Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Torn Inside Insallation One: Calling All Pain! ❯ Calling All Pain! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Me: Okay. Here is installment one of a 4-part series called: Torn Inside

Me: Hello everyone!

Everyone: Hello Shadow!

Me: I'm going to do my first series thing,kay!

Tyson: Who's going first?

Me: Rei,of coarse!

Rei: Why me?!

Me: Because you're my favorite character,that's why! So,up shut and deal!

Rei: (sulkes)

Me: Okay Max,do the disclaimer,thingy.

Max: Okay! Ahem. Roses are red,violets are blue,Shadow dosn't own,so please don't sue! Besides... she has no money...

Me: ...thanks Max...

Kai: ...here is Torn Inside Installment One: Calling All Pain!

painpainpainpainpainpainpainpainpainpain

(Reis POV)

I'm trying to remember when it all started. When all the pain started. When my life went down the drain.

Also when I had to start wearing fake smiles...

Well,I can remember bits and peices of it all...so I'll tell you what I know...

Flashback...

I was sitting in my room,listening to my mom and dad argue again. I was seven,and had a younger sibling,Shia. She was four.

"Onee-chan," She would ask "why are momma and papa fighting?"

All I could do was tell her I didn't know,and that things would turn out allright.

But that was a lie.

"You know how grown-ups are,Shia. They're always fighting." And I would tell her that every time she asked.

Then she would smile and crawl into my lap,wanting me to hold her. Sometimes she even cried. She knew what was really hapening. But acting like she didn't know saved her from alot of agony...

Then it happend. Our so-called 'loving' father stumbled in. We both covered our sensitive noses,as the smell of alchohal was too overwhelming. Shia grabbed my shirt,tighter at every step he took.

Closer and closer he came,an evil grin playing on his lips. He stopped right in front of us.

He grabbed the back of Shias' shirt and ripped her from my grip. I reached out to grab her but he had already threw her out of the door,closed it... and locked it.

I still sat on my bed,scared to move. All I remember thinking was 'Oh,god. He's gonna kill me...'

But he didn't.

All he did was on the bed next to me. I looked up at him,fear evident in my eyes,then my eyes shot downcast at the floor. "What's the matter,son?" Was it me,or did he just twist that sentence in to something very wrong...?

"N-nothing,papa..." I squeeked. My eyes flickered over to his hand.

I gasped. Okay,his hand is on my leg! "P-papa...what are you doing...?" My answer was him pushing me gently down on the bed,his hand growing dangerously close to a sensitive spot. My eyes filled with tears. I know what he's gonna do.

'Oh god. Oh god! OH GOD!' I remember screaming in my head for him to stop. 'Papa no! Please don't!'

"Rei,dear,do you love me?" I didn't answer. I was too busy trying to stop his damn hands! Where's mom when you need her?

I felt the tears streaming down my cheeks. The damn bastard had me undressed in no time,and was staring at me like I was some kind of prize!

"Papa no...please don't..." I whispered. My answer? A kiss on the lips. Or...well,I think he tried to anyway.

"...please,papa..." God. Since when do I beg for mercy? I did the only thing I could think to do. I yelled.

"MOMMA!!" I screamed. "SHIA!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!" But all that was herd were sobs coming from the other side of the door.

My father chuckled. "You stupid boy. They can't do anything. You're mine now..."

With that,he whipped himself inside me. I screamed in pain. Psshh,like that would help.

There was absolutly nothing I could do to stop him.

With every thrust I could fell my entrance tearing. He let his hands wander and touch wherever they wished to.

When he finally stopped,he was kind enough to put the covers over me. I obviously wasn't leaving anytime soon.

So,he got dressed and left. Left me here lying in my own blood and his cum! UGH! That sick bastard!

I felt like dying,right here,right now. But I couldn't. Who would protect Shia? Speaking of Shia...why hadn't she and mom come in yet? The door's not locked.

I got up slowly,ignoring the pain that surged through my body. I slid my clothes on and walked to the door. Once there,I dropped to my knees and cracked the door open,just enough to see through.

Outside,my mother and Shia were on their knees,tears running down their faces.

What I saw in my fathers hand shocked me.

A gun.

My mother tried to yell something but he just put the gun to her forhead. Tears rushed to my eyes."...he wouldn't..."

BANG!

He would.

Shia screamed and my father smirked. "You're next." He said turning to Shia. I didn't care anymore! I let the tears fall. He was killing the only people who ever cared for me! And I'm most likely next.

Another loud bang was heard,and a plop.

I stood up and walked back to my bed. I sat down and stared at the floor. 'He's gonna pay...' I felt a wave of anger and guilt wash over me. Anger at my father. And guilt that I couldn't do anything to save mom or Shia...

I heard footsteps leading away. I sighed in releife that he wasn't coming back in here. That's when I heard a door open and shut and a car speeding off.

"Now's my chance!" I said.

I got up and opend the door. The sight in front of me making me wanna puke. My mother and sister lay dead in their still leaking blood. Both pairs of eyes open.

I shut my eyes tight,unable to stop the flowing tears,and I run. I was out the door in a matter of seconds.

I didn't know where I was going,I just had to get away. 'Where can I go?' I thought. Then I spotted a small hut near the lake. "Lee's!"

I ran up to the door,trying to catch my breath,and knocked. The door opend and Lee stood in the doorway.

"Rei? What's wrong?" He tilted his head in confusion as he looked at me.

Releif overwhelming me,I dropped to my knees and sobbed.

"Lee,who's there?" I heard a female voice ask. Then footsteps and a gasp. "Rei! What happend to you?!"

I looked up at my friends. "Lee... Mariah...?"

"Rei,what happend to you?" Lee asked again.

I still didn't answer. Then I felt something warm around me. Two pairs of loving arms pulled me into a hug. We stayed like that for a while and I just sobbed.

End Flashback...

If you haven't noticed my life pretty much sucked. And the reason I'm still her today is because of Lee and Mariah. They called the cops that night and they found my so-called 'father'. I never saw him again.

So here I lay,feeling the pain again. What brought up the memory I haven't the slightest clue. But that's in the past. I have to keep moving forward.

But I'll always feel the pain. That'll never go away.

And I'll always be torn inside...

torntorntorntorntorntorntorntorntorntorn

Me: O_OU ...I didn't think I could write anything like that...

Rei: Damnit! Why'd you do that to me?

Me: Because!

Rei: Grrr...

Kai: I think you made him mad.

Me: (turns away from from Kai and crosses arms)

Kai: Okay... Why aren't you talking to me?

Max: She's still mad at you.

Kai: Dare I ask what?

Tyson: For taking her tampon and throwing it out the window.

Kai: (snickers) ...that was fun...

Me: (glares)

Kai: (glares back)

Max: Okay peoples! While Shadow and Kai have a glaring contest,R+R and tell her who should go next!

Tyson: See ya!

Rei: (is sulking in corner) ...bye...

Shadow,sighning off!