Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Little Girl ❯ The Little Girl ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Okay this came into mind. I wont be updating much for a few days until I get over the depression iwth my brother leaving. I dont own Beyblade or the song The little Girl, I only own Diana. AU!!

************************************************************* **

~her parents never took the young girl to chruch~
~Never spoke of His of name never read her His Word~

A little girl layed on her bed thinking of her life. Who was this God people spoke of? The six year sighed and rolled over onto her side. This God was coming but whats His name?

~Two non-believers walking lost in this world~
~Took their baby with them~
~Oh what a sad little girl~

Her grandma put her in Youth Group but she never understood. "What are you talking about?" she would ask the Youth Group teacher. He would just smile and continu to read. The little girl would just shake her head and doze off.

~Her daddy drank all day and her mommy did drugs~
~Never wanted to play or give kisses and huges~

As her daddy leaft her mom used the druges illegly. It was tough for the girl to survive but she did. She had no clue how. She tried to get her mom to play. "Shut up Diana!" her mother shouted slapping her. Diana would go quiet.

~She's watch the TV and sit there on the couch~
~while her mom fell asleep and her daddy went out~

She sat watching cartoons while her mother slept her father went to get drunk. Thoughts still running through her head. She was getting scard. She didnt know why. something wrong was coming.

~And the drinking and the fighting got wrose every night~
~Behind their couch she'd be hiding oh what a sad little life~

As everything more wrose than before she'd hide so she wouldn't be hurt by her father. As her mother and father fought she always would feel someone comfort her.

~And like it always dose the bad just got worse~
~Wtith every slap and every curse~

"FUCK YOU, TOKI!!" her mother would shout at her father. "Burn in hell.." her father growled.

~Until her daddy in a drunk rage one night~
~Used a gun on her mom~
~And then took his life~

Her father was really drunk. As they fought her father took out a gun and shot her mother. Then he shot himself. "I-I'm sorry, Diana.." her mother wispered. "MOMMY! Please dont go.." Diana sobbed. "Please dont go.." she broke down crying. she felt something hug her and sooth her.

~And some people from the city took the girl far away~
~To a new mom and a new dad kisses and hugs every day~

A cop walked into the house and picked up the crying child. "Kai! we'll take her to my place." Ray stated. "Hn." Ray became her father and Mariah her mother (I know just dont kill me!) They gave her the attention she needed.

~Her first day of Sunday school, the teacher walked in~
~A small little girl stared at a picture of Him~

Ozuma walked in to teach the kids when he noticed Diana starring at a picture of Jesus.

~She said, "I know that Man up there on that Cross, I dont know His name but I know He got off~
~'Cause he was there in my old house, He held me close to His side~
~As I hid there behind our couch the night that my parents died~

The six year old pointed at the picture and said, "He was there with me when my parents died.."

********************************************************** ********************************************************************
Okay lame, I know. But please dont flame!!

ages:

Diana-6

Ray-26

Kai-27

Ozuma-25

R&R but dont flame!!!