Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ These Things I'll Never Say ❯ Wrecking Havoc ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Four: Wrecking Havoc
Keri's POV
God, does he ever sleep? It's after midnight! Go to sleep damnit! I need to exact revenge!
"I know you're awake, you need to sleep. Tomorrow we leave for Egypt and it'll be mayhem" his voice said, floating through me head like a calming melody.
I blinked and opened my eyes to sunlight and the sound of feet running around. Damnit all! Now I have to wait until tonight.
"Are you awake yet?" Mina asked, staring down at me.
"Not really" I answered as I clambered out of bed and headed to the bathroom.
"Keri, it's too late for you to shower!" she called after me and I snapped awake, sticking my head in the doorway.
"What! You're kidding, right?" I asked her but she shook her head and I groaned. Today isn't going to be a good day.
I was right, today's not a good day. Ray wanted to kill Kai after I was forced to sit with him (it's in the protocall) and then I fell asleep on him. That's not the worst of it either, just now I woke up so suddenly because I felt sick and wanted to rush to the bathroom and I scared Kai so badly he fell out of his seat, causing me to trip over him and get sick in another passengers lap.
I broke down into tears due to the humiliation and the fact that today's not even close to being over. As I cry hot tears, I find myself being pulled into someone's arms as Kai barks at the other passengers that are staring.
"I appologize for the outfit, she just woke up so apruptly that she startled me. Mina, please give this woman something she can wear and find a bag the outfit can be placed in so I can have it dry cleaned" Kai said, but it really wasn't Kai speaking.
I some how got back in my seat and my head's against something soft and my hair's being stroked as calming words are being whispered into my ear. All these things null me back to sleep and the last thing I heard before drifting off was a 'click' and Kai yelling something and I end up forget all this.
Egypt, a city of mysteries, the pyramids, the Sphinx (not the one Selene is) and home of Pharoah Yami of Yu-G-i-Oh! Or, so the manga says. I wonder if I can find his tomb, that is, if freedom nazi Kai would set us free.
"Kai, can we stop now?" Tyson whined as we lay exhaugsted in the blazing hot sun. Mina, Hillary and I were in Egyptian dresses, our hair tied back and ball caps on our heads and we're still dying.
"I need something cold or I'll melt" I said as I lay on my stomach. I know how a baked potatoe now feels.
"What are you trying to do Kai, kill your team?" an amused voice entered my frying brain.
"Can we be put out of our misery?" Hillary asked as she lay on the left side of me.
"I'm craving ice-cream, but it can't be made in Africa. Kaim, I'm going to die" Mina muttered on my right as someone chuckled.
"Girls, always choosy"Tyson said from beside Maxi.
"Shut up Tyson, you're just as bad" I said just as I felt something cold touch the exposed skin of my back.
"I don't care to know what's causing the cold, but it feels nice" Mina muttered and I nodded before feeling the ground freeze beneath me.
"What the fuck?" Iyelled, bolting upright to see the Blitzkrieg Boyz and Tala's Wolborg causing a blizzard. Oh kami, are they hear for Kai?
"What do you want?" I bit out, my temperature reaching a comfort zone.
"Geez, aren't we a little angry today" Brian said, as he stood behind Tala.
"Can't blame me since the last time we met was after you stole Kai back again" I snarled causing Mina and Hillary to back away in fear.
"You're still on about that? It was Kai's decision, we didn't force him" Tala said and I slapped him.
"You take himaway from us again and you'll die by my hand" I threatened before satlking off towards the Sphinx.
I'll get them all back for thepain they put me through, I refuse to lose Kai to them again. Tonight, we execute plan 'Blitzkrieg Down' and operation 'Stickify Kai'. Hahahahahahaha.
"This is Red Sly to Blue Glare, are you in position?"
"Rodger that, Blitzkrieg Down is go"
"Excellent. Stickify Kai has been completed, heading home"
"Copy that. Missions Blitzkrieg Down and Stickify Kai have been completed"
"I don't believe this, those two are a menice to society" Tala said as I walked into the room and immediatly burst out laughing.
"I'm glad you find your own prank funny" Tala said in a dead-panned voice.
"But you make a cut pink bunny and Kai is now you sticky toy" I said as I left the guys to get out of this mess. Now all that's left to do, is wreck havoc in the town, but how?
I'm in trouble and so's Mina. Kai caught us scaring people and has benched us until further notice. I can't believe this, I'm his fiancee. Well, sort of anyway.
"Fun nazi. No one got hurt, who cares if they pissed themselves? I happen to like causing mayhem" I complained as Mina and I changed out of our 'Royal Impersonation' clothes into our harem robes.
"I know, my brother has no humorusbone in his body. I pitty your future" she said while shaking her head.
Yeah, life is not gonna be fun anymore. I amy love the dude, but a girl's gotta have fun, even after marriage and kidsif I have any.
"Don't remind me, that's one downer I'm dreading-alot" I said, climbing inot my futon near the window.
"Yeah, but today was worth it, we scared other bladers too" Mina said as she passed me a copy of the paper. On it, was the All-Starz and Majestics as some of the few people running for their lives from seeing 'human' spirits. Yep, it was worth the effort and getting benched.
Kai's POV
I can't believe how stupid they were. They could've been recognized and charged with harassment. Those two 16 year olds will be the end of me yet, I just know it. Oh god and I'm gonna end up living with both until Mina moves out-if she moves out. I don't think she will until she's married, I hope. Until then, I'm stuck with two havoc causing twins.
Kami, what did I do to deserve this punishment. I may love the girl, but geez, I swear I'm being punished some days. Even though I've benched the dangerous duo, I can hear them laughing over their latest mischief that made front-page headlining news. I have a feeling if they ever have kids, they'll be just as bad. Wait a minute! That means Keri's kids are my kid's too. Shit! I'd forgotten that part, damnit! Damnit all! One of these days, I'll hunt down that authress and wack her one.
I hear the girl's laughter die, they're conspiring again. I think they've even got a plan to exact revenge on President Bush if the need arises. God save the world, they'll cause havoc everywhere. I know it.