Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Island Tournament ❯ A Surprise Meeting ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
****Rayne's P.O.V.****
 
“Okay come out come out where ever you are a red headed bird… this is gonna take a while. Stupid marshmellows… evil marshmellows… why me. Oh well… time for revenge… Angel power!” I said as I laughed mentally. “Okay to the third floor we go… wait... what floor am I on… Oh crap… not fair…” My head whipped around wildly as I tried to figure out where the hell I was. I knew Tala's room was on the third floor… and Kai's room was on the fifth floor… Though, I didn't really need to know that... or have a reason… Oh right! I was gonna go butcher him after I created the Tala massacre!
 
;: You really went off the deep end this time. Remind me to cancel all Room service orders when we get back to the room.:; Ebony said with a small laugh.
 
`NEVER! I must have my marshmellows twice a day or else I'll die of boredom!' Rayne argued back as she wandered towards the stairs.
 
;: That's what I call a bad lie.:; I could just picture Ebony glaring at me with the cute wittle face of hers.
 
“I see… Great! We ARE on the third floor!” I cheered happily. Turning on my heel to face the hallway I suddenly saw my target heading towards the elevator. Grinning evilly I charged down the hallway after him. Just as I was rounding the corner, someone stepped infront of me. A loud crash and a pained moan later I looked up from my squished position on the floor only to be met with scary red eyes and bushy blue Eyebrows. I glared back at the man known as Kai.
 
“Would you mind getting off me, Now.” I growled at him sending daggers through my glare.
 
“Where were you're going in such a hurry.” He growled back as he lazily pushed him self up and off of me. I sighed and sat up as he turned and walked away. I reached up to fix my breastplate that had been knocked wonky by the sudden collision. Grumbling something about evil red eyed monkey man I stood up and looked at the closed elevator door.
“Damn it… he got away.” I glared at the numbers above the elevator as it flashed “Floor 1”
 
****Alice's P.O.V.****
 
“Hey guys…?” I asked Fallon and Yuna nervously as I glanced around the dining hall.
 
“What?” Fallon asked lazily as she peered over at me curiously.
 
“Well… um… Eek!” I squealed as I ducked under the table and over to Yuna's feet. “Hide me!” I whispered harshly hoping that the new arrival to the room wouldn't see me.
 
“Oh calm down Alice it's only… Okay never mind. Panic.” Fallon said as she glanced over at the new arrival.
 
“He's gonna kill me!” I said clinging to one of Yuna's chair legs. Yuna bopped my head with her unused spoon as she looked down at me with a grin.
 
“You should go and get aquatinted. If he asks say you're from Japan and have colored contacts. That will work just fine. Quit being such a wussy.” Yuna cheered before stuffing a spoon full of oatmeal in her mouth.
 
“Easy for you to say… I'm gonna make a break for my room. If I'm not there when you come up, give Rayne some marshmellows and send her in after me.” Alice said as she glanced over at Tala with worried eyes as he walked over to the coffee machine.
 
“Have fun.” Fallon said as she closed her eyes and leaned back in her chair.
 
I smacked her leg with my hand before crawling out from under the table and walking calmly towards the elevator. It didn't take more then 2 seconds for his eyes to latch onto me. The second he turned, I took off jumping over a table and a few chairs like I was a hurdler. I could hear him take off towards the elevators also. He was a lot closer to the elevators then I would have liked but I didn't know where the stairs were in this building!
 
Finally reaching the elevators one of the doors opened and I rushed in crashing into the wall as I frantically pounded the close door button. Slowly the doors creaked closed… too slowly. But just fast enough to keep Tala from getting in. As the elevator jerked up, I pumped my fist in the air.
 
“Victory is mine!” I yelled happily. But I shouldn't have been so happy. For you see, Bryan and Spencer were in the elevator… And it took me a few minutes to notice but when I did…
 
“AHHHHHH!!!” I squealed turning my back to them and to the panel jamming my finger on the 3rd floor button. I turned back to the two guys almost hyperventilating. I watched with wide frantic eyes as Spencer looked at me quizzically and Bryan stared at me looking extremely shocked. “Oh Mommy…”
 
“Alice?” Bryan said in disbelief. I shook my head frantically.
 
“N-n-n-n-no! Of course not! Why would I be Alice Ramona!? …I mean-“The elevator doors opened and I gladly jumped at the open door but Bryan beat me. Instead, I ran into him giving him a chance to stop me from going anywhere, which he took gladly by wrapping his arms around me. I tried to wriggle free from his grasp but obviously failed miserably. His grasp on me only tightened making me stop trying to free my self and just stand there.