Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The New Bladers ❯ A New Team Mate ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The New Bladers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own BeyBlades but I do own Tyler, Kyle, Martin, Allison, Rachel, and Monica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

A New Team Mate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome back to the annual BeyBlading Tournement!" said Jazzman. "The Battles will start n a matter of moments. But first let's remind everyone who our Quarter finalists are. Give it up for our new comers Tyler and Martin!"

Tyler and Martin walked out of an exit while waving at the crowd.

"Our forign Bladers Monica and Rachel were not able to come today so they are disqualified! Since they are not able to compete we will go strait on to the Semi-Finals!" said Jazzman. "And now to introduce our last two Bladers! Give it up for Katherina and Xylia!"

Both girls walked out of opposite exits. Xylia was wearing a red T-shirt and baggy blue jeans. Katherina was wearing a teal sweatshirt and navy blue training pants.

"Now that we've introduced our combatents." said Jazzman. "It's time to LET IT RIP! "

The crowd exploded in applause as the matches appeared on the screen. It would be Tyler vs. Katherina and Martin vs. Xylia.

"Now let the matches begin!" said Jazzman. "Would Tyler and Katherina please report to the dish."

Tyler and Katherina both walke up to the dish.

"Hey! Good Luck, Tyler!" said Katherina as she took her position.

"Yeah same to you Katherina!" Tyler replied.

"Well looks like we have two good sports up here," said Jazman. "Alright! LET IT!"

"RIP!" finished the Bladers as they launched their Blades.

The two blades crashed into each other as soon as they hit the dish.

"Go Dufer!" yelled Katherina as her BeyBlade was almost knocked out of the stadium.

Katherina's BeyBlade swerved around and hit Tyler's causing it to fly. It just barley missed going out of the stadium. The hit caused it to land on the edge of the dish.

"That was to close. Strat! Use Roller Tornado!" Tyler yelled.

Strat started swirling around the stadium creating a mini tornado. The force of the tornado caused Katherina's BeyBlade to fly but she was not as lucky as Tyler. Her Blade landed outside of the stadium.

"And the winner is Tyler!" said Jazzman. "Maybe next year Katherina."

On the score board Katherina's picture faded. Tyler walked over to Katherina.

"Hey don't feel to bad. You almost won," said Tyler. "Hey me and some of my friends are trying to make a BeyBlading team but we're short on players. You were so good I was wondering if maybe you wanted to join."

"Of course I'll join," said Katherina. "Am I the last person on your team?"

"No," said Tyler. "We still need one more person."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still accepting characters.