Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Past ❯ Tenshi's mission ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"BYE, SEE YOU AT THE RUSSIAN TOURNAMENT." The three girls chorused in the sky as they disappeared." Be careful you guys." Tenshi sighed closing her eyes and than disappeared, when she opened her eyes she found herself in a forest in China." Now where to start looking." She asked herself while she walked around the forest, she stopped at a waterfall where she started to have a bad feeling." Damn it where's that feeling strongest.....THERE." she jumped on the cliff of the waterfall and looked around when she felt someone jump on her." What the?" she opened her eyes to see a pair of amber eyes that had a dark shade of red, he was currently sitting on her waist and had her hands pinned above her.

"Who are you?" he asked in a gruff voice, Tenshi snorted." Isn't that my line, you're the one who attacked me. Now. Get. Off." He smirked revealing a fang" Feisty, I like that." Tenshi rolled her eyes" Uh-huh now would you get off me?" she snapped, the boy just sat there" My names Eric but call me Shadow, what's your name?"

`Great, now he wants to start on the first name basis.' "Like hell am I going to tell you." She snapped at him, he suddenly had a mischievous look on his face" I have ways to make you tell me." She groaned" If you're going to torture me than forget it, I'm sort of immune to that stuff by now."

"Oh, I had a different torture in mind." He whispered in her ear while nuzzling her neck grinning when he felt her gasp." Hey, what in the 7 hells do you think you're doing?" she yelled when she felt him kissing her neck while brushing a sharp fang against her neck." Until you tell me your name I think I'll just play a little game." Tenshi glared at him when her eyes went wide when she felt his aura, it was so dark almost demon like.

"What are you?" she asked uncomfortably as she felt him tracing her curves, he stopped at the question." Why do you ask?" he asked with a raised eyebrow," Well because you're aura almost feels demonic." He smirked" So the girl can feel auras' how very interesting." He commented while he resumed his little game, Tenshi sighed losing patients on giving him a chance and than tried to call upon a bitbeast when she felt a barrier.'

Tenshi: What the hell?

Shadow: Ah, just as I thought. You're one of the guardians of the sacred bitbeast but not just an ordinary guardian, but the leader of the whole group called Tsuki but also known as Tenshi. Oh what a magnificent treasure I've found.

Tenshi: Look here sweetie, your bringing me into a bad mood and that's not a good thing so get off me and stop touching me before I have to hurt you.

Shadow: Oh you mean like this?

She growled in anger when she felt him raising her shirt up slowly." Get off me now!" she yelled while glowing a golden aura when she felt something suppressing it, looking up she saw him covered in a dark purple aura." So you wanna duel eh, well I'll give you one that you'll never forget." She yelled as she used her legs to grab his waist throwing him off of her, she placed her palms in front of her and shouted" DRAGONS FURY!" while a red beam of light erupted from her hands creating a dragon, it shot straight at Shadow who blocked it with one hand.

"What?" Tenshi gasped, the guy smirked" Strong but not strong enough, how about a beybattle instead?" he asked as he pulled out a black beyblade that had red tips. Tenshi sighed" Look I don't have time for you so why don't you just leave me alone because I'm a little busy here." She muttered and turned to leave. The girls had returned to find that they were right, Boris had indeed erased the minds of those they met even the ones they fell in love with. The only ones who remembered were their family members; they had gone to the World Championships again but refused to go the next year so the Demolition boys had to go instead which they won. The girls were given more harsh training than before in return.

"Guy, I think its time we escaped this hell hole." Tenshi exclaimed one day in the middle of the night, the room was lit up with Ruby's powers of fire." Why now, we could've escaped years ago but why all of a sudden." Aqua asked thinking of the times she asked if they should escaped and disagreed.

"Didn't any of you have a feeling we should've stayed for some strange reason?" they all nodded" Well that feelings gone, I think we had this feeling because we were meant to meet the boys and we did and we have a part of them with us while they have a part of us with them so I think we could revive their memories."

"Well that feeling did disappear last year, I say we escape." Ruby concluded and the others nodded, they all put on the cloaks that they always wore in tournaments." Boris always locks the door when we have to go to sleep."

"No problem." Kaze got her beyblade and launched it above the door knob and they all heard a click." Nice work Kaze." Aqua congratulated," Hey save the congratulations until after we're out of here." Tenshi hissed at them. After walking for a while Kaze got impatient" Where the hell is the exit?" Ruby looked around" Its a few more walks away." She concluded, Kaze growled" Well I'm tired to walking, I want out now." Her beyblade glowed and a beam of silver came out, the light disappeared and a girl with silver hair and black clothes appeared she also had red eyes. "Hageshii, break that wall and create an exit." Hageshii lifted her hands to break it when Tenshi jumped in front of her." Oh no you don't, Hageshii, return to your blade and that's an order."

Hageshii was about to leave when they heard the alarm starting to ring" Shit, we forgot about the power sensors! Hageshii, change of plans go ahead and destroy all you want!" the human bitbeast nodded and lifted her hand again and sharp winds passed them breaking the wall, they all ran outside and saw a bunch of guards and beybladers standing there. One of them who happened to be a friend of theirs" Tala, get out of the way we don't want to hurt you." Tala shook his head sadly and got his beyblade ready" I'm sorry friends."

"We're sorry too, Hageshii turn into your beast form and fly us out of here. Aqua, make sure Wolfborg doesn't attack!" Hageshii nodded and glowed and than turned into the majestic beast while Aqua started to concentrate to talk to Wolfborg.

Aqua: Wolfborg can you hear me?

A see through figure of a boy appeared; he had silver hair and had icy blue white eyes. He was wearing a white jump suit.

Wolfborg: Yes Mistress Aqua?

Aqua: Wolfborg, don't attack me and my friends

Wolfborg: But my master wants me too and if I don't he will get beaten by Boris.

Aqua: What to do, we have to get away but we can't allow Tala to get hurt because of us.

Tenshi: What's going on?

Aqua: Tenshi?

Tenshi: You're taking too long.

Aqua: Well we have a problem, if Wolfborg doesn't attack than Tala will pay the price.

Tenshi: Alright, here's the plan. Wolfborg when Tala launches you pretend to attack us like graze Hageshii a little on her stomach or something and we'll pretend to attack you back but it won't hurt you.

Wolfborg: Yes Mistress, I understand.

Tala launched his beyblade at Hageshii who had taken flight, it grazed her stomach but Hageshii pretended to howl in pain and her wings shot sharp wind making it hit everywhere except Tala and the boys. Dust scattered everywhere making impossible to see, when is settled the girls were gone.

"Whew, we escaped!" Kaze yelled as they flew through the clouds," Yeah well we almost didn't thanks to you miss-I'm-too-impatient!" Ruby yelled at her." Hey, hey no fighting back there, do that when I'm not there." Tenshi yelled at both of them," Hey Tenshi where are we going?" Aqua asked from the way back.

"When my grandmother from my mom's side passed away I inherited the family company, we can stay at my place. While I was gone I suspect that someone took my place for a while" They soon arrived in Japan thanks to Hageshii's powers and came across an enormous mansion. It was white ivory and had a beautiful garden in the back, in the front of the house was a fountain that had a statue of a phoenix, tiger, turtle, and a dragon spurting out water from their mouths.

"Wow this place is big!" they all went inside to see it was as beautiful as the outside, inside were full of expensive antiques. They all got their own rooms too; Aqua got a room that showed the towns lake. Kaze got the view of the town while Ruby got a room that was neared the forest. Tenshi went to her old room that was way upstairs that had the whole entire view since there were windows everywhere. "Well now that we're settled why don't we see what's happening in the beyblade world eh?" Kaze suggested as she turned on the huge TV while the others sat down with some snacks.

Well the Bladebreakers have done it again; they've won the American Tournament and are off to the Russian Tournament where they'll be crown the World Champions if they've defeated the famous Demolition Boys.

Aqua choked on her chips while Tenshi spat her soda out." WHAT!"

Well why don't we go over some clips of their battles. /The clip showed Ray's battle at the Asian Tournament:

Ray: White Lightening Black Thunder!

Driger erupted in a flash of green light that erupted out of the stadium, the light faded and the black beyblade was shown unmoving.

"AND THE WINNER IS RAY FROM THE BLADEBREAKER!"

The screen turned blank when Kaze turned it off, she and the girls were staring at it stupefied." What the hell!" Kaze shrieked while Ruby ran a hand over her hair frustrated" Ugh, I bet you my beyblade that Boris is up to something."

"I bet that Boris is going to try and steal the boys' bitbeast and use it to take over the world." Tenshi replied after think for a while." Well why does he need those bitbeast, there's a lot more out there." Ruby sighed" You don't get Aqua; those are the 4 sacred bitbeast. They're four out of the eight strongest out of all the bitbeast in the whole entire world, we have the other half except one that are as strong as them and Boris knows that we'll never let him use it and that he could never win them over so he's going to plan B and use the boys' bitbeast."

"We have to make sure that they don't but we also have to find the last of the 8 sacred bitbeasts." Kaze concluded" But how are we going to do all that?" Tenshi who had been silent this whole time spoke up" The last bitbeast will probably be mine and according to the TV the Bladebreakers are off to Russia which means they'll pass Europe, back at the abbey I heard Boris talking about some man named Mr. Dickenson who's the sponsor of the Bladebreakers and the president of the BBA and that he poses a threat. From what I hear I bet that Mr. Dickenson will probably give the boys a little detour in Europe since I heard that there are 4 powerful bladers there who've mastered the power of their bitbeast. So right now we have to track them down in Europe while we search for the last bitbeast, you guys look for the boys while I look for the bitbeast. Make sure that they've also grown strong enough to beat the Demolition boys."

"Got it, we'll take Black Dranzer to fly us to Europe since he's much faster than Hageshii. What are you going to do Tenshi?" Tenshi closed her eyes and sighed" Well I think it's time I went back to China; something tells me I'll find what I'm looking for there. I just have a feeling and usually my feelings are right." They all nodded" Don't worry we trust you." Tenshi nodded" Let's leave right now, we can't waste time."

"BYE, SEE YOU AT THE RUSSIAN TOURNAMENT." The three girls chorused in the sky as they disappeared." Be careful you guys." Tenshi sighed closing her eyes and than disappeared, when she opened her eyes she found herself in a forest in China." Now where to start looking." She asked herself while she walked around the forest, she stopped at a waterfall where she started to have a bad feeling." Damn it where's that feeling strongest.....THERE." she jumped on the cliff of the waterfall and looked around when she felt someone jump on her." What the?" she opened her eyes to see a pair of amber eyes that had a dark shade of red, he was currently sitting on her waist and had her hands pinned above her.

"Who are you?" he asked in a gruff voice, Tenshi snorted." Isn't that my line, you're the one who attacked me. Now. Get. Off." He smirked revealing a fang" Feisty, I like that." Tenshi rolled her eyes" Uh-huh now would you get off me?" she snapped, the boy just sat there" My names Eric but call me Shadow, what's your name?"

`Great, now he wants to start on the first name basis.' "Like hell am I going to tell you." She snapped at him, he suddenly had a mischievous look on his face" I have ways to make you tell me." She groaned" If you're going to torture me than forget it, I'm sort of immune to that stuff by now."

"Oh, I had a different torture in mind." He whispered in her ear while nuzzling her neck grinning when he felt her gasp." Hey, what in the 7 hells do you think you're doing?" she yelled when she felt him kissing her neck while brushing a sharp fang against her neck." Until you tell me your name I think I'll just play a little game." Tenshi glared at him when her eyes went wide when she felt his aura, it was so dark almost demon like.

"What are you?" she asked uncomfortably as she felt him tracing her curves, he stopped at the question." Why do you ask?" he asked with a raised eyebrow," Well because you're aura almost feels demonic." He smirked" So the girl can feel auras' how very interesting." He commented while he resumed his little game, Tenshi sighed losing patients on giving him a chance and than tried to call upon a bitbeast when she felt a barrier.'

Tenshi: What the hell?

Shadow: Ah, just as I thought. You're one of the guardians of the sacred bitbeast but not just an ordinary guardian, but the leader of the whole group called Tsuki but also known as Tenshi. Oh what a magnificent treasure I've found.

Tenshi: Look here sweetie, your bringing me into a bad mood and that's not a good thing so get off me and stop touching me before I have to hurt you.

Shadow: Oh you mean like this?

She growled in anger when she felt him raising her shirt up slowly." Get off me now!" she yelled while glowing a golden aura when she felt something suppressing it, looking up she saw him covered in a dark purple aura." So you wanna duel eh, well I'll give you one that you'll never forget." She yelled as she used her legs to grab his waist throwing him off of her, she placed her palms in front of her and shouted" DRAGONS FURY!" while a red beam of light erupted from her hands creating a dragon, it shot straight at Shadow who blocked it with one hand.

"What?" Tenshi gasped, the guy smirked" Strong but not strong enough, how about a beybattle instead?" he asked as he pulled out a black beyblade that had red tips. Tenshi sighed" Look I don't have time for you so why don't you just leave me alone because I'm a little busy here." She muttered and turned to leave.