of the Dining hall. He was holding a microphone in his right hand and in his left hand, he was holding a stack of paper. He was dressed in a tux and had a purple bow tie. His hair was red and was spiked.
 
The teams were now just arriving but only 3 of the teams were there so far. The Majestics were on the lower deck along with another team.
 
“HEY YOU NO SKATEBOARDING IN THE DINING HALLS! GET BACK HERE KID!” Yelled a very ticked off Police officer who was chasing after a guy dressed in a baggy black tee with the words 'i JuSt Do wHaT tHe fUcKiN vOiCeS iN mY hEaD tELL Me tO dO...' in jagged red letters. Very baggy black jeans tattered at the end and faded at the knees with various chains hanging around the belt hoops rattled as the wearer skated around just out of the reach of the officer who chased him. There's a red anarchy sign on his back left pocket. There was a dog chain collar around his neck with six three-inch spikes, all an equal distance apart. There were 2 more spiked bracelets around his wrists and a black fingerless glove on his left hand; his left ear pierced twice, the first hole a silver hoop, the second a diamond shaped stud.
 
The guy was doing rail slides off of the tops of some of the rails with his Skateboard. The police officer was having a miserable time trying to catch him. Every time he got close, the guy would eighther jump over the officer, dash out of the way, or Jump on a table and skate across it.
 
“Yo Benji get your ass over here!” Seth yelled across the dinning hall from one of the many tables. Benji turned his head and swerved to the side. He did a three sixty off of a rail and strode over to Seth with his skateboard in hand.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah I know don't pester people.” Benji said then sat down on a chair and set his feet on the table. Seth sighed and shook his head. Benji was so immature and reckless. Seth just wished he could strangle him.
 
“I Challenge YOU TO A GAME OF RUMMIE!” I voice yelled from across the room. Everyone looked in that direction. A guy dressed in a white sleeveless top the collar was trimmed in gold. He also wore baggy black trousers with black sneakers. His left ear was pierced with a silver hoop. Both of his arms had silver metallic chains. Around his neck was a red bandanna with silky gold designs, resembling of a dragon.
 
“Sure what ever.” Answered a girl in a Baby blue halter tank top and khaki shorts with intricate embroidery of a butterfly on the left side. She had tan lace-up sandals on her feet and was standing smugly infront of guy. She tilted her head to the side and sat down at the nearest table.
 
The guy seemed seriously pissed and grumpily sat down on the other side of the table.
 
“The First one to get to 500 points wins.” He mumbled to the girl as he shuffled the cards.
 
“What? I couldn't hear you over your shuffling. How about we play until someone gets 500 points.” She glanced up at the ceiling lazily and yawned. She heard a low growl came from the guy's direction and turned her attention onto the cards in front of her. She picked them up and fanned them out along with the guy.
 
“You can go first.” The Guy said and so she did. First, she drew a card from the drawing pile then placed four aces down in front of her along with three kings then discarded a two.
 
“Let's see I'm out and have … ninety points already and you have… negative something.” The girl poked her aces and kings as she counted them then glanced up at the guy. His face was stern and twisted up into something odd.
 
“Negative 60” he said then flipped his cards over. He had been holding three queens, three jacks and a Joker.
 
“Wow you really shouldn't have let me go first… Oh well your mistake not mine.” The Girl shrugged then gathered up the cards and shuffled silently.
 
This pattern went on until the girl had way over 500 and the guy had way below -500.
 
“You must have cheated… because you really suck… Only a baby is worse then you and that's because they can't even hold the cards right. And on top of that, they're really stupid… I guess you're also really stupid…” she shrugged and walked off.
 
The Girl arrived at her team's table on the other side of the dining hall a few minutes later and sat down next to a girl.
 
“So what were you doing for the past hour” Alice asked her.
 
“Just beating the pants off of a hot headed card player.” She answered.
 
A girl walked up and sat down next to the girl.
 
“Hey Fallon have you seen Tala around anywhere… I was gonna go kick his butt but I can't find him.” Rayne asked her. She had her cloak off and looked like she was slightly drunk.
 
“No I was to busy beating the pants off of a hot headed card player… And are you by any chance hyper again?” Fallon asked as she scooted away a little.
 
“Ah… Marshmallows do wonders when eaten… Anyway I gotta go, chow.” With that said Rayne bounded off in search of Tala.
 
“Great… Hyper Team captain on the loose.” Yayori said as she stood up. She started to walk off in the direction that Rayne took in order to stop her from killing her self.
 
“Well what now… I'm getting board.” Alice sighed and glanced over at Fallon.
 
“Well Teri's most likely locked her self in closet and can't get out. She's normally the first one for breakfast even though she's not a morning person.” Fallon sighed then relaxed her back against the chair and closed her eyes.
 
~~~~~~~~````