Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Lost Souls ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
 
Hilary was stomping down the hallway, still grumbling about Tyson.
“Who the heck does he think he is anyway?? Just because he's `world champion' doesn't make him king of the world!! Why I oughta… gahh he makes me so mad I could just -” With that she started punching everywhere she could, picturing Tyson's goofy grin in all the tiny particles air possessed.
 
An elderly woman looked warily at the teenage girl, highly disturbed. She poked Hilary who turned around, startled.
“You know, talking to yourself is the first sign of madness. A young lady like yourself should be looking for a dashing boy to have a family with, not making all these violent actions.”
“Erm…. Suure! Whatever you say ma'am,” Hilary smiled back at the old lady. As soon as she had left… “Yeah right! Give me break! These guys?? I wouldn't even go with them if they were the last people on the planet!! I'd rather be stranded on an island alone!! Geez, I am talking to myself…”
 
Passing the restaurant, Hilary noticed that there was a lot of commotion going on.
“Hey is that a beybattle? Wait, that sounds like Max!” She grabbed her phone quickly. “Pick up pick up pick up - Sky! Hey, come down here! There's a beybattle in the restaurant, I heard Max yelling! It's probably Tyson. How they got into a fight in the restaurant is beyond me -”
 
“Hold your horses, I'm coming!” Cutting off the call, Skyla started sprinting towards the restaurant - heading smack into Ray.
“Whoa there Sky! Where's the fire? You smacked the air out of me!”
“Oh Ray, Kenny, come on come on come on I think Tyson's in the middle of a - Oh my God what was THAT?”
Just as she was speaking, the ship seemed to shake under them, they barely knew what hit them.
As usual, Kenny tried to analyse the situation. “Well, I would tell you earthquake, but we're in the middle of the ocean!”
“Tsunami?” Ray proposed. “I don't see any big waves though…”
Skyla screamed again. “Holy crap there it was again! Do you guys think…”
All of them could only think of one thing which was powerful enough to do something like this. And only one person was accessing that power right now…
 
“TYSON!!”
**********
 
 
Back at the beybattle…
 
“Oh wow this guy's fast…” Tyson was beginning to wish he just kept on eating. He could feel the ship shaking, but he didn't care. He had to prove a point! No one was going to insult Dragoon and get away with it!
“It's all in the lynx, baby!” Eliot wasn't going to let him go that easy.
“Oh man, you asked for it! Dragoon, NOW!!!”
 
Max just had to interfere now. How could Tyson be so selfish?
“Tyson, stop it! You're destroying the place!!”
“No! I've almost got it!”
“I don't believe it…”
Hilary butted in. “Tyson, stop being such a hot head for once and retreat! The ship is in danger!”
“I - won't - give - up!”
“Well you're going to have to, now move! We're on the freakin' Titanic!” Max exclaimed.
Utter chaos took control of the ship. People screaming, plates shattering, floors rumbling… it was only then that Tyson fully realised the destruction he had caused, and Hilary was in no way putting it subtle for him.
“Tyson, if I freakin' die today, I'm going to freakin' haunt you for the rest of freakin' ETERNITY!!!!” She was practically shrieking now.
“Oh my - Guys, I'm sorry!”
“`Sorry' SOOOO doesn't cut it Tyson!”
“Hilary, shut it! Tyson, come on! See what you can save before we hit the water! We're being shredded apart!!”
**********
 
Kenny looked like he was constantly being hit by a bus.
“We're gonna die! We're gonna die!!”
“Panicing won't solve anything!” Ray couldn't help but see the irony in his sentence. “Look, just grab something that can float, we'll be fine!”
“`We'll be fine'? `We'll be fine'?! Ray, do you seriously think we're going to be fine?! We're drowning here! I can barely swim as it is!” Skyla bellowed.
“You have a pool!!!”
“EXACTLY!! A pool!!!! Not a bloody ocean!!”
“THE WATER'S COMING!!!” Kenny shrieked.
“Oh man, he's having a panic attack!” Ray was just seconds away from fainting now.
Skyla practically peed her pants by now. “RAY!!!”
“WHAT?? I don't know, just grab something and hold on! WE'RE GOING IN!!!”
 
***********
 
Kai was on the deck during the whole thing, but could only imagine what had caused this. With fear clearly pictured in his eyes for the first time in his life, Kai prepared for the worst.
“Tyson, what have you done??”
_______________________
 
Aaaa I loved writing this chapter, so much happening all at once! I was picturing the whole thing, hope you guys can picture it too!